What is causing the sudden spike in Jewish hate?

Since the Jews got kicked out of Jerusalem the first time, they've been pissing off the citizenry everywhere they go. I don't think it makes sense, except they were allowed to lend money when Christians weren't, so Jews held all the loans, and who likes that guy? Nobody.
Jews tend to value education and be smart with their money, so there might be a lot of envy, too, at how successful they are as a group.

I can't tell a Jew from a Baptist, unless someone's wearing their little beanie thing, and why would I care.

If we are hating on Jews because of Israeli policy, then we are too far up Israel's ass. I don't know why we're so in their business to begin with. It's their country. Let them do what they want with the Palestinians, the Iranians, and where they want the American embassy.
'Love one another'.....

Partisanship is only one of the MANY stumbling blocks to God's most important 'laws'/ teachings. There are a lot of reasons to hate, a lot of reasons to overcome.

Since the Jews got kicked out of Jerusalem the first time, they've been pissing off the citizenry everywhere they go. I don't think it makes sense, except they were allowed to lend money when Christians weren't, so Jews held all the loans, and who likes that guy? Nobody.
Jews tend to value education and be smart with their money, so there might be a lot of envy, too, at how successful they are as a group.

I can't tell a Jew from a Baptist, unless someone's wearing their little beanie thing, and why would I care.

If we are hating on Jews because of Israeli policy, then we are too far up Israel's ass. I don't know why we're so in their business to begin with. It's their country. Let them do what they want with the Palestinians, the Iranians, and where they want the American embassy.

Jews kicked out of Jerusalem? lol when did this happen

And you do understand Israelis have whole organizations of their citizens commenting in English to sway our opinion, right? THere is a video of Naftali Bennet organizing a bunch of the bastards to comment in our english media. Because they want to affect our policy.

The sooner we squash the little fuckers the better. Acting like parasites

Has Israel done something recently that would cause a backlash in the states? It just seems weird that out of the blue it's Jews being targeted stateside.

The idiots on the actual Radical/racist Right may have bought into the media mantra that Trump is "one of them".

And Trump is causing a general swell in leftists agitation, the BDS idiots may just be going along with the tide.

LOL

no one from BDS is fucking tipping graves you asshole

What a fucking joke, it was some young guys obviously.

Why not? What about radical Muslims?

And since when have I ever posted a racist or anti-Semitic thing on this board?

You don't get to decide who I am associated with unless you can back it up, farkey-fucker.

Targeting a Jewish community center/

Why would a Muslim do that?

Blowing one up I can imagine. But meaningless threats? Toppling graves? What?

That sounds like BDS or some radical muslims to you?

BDS maybe doing a bomb threat when a Zionist was going to speak somewhere

Not all Muslim extremists are brave enough to blow themselves up, think of this a the "D" students at Radical school.

WHen have you ever seen anything like that?

It's almost always men who do shit like this, and statistically you're already going to the conservative side of things, which means men. Like I said I could imagine them doing a threat, but why a community center? It doesn't make any fucking sense

This reeks of dumbass white boy

Not all Muslim extremists are brave enough to blow themselves up, think of this a the "D" students at Radical school.
In a briefing to a general I reported how a would-be suicide bomber ran toward a gate but detonated approx. 10 feet before he reached the structure. The general, straight-faced, looked at me and said, "Hmmm, must have been his 1st time. Next slide..'

:lmao:

The idiots on the actual Radical/racist Right may have bought into the media mantra that Trump is "one of them".

And Trump is causing a general swell in leftists agitation, the BDS idiots may just be going along with the tide.

LOL

no one from BDS is fucking tipping graves you asshole

What a fucking joke, it was some young guys obviously.

Why not? What about radical Muslims?

And since when have I ever posted a racist or anti-Semitic thing on this board?

You don't get to decide who I am associated with unless you can back it up, farkey-fucker.

Targeting a Jewish community center/

Why would a Muslim do that?

Blowing one up I can imagine. But meaningless threats? Toppling graves? What?

That sounds like BDS or some radical muslims to you?

BDS maybe doing a bomb threat when a Zionist was going to speak somewhere

WHen have you ever seen anything like that?

It's almost always men who do shit like this, and statistically you're already going to the conservative side of things, which means men. Like I said I could imagine them doing a threat, but why a community center? It doesn't make any fucking sense

This reeks of dumbass white boy

So far no evidence either way.

Well being a betting man I wouldn't put my money on anything but a white guy.

And you do understand Israelis have whole organizations of their citizens commenting in English to sway our opinion, right? THere is a video of Naftali Bennet organizing a bunch of the bastards to comment in our english media. Because they want to affect our policy.

I think I can guess where you stand on the matter.

I think I can guess where you stand on the matter.

So no evidence on Jews "getting kicked out of Jerusalem"?

And if you support our relationship with Israel and don't have some biblical imperative to do so. Rethink it

There is no moral or rational reason to be supporting the Israelis as an American of any variety. It's not functionally different than supporting apartheid south africa. A settler state with obscenely bigoted policies in 2017.

I don't get it.

Trump's daughter and her husband are Jewish....so the left is going nuts...he is also a good friend with Benjamin Netenyahu......and is friendly to Israel...
Friendly with Israel?

Like every Republican president in our lifetime?

What/

The fact that Trump is the target of hate and his daughter is Jewish probably brought out the left wing haters who really hate Israel...

I don't get it.

Trump's daughter and her husband are Jewish....so the left is going nuts...he is also a good friend with Benjamin Netenyahu......and is friendly to Israel...
Friendly with Israel?

Like every Republican president in our lifetime?

What/

The fact that Trump is the target of hate and his daughter is Jewish probably brought out the left wing haters who really hate Israel...

It's always assumed the right is going to be fucking zionist

Their base is evangelicals. If one party is giong to become anti zionist it's going to be Democrats. But it's not liberals fucking with Jews, it's young male rightwingers

Do you live in a closet? What are you talking about? Trump talks like a nationalist, he's not going to bite Israel though. Bannon would love to I'm sure, maybe wait for the second term.

I suspect that antisemitic groups are testing the Trump administration on a national scale.

They know they have allies in the administration, but they don't know how effective those allies will be in protecting them - or whether more people in the administration can be co-opted to their point of view or at least look the other way when it comes to investigating and prosecuting these crimes.

I doubt Trump is antisemitic, but he's Bannon's puppet.

I suspect that antisemitic groups are testing the Trump administration on a national scale.

They know they have allies in the administration, but they don't know how effective those allies will be in protecting them - or whether more people in the administration can be co-opted to their point or view or at least look the other way when it comes to investigating and prosecuting these crimes.

His wife is a convert to Judaism....

They know they have allies in the administration, but they don't know how effective those allies will be in protecting them - or whether more people in the administration can be co-opted to their point of view or at least look the other way when it comes to investigating and prosecuting these crimes.

There are no anti semites in the Trump administration...that is a left wing lie...the ones who hate Israel are democrats.....

Show us actual evidence that Bannon is an Anti-Semite asswipe......go on...show us.....moron.

IT'S become ok to hate any one who is not like you.

No..the democrats have hated people who are not like them since the founding of their party....the Republicans have been fighting that stupidity since our parties founding....

They know they have allies in the administration, but they don't know how effective those allies will be in protecting them - or whether more people in the administration can be co-opted to their point or view or at least look the other way when it comes to investigating and prosecuting these crimes.

His wife is a convert to Judaism....

I think you're mixing up Ivanka and Melania Trump. I keep mixing them up too.

I hope that the Donald doesn't mix them up! But I bet he does.

Forum List

Back