What is causing the sudden spike in Jewish hate?

The Breitbart/Bannon fans, idiot.

How Breitbart Under Bannon Fueled Anti-Semitism | Alternet
www.alternet.org/.../breitbarts-comment-sections-reflects-white-supremacist-language
6 hours ago - How Breitbart Under Bannon Fueled Anti-Semitism. Not idle threats, but language used by those who advocate for violence against minorities ...
Steve Bannon runs an anti-Semitic website, is a misogynist and will be ...
www.salon.com/.../steve-bannon-runs-an-anti-semitic-website-is-a-misogynist-and-wil...
Nov 14, 2016 - Former Breitbart editor Ben Shapiro accused the site of embracing “a movement shot through with racism and anti-Semitism,” andBannon's ...
Sanders: 'Entire world is watching' Trump and Bannon's reaction to ...
www.politico.com/.../bernie-sanders-donald-trump-steve-bannon-anti-semitism-2354...
Sanders: 'Entire world is watching' Trump and Bannon's reaction to anti-Semitism. By Aidan Quigley. 02/27/17 04:09 PM EST. Share on Facebook Share on ...
Jewish group again cites anti-Semitism from Trump administration ...
www.chicagotribune.com/.../ct-trump-jewish-antisemitism-bannon-huppke-20170224...
4 days ago - The Anne Frank Center says Trump adviser Steve Bannonengaging in "plausible deniability anti-Semitism."
Stephen Bannon - Anti-Defamation League
www.adl.org/sp/stephen-bannon-backgrounder/bannon-backgrounder.html
ADL Backgrounder on Stephen Bannon: Five Things to Know. ... Bannon has embraced the alt right, a loose network of white nationalists and anti-Semites.
Breitbart's Comment Section Reflects Alt-Right, Anti-Semitic Language
https://www.splcenter.org/.../breitbart-under-bannon-breitbarts-comment-section-refle...
7 days ago - Bannon left Breitbart to join the Trump campaign in mid-August 2016 ... Breitbart published “Steve Bannon: 'Zero Tolerance' for Anti-Semitic, ...

I don't think it is sudden, but anti-Semitism has grown in the left along with its support for Islam.

It's difficult to tell the difference between the hard core leftists and neo Nazis when the subject involves Jews.

Overbearing Zionists, obviously

I agree with Allen Dershowitz 100% until some one mentions the word Israel, he suddenly starts frothing at the mouth and becomes this unrecognizable little nazi who would drag Americans into Israels problems.

I don't get it.
Not do I and I don't know what is causing it but my guess is the standard answer to your question will be Trump.
Its well know that The Democrat Party was founded in Bigotry and to this day thrives on Bigotry to maintain their power structure.

Tell me this genius, exactly how is Trump responsible for this when his own daughter and Son In Law are Jewish?

There is literally no telling the difference between the Left's Message of Hate and Intolerance, and The Islamic Radical's message of Hate and Intolerance, so I am suggesting that you look at the source.....The DNC and Barak Obama.

Has Israel done something recently that would cause a backlash in the states? It just seems weird that out of the blue it's Jews being targeted stateside.

You'll know when they catch some of these people.

If they're Muslims, the Right will scream Terrorism!!!

If they're RW'ers, the Right will scream nothing.

Standard replies, partisans pointing fingers at the other side and neither are right.
I was hoping someone would actually answer the question. It makes no sense to me whatsoever. Jews? WHY?

America first, lol

nationalists are rising dumbass
And toppling grave stones serves this purpose how?

Sorry gramps I meant to respond to the tree with teh illogical sig

And I don't think it does serve a purpose beyond little white nationalists not being happy with Zionists.

I do think it's a symptom of our irrational policy on Israeli relations, and trump's nationalist views highlight it.

Forum List

Back