"Don't mess with New York"

What an arrogant asshole Mr. Schumer is.

YouTube - Schumer to Texas: Don't mess with N.Y.

I can say it now... I have absolutely NO desire to EVER visit that state.

True story :lol:

I've been to NYC, felt like an ant in an ant farm....... not interested in ever returning, now I will make it a point.

The Smithsonian will have Discovery at their new National Air and Space Museum, it's a mere 200 miles from New York City.......... I would think that tourist on the East Coast will go there if they are interested. The shuttle sitting out on the deck of an aircraft carrier in a place that was probably more against it than most makes, no sense. Most of the widows of those lost in the 2 shuttle accidents still live in the Houston area. One of the most famous quotes having to do with space is "Houston, We have a problem".......... they didn't call New York to solve their problem. Houston personnel have been the brains of the NASA's space program from the beginning, giving the shuttle to New York City is a slap in the face to Houston, to Texas and Texans and to all of the incredibly dedicated personnel that directed every launch and recovery.

Chucky Shumer's a twat and can't pronounce an H, what an embarrassment he is.

i like nyc....but i developed this hacking little cough....the concrete was hard on my knees.....you could never get real onions at the hot dog stand.....you could however see works of art from all over the world...buildings are art in nyc....but yea i get the ant feeling...there were just so many people...the cough cleared up quickly after leaving the city

i like nyc....but i developed this hacking little cough....the concrete was hard on my knees.....you could never get real onions at the hot dog stand.....you could however see works of art from all over the world...buildings are art in nyc....but yea i get the ant feeling...there were just so many people...the cough cleared up quickly after leaving the city

NYC, while the cultural heart of NYS, as well as the financial hub of the country, is not ALL of NYS. We have mountains and farms and enough wide open spaces to cause one to wish for closer quarters at times.
Not THAT close, mind you, but still.

I've been to NYC, felt like an ant in an ant farm....... not interested in ever returning, now I will make it a point.

The Smithsonian will have Discovery at their new National Air and Space Museum, it's a mere 200 miles from New York City.......... I would think that tourist on the East Coast will go there if they are interested. The shuttle sitting out on the deck of an aircraft carrier in a place that was probably more against it than most makes, no sense. Most of the widows of those lost in the 2 shuttle accidents still live in the Houston area. One of the most famous quotes having to do with space is "Houston, We have a problem".......... they didn't call New York to solve their problem. Houston personnel have been the brains of the NASA's space program from the beginning, giving the shuttle to New York City is a slap in the face to Houston, to Texas and Texans and to all of the incredibly dedicated personnel that directed every launch and recovery.

Chucky Shumer's a twat and can't pronounce an H, what an embarrassment he is.

I've been to Texas and just outside of NYC. I'll go back to Texas but not interested in NYC.
Now this girl will make a point:

P930883-Girl_whittling_a_stick-SPL.jpg

Texans always boast they can do without the rest of the population, and especially want government out of the way. So now they won't have NASA. People should always be careful what they wish for.

and here i was gonna say "darn right. go chuck!"

heh..

you can say you aren't interested in visiting NY, but there's a reason we're the top tourist destination in the country. :)

That doesnt mean that Houston wasnt screwed and Schumer is an asshole.... Its home to Mission Control for Gods sake!

Whatever the outcome, Schumer didnt need to rub our noses in it. Fuck him!

Forum List

Back