What Is It About Women's Breasts?

I must've skipped over a bunch of posts, because I have no idea what you guys are bitching about.

And Pale, the fact of the matter is most hetero dudes dig on a nice rack, it's in the wiring. I mean, I don't even consider myself a breast guy, but I certainly don't mind them hanging around. While you are certainly encouraged to think outside the box (pun intended) when it comes to starting threads, you can't honestly be surprised by the fact that this one begs ridicule.

Well it certainly wasn't my intention mani, but it sure did bring out the feminazi's. They even at one point demanded we worship their undulating globes.

And I got nothing against a nice rack, but what the OP was about was when did they become a sexual organ. They're not scientifically considered genitals, so, some where along the line somebody said women have to cover them up but men don't. I mean a nipple is a nipple, and that's all the law really wants women to cover up, so what's the point? Then why don't men have to cover their nipples?

This whole thread got misconstrued just like so many others, and then the smart asses showed up and turned the whole thing into a brawl.

Ok fair enough.

In reconsidering your question, I have to parse it into two. The part I initially focused on, when did they become an object of sexuality, is the part that has no answer other than since the beginning of time. I really don't think there was ever a time when men were not turned on by a nice rack. The second part, which I initially ignored, when did we get all uptight about it and require they be covered in public, probably varies from culture to culture. But that's just one man's opinion. A contrary possibility (which I presently do not subscribe to) is that men never really found them all that sexual until women were required to conceal them in public. The whole wanting what is forbidden impulse. But the hole in that hypothesis is why would there be any impetus to require they be concealed in the first place if they were not first viewed as sexual? Considering this, and my own involuntary reaction to sweet ta ta's, I'm going with option A.

So, with that, of which I agree with, it must then be concluded that somewhere in the males psyche, it's ingrained into their sexual impulses that the sight of bare female breasts turns them on, reason unknown. Must be mother nature.

So, with that, of which I agree with, it must then be concluded that somewhere in the males psyche, it's ingrained into their sexual impulses that the sight of bare female breasts turns them on, reason unknown. Must be mother nature.

Men are visual animals, and also innate hunters. The breast, like the female buttocks connotes unexplored terrain, the need to explore it, and conquer it. It gives the subconscous or subliminal feeling of staring into and becoming a part of the universe, survival of the fittest, and sharing in that struggle for survival; a little awe inspiring.

Attachments

• $unexplored terrain-JPG.JPG
    $unexplored terrain-JPG.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Well it certainly wasn't my intention mani, but it sure did bring out the feminazi's. They even at one point demanded we worship their undulating globes.

And I got nothing against a nice rack, but what the OP was about was when did they become a sexual organ. They're not scientifically considered genitals, so, some where along the line somebody said women have to cover them up but men don't. I mean a nipple is a nipple, and that's all the law really wants women to cover up, so what's the point? Then why don't men have to cover their nipples?

This whole thread got misconstrued just like so many others, and then the smart asses showed up and turned the whole thing into a brawl.

Ok fair enough.

In reconsidering your question, I have to parse it into two. The part I initially focused on, when did they become an object of sexuality, is the part that has no answer other than since the beginning of time. I really don't think there was ever a time when men were not turned on by a nice rack. The second part, which I initially ignored, when did we get all uptight about it and require they be covered in public, probably varies from culture to culture. But that's just one man's opinion. A contrary possibility (which I presently do not subscribe to) is that men never really found them all that sexual until women were required to conceal them in public. The whole wanting what is forbidden impulse. But the hole in that hypothesis is why would there be any impetus to require they be concealed in the first place if they were not first viewed as sexual? Considering this, and my own involuntary reaction to sweet ta ta's, I'm going with option A.

breasts are visual evidence to males have that a woman has come of age

Men are visual animals, and also innate hunters. The breast, like the female buttocks connotes unexplored terrain, the need to explore it, and conquer it. It gives the subconscous or subliminal feeling of staring into and becoming a part of the universe, survival of the fittest, and sharing in that struggle for survival; a little awe inspiring.

Wow.... I think there may just be a WEE BIT OF EMBELLISHMENT in there... :lol:

I prefer to think of it as POETIC LICENSE...:tongue:

Ok fair enough.

I don't know dillo... you might be opening a can of insults from the attack machine with that one... nowadays girls can have rather large cans at 12 or 13... :eusa_eh:

I prefer to think of it as POETIC LICENSE...:tongue:

So you're more an artist than a pragmatist.

I don't know dillo... you might be opening a can of insults from the attack machine with that one... nowadays girls can have rather large cans at 12 or 13... :eusa_eh:

Well, my boobies growth began at around 10 to 11 years old...it was quite promising...then by 14, not an inch more! :lol: Though I am still very happy and fortunate to have gotten what i got, I pale in comparison to the big chested babes on my Italian side of the family and I thank God for that! My Grandmother standing straight up, had not been able to see her feet since she was about 12...you are talking juggernauts! :eek: Honestly, my female relatives that were endowed, complained their entire lives of the back ache they always had from carrying that LOAD!

But getting back to what Dillo said about coming of age.... When I was a child, my mother and father both bathed my sister and I ar got us dressed for school etc...they shared in this responsibility...if mom was busy with my sister, my father helped me...or if mom was tied up with other things, dad took care of us etc, with a number of things...not just getting dressed...

Anyway, when I and my older sister reached 10 and beginning to get breasts and wear a "training bra"...(don't ask me why they were called that?)....THAT WAS IT....that was when Dad no longer was involved in any kind personal help with us...the sign of our breast growing...the coming of age, was the sign for my parents making the decision for Dad to back off with those type of things, and my sister and I began the learning about modesty from them...we closed the bathroom doors when in there to shower, we closed our bedroom doors when changing clothes etc etc etc....

Care

I think the word you were looking for is hyperbole.... and I agree. :)

I think the word you were looking for is hyperbole.... and I agree. :)

Or Rep Whoring the ladies? :lol:

I believe that someone brought up tribal people to whom the breast don't seem to have the same fascination, if you will. So it doesn't appear to be something completely hardwired (the world over) necessarily.

I believe that to some extent, at least, it is a learned behavior. Boys are taught (not specifically, but just by proximity/exposure/etc.) that breasts are something that men like. Take commercials and advertisements, let alone skin mags.

Yeah, I know, I'm not a guy, so I don't understand. That may be true. But I've noticed that two boys of the same age react differently to women or images of women - depending on how (specifically) the males around them talk about/react to/treat women.

I believe that someone brought up tribal people to whom the breast don't seem to have the same fascination, if you will. So it doesn't appear to be something completely hardwired (the world over) necessarily.

I believe that to some extent, at least, it is a learned behavior. Boys are taught (not specifically, but just by proximity/exposure/etc.) that breasts are something that men like. Take commercials and advertisements, let alone skin mags.

Yeah, I know, I'm not a guy, so I don't understand. That may be true. But I've noticed that two boys of the same age react differently to women or images of women - depending on how (specifically) the males around them talk about/react to/treat women.

Beyond the fact that I was a breast fed baby, I can still remember my first feel. It was awesome. It was a wierd situation, a gang bang, in which a girl stepped out during Sunday evening church service. After everyone else had finished, she said she had to get back, cutting it short, before everyone had a turn. In the back seat she said to me, "you didn't get any, but you're welcome to feel up here if you want to." That was as momentous and as good as anything else that miight have happened that evening.

Put your finger right on Dolly's right nipple and push...gently...Oooo..that's right..she likes it.....I think she wants to play now...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuZO1iT4kD0]YouTube - DOLLY PARTON - I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU[/ame]

Last edited:
so, with that, of which i agree with, it must then be concluded that somewhere in the males psyche, it's ingrained into their sexual impulses that the sight of bare female breasts turns them on, reason unknown. Must be mother nature.

i believe that someone brought up tribal people to whom the breast don't seem to have the same fascination, if you will. So it doesn't appear to be something completely hardwired (the world over) necessarily.

Yeah, i know, i'm not a guy, so i don't understand. That may be true. But i've noticed that two boys of the same age react differently to women or images of women - depending on how (specifically) the males around them talk about/react to/treat women.

beyond the fact that i was a breast fed baby, i can still remember my first feel. It was awesome. It was a wierd situation, a gang bang, in which a girl stepped out during sunday evening church service. After everyone else had finished, she said she had to get back, cutting it short, before everyone had a turn. In the back seat she said to me, "you didn't get any, but you're welcome to feel up here if you want to." that was as momentous and as good as anything else that miight have happened that evening.

disturbing!!!

So, with that, of which I agree with, it must then be concluded that it is a learned behavior... :D

I dont' know... it must be a little of both.

TeenageTits.jpg

If I become ruler of the world women will have to wear something to advise of their age.....Like back stage passes. Red for dude if you are checking her out you should cut off your own penis. Yellow for 16 and 17.......Like yeah they are almost grown up but they ain't legal yet.....And of course GREEN for go for it.!!

TeenageTits.jpg
the girl in that pic, she could be 18, but then again, she could be 14
best to try and stay within a few years of your own age
less chance of that kind of issue
:D

Forum List

Back