What Is It About Women's Breasts?

I think we should all just have a beer and relax...

beer_girl.gif

I must've skipped over a bunch of posts, because I have no idea what you guys are bitching about.

And Pale, the fact of the matter is most hetero dudes dig on a nice rack, it's in the wiring. I mean, I don't even consider myself a breast guy, but I certainly don't mind them hanging around. While you are certainly encouraged to think outside the box (pun intended) when it comes to starting threads, you can't honestly be surprised by the fact that this one begs ridicule.

Well it certainly wasn't my intention mani, but it sure did bring out the feminazi's. They even at one point demanded we worship their undulating globes.

And I got nothing against a nice rack, but what the OP was about was when did they become a sexual organ. They're not scientifically considered genitals, so, some where along the line somebody said women have to cover them up but men don't. I mean a nipple is a nipple, and that's all the law really wants women to cover up, so what's the point? Then why don't men have to cover their nipples?

This whole thread got misconstrued just like so many others, and then the smart asses showed up and turned the whole thing into a brawl.

:lol:

ya know, maybe we should rethink the burka

Cause part of the attraction to *ahem* is the fact that they're forbidden

so if all women wore burkas, wouldn't that mean everything was that...tantalizing (depending on your gender) even elbows and such?

We'd all be like walking...

um

I gotta go now

:razz:

so if all women wore burkas, wouldn't that mean everything was that...tantalizing (depending on your gender) even elbows and such?

We'd all be like walking...

um

I gotta go now

:razz:

No.

Hey, LK, The God I know may not be happy with my responses here, but that doesn't mean He doesn't understand. And He WILL deal with me.

And maybe next month I'll do a little better. :eusa_angel:

yeah well i am not so happy with my previous post. but i don't need fear of a god to make me feel that way.
i don't see "fear of God" in her post

you are right. but being all technical and shit, i did not write that i saw it in her post either.

Possibly but how would you compete for mates ? Surely one of you would start wearing her burka a bit shorter and the battle would be on. :lol:

Possibly but how would you compete for mates ? Surely one of you would start wearing her burka a bit shorter and the battle would be on. :lol:

:lol: That's probably why penalties are so severe if your elbows show...

and uh, dilloduck, trust me, we will never have a shortage of ways to "compete for mates" :lol::lol::lol:

Who knew boobs could turn in to such an argument. :eusa_eh:

Which is basically what Pale originally asked. How did they achieve such a status that people would feel so strongly about them ?

(after checking the time stamps of the last few posts)

dillo...you WAKE UP thinking about this stuff, don't you?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know why but late night rambling is kinda concerning when ya wake up still on it

:D

(ETA) ...unless you're my husband, then it's required ;)

Last edited:
It's really quite simple. The nipples are sensitive so they are arousing. The female nipples are surrounded and supported by varyingly apportioned mounds of squeezably soft, pliable, resilient, smooth, creamy flesh. Consequently, they...

they...

THEY....

Jiggle

...thus arousing the best of us.

I must've skipped over a bunch of posts, because I have no idea what you guys are bitching about.

And Pale, the fact of the matter is most hetero dudes dig on a nice rack, it's in the wiring. I mean, I don't even consider myself a breast guy, but I certainly don't mind them hanging around. While you are certainly encouraged to think outside the box (pun intended) when it comes to starting threads, you can't honestly be surprised by the fact that this one begs ridicule.

Well it certainly wasn't my intention mani, but it sure did bring out the feminazi's. They even at one point demanded we worship their undulating globes.

And I got nothing against a nice rack, but what the OP was about was when did they become a sexual organ. They're not scientifically considered genitals, so, some where along the line somebody said women have to cover them up but men don't. I mean a nipple is a nipple, and that's all the law really wants women to cover up, so what's the point? Then why don't men have to cover their nipples?

This whole thread got misconstrued just like so many others, and then the smart asses showed up and turned the whole thing into a brawl.

Ok fair enough.

In reconsidering your question, I have to parse it into two. The part I initially focused on, when did they become an object of sexuality, is the part that has no answer other than since the beginning of time. I really don't think there was ever a time when men were not turned on by a nice rack. The second part, which I initially ignored, when did we get all uptight about it and require they be covered in public, probably varies from culture to culture. But that's just one man's opinion. A contrary possibility (which I presently do not subscribe to) is that men never really found them all that sexual until women were required to conceal them in public. The whole wanting what is forbidden impulse. But the hole in that hypothesis is why would there be any impetus to require they be concealed in the first place if they were not first viewed as sexual? Considering this, and my own involuntary reaction to sweet ta ta's, I'm going with option A.

I mean if all they really are is two sacks of fat and milk producing equipment, and their only real function is to feed babies, then when and where did all this SEXUAL baggage get assigned to them? Who was the genius that decided that it was immoral or unsavory for women to show their breasts because they're SEXUAL toys? Honestly, I don't get it.

that genius was seymour aloyicious brumski, the inventor of the brumski (or motor boat)

257014862GAzDpz_th.jpg

Forum List

Back