What Is It With Men?

Let us take this a step further shall we?

Palin to GOP: 'Fight Like a Girl'

I happen to agree...call it Depth of thinking...

ugh.... not every woman is a fan of hers. She is amazing and beautiful, but OMG they destroyed her by putting her into the running for vp... just as they knew they would, I'm sure. Was she coached, not coached, or coached wrongly? Anyways... What of her husband? What have the 'they' done about him? Where is he in politics? Surely he IS someplace.... :eusa_whistle:

ugh.... not every woman is a fan of hers. She is amazing and beautiful, but OMG they destroyed her by putting her into the running for vp... just as they knew they would, I'm sure. Was she coached, not coached, or coached wrongly? Anyways... What of her husband? What have the 'they' done about him? Where is he in politics? Surely he IS someplace.... :eusa_whistle:

Yell we notice the palin haters set the womens movement back about 50 years.

Appearances ARE truly deceiving.... seriously, you have to be told that? :eusa_shhh:

Doesn't matter. She is where she IS for a reason.

IS she indeed?

Appearances ARE truly deceiving.... seriously, you have to be told that? :eusa_shhh:

Move back to the 50's I really don't care. But as much Hassel palin haters gave her they did do some damge to the womens movement.

IS she indeed?

She is still standing...still speaking...seems she is going faster now to spite all attempts to silence her.

*MY POINT* here is strong-willed-women.

And there's ABSOULTELY ZERO wrong with it.

I suppose many had problems with Margret Thatcher in the 80's?

IS she indeed?

She is still standing...still speaking...seems she is going faster now to spite all attempts to silence her.

If she's doing all that it must mean she's not a quiter. Smart women knowing all the negative attacks would distract her from doing her job as Governor.

IS she indeed?

If she's doing all that it must mean she's not a quiter. Smart women knowing all the negative attacks would distract her from doing her job as Governor.

Or her doing what she thinks is right, just, correct. Sometimes one must listen... ;)

Move back to the 50's I really don't care. But as much Hassel palin haters gave her they did do some damge to the womens movement.

I would almost agree with you... however, the whole thing seems to have been mishandled completely, and supposedly by the most competent ones. The nit-picky things that I heard as 'attacks' were nothing in light of what was her potential. There are a number of things that should have been red flags to everyone serious about her making it.

I would almost agree with you... however, the whole thing seems to have been mishandled completely, and supposedly by the most competent ones. The nit-picky things that I heard as 'attacks' were nothing in light of what was her potential. There are a number of things that should have been red flags to everyone serious about her making it.
What red flags?

Well... Her political knowledge was lacking enough that it allowed others to poke holes into her credibility. Mind you, they could do the same to any number of men in office and do, but just as mainstream had irrational expectations of Obama they had such of her. Hillary was a much stronger candidate (one vs other) and didn't even run. Perhaps she was wiser because her political integrity is still intact if not multiplied (and rightfully so). Palin... well... came from no where. No real foundation that could have assured her such a position.

Well... Her political knowledge was lacking enough that it allowed others to poke holes into her credibility. Mind you, they could do the same to any number of men in office and do, but just as mainstream had irrational expectations of Obama they had such of her. Hillary was a much stronger candidate (one vs other) and didn't even run. Perhaps she was wiser because her political integrity is still intact if not multiplied (and rightfully so). Palin... well... came from no where. No real foundation that could have assured her such a position.

Clinton has political integrity???!!!!!!!! :wtf:

We have someone who pushed himself off as a Constitutional "professor" as president and he has shown he doesn't know one thing about the Constitution, the Red flag as you mentioned earlier with him was when he said the Constitution has negative liberty's. He had and has shown he has no experience in a leadership capacity.

You are so right... let's not make it about Palin. The key word is WOMAN. Hillary is profoundly accomplished. Perhaps the 'movement' doesn't want women who readily stand up for themselves but rather women that have to be taught... manipulated and maneuvered through preselected obstacles within predestined courses... The key word is indeed integrity... of which the whole damnable system seems to be about lacking.

Forum List

Back