What is causing the sudden spike in Jewish hate?

Standard replies, partisans pointing fingers at the other side and neither are right.
I was hoping someone would actually answer the question. It makes no sense to me whatsoever. Jews? WHY?
tradition? lol

I don't get it.
Not do I and I don't know what is causing it but my guess is the standard answer to your question will be Trump.
Its well know that The Democrat Party was founded in Bigotry and to this day thrives on Bigotry to maintain their power structure.

Tell me this genius, exactly how is Trump responsible for this when his own daughter and Son In Law are Jewish?
I didn't say Trump was responsible I said Trump was going to be the standard answer given the reason I said this was because his critics blame him for everything from hate crimes to having a bad hair day. Sorry I didn't realize I would need to spell this out for you.

The worlds always been anti-Semitic I'm afraid. If you look back on history, Jews have been blamed for just about everything, from political corruption to economic failure.

Jews have always been a scapegoat, and probably will continue to be. No good reason for it besides the fact that they're easy to pick on.

Just the way the world is, I'm afraid

The Breitbart/Bannon fans, idiot.

How Breitbart Under Bannon Fueled Anti-Semitism | Alternet
www.alternet.org/.../breitbarts-comment-sections-reflects-white-supremacist-language
6 hours ago - How Breitbart Under Bannon Fueled Anti-Semitism. Not idle threats, but language used by those who advocate for violence against minorities ...
Steve Bannon runs an anti-Semitic website, is a misogynist and will be ...
www.salon.com/.../steve-bannon-runs-an-anti-semitic-website-is-a-misogynist-and-wil...
Nov 14, 2016 - Former Breitbart editor Ben Shapiro accused the site of embracing “a movement shot through with racism and anti-Semitism,” andBannon's ...
Sanders: 'Entire world is watching' Trump and Bannon's reaction to ...
www.politico.com/.../bernie-sanders-donald-trump-steve-bannon-anti-semitism-2354...
Sanders: 'Entire world is watching' Trump and Bannon's reaction to anti-Semitism. By Aidan Quigley. 02/27/17 04:09 PM EST. Share on Facebook Share on ...
Jewish group again cites anti-Semitism from Trump administration ...
www.chicagotribune.com/.../ct-trump-jewish-antisemitism-bannon-huppke-20170224...
4 days ago - The Anne Frank Center says Trump adviser Steve Bannonengaging in "plausible deniability anti-Semitism."
Stephen Bannon - Anti-Defamation League
www.adl.org/sp/stephen-bannon-backgrounder/bannon-backgrounder.html
ADL Backgrounder on Stephen Bannon: Five Things to Know. ... Bannon has embraced the alt right, a loose network of white nationalists and anti-Semites.
Breitbart's Comment Section Reflects Alt-Right, Anti-Semitic Language
https://www.splcenter.org/.../breitbart-under-bannon-breitbarts-comment-section-refle...
7 days ago - Bannon left Breitbart to join the Trump campaign in mid-August 2016 ... Breitbart published “Steve Bannon: 'Zero Tolerance' for Anti-Semitic, ...

Love those sources, especially the SPLC, which has been a hack leftist site calling anyone right of Mitt Romney a racist since the 2000's.

Yea poor Jews it's the worlds fault...

At some point as a person or a group you may have to accept you have some traits that piss people off...lol

If every Indian who came to the west acted like Jews do we'd be the second most hated group in America....only behind Jews

Granted some of us do. Caste is bad

Has Israel done something recently that would cause a backlash in the states? It just seems weird that out of the blue it's Jews being targeted stateside.

The idiots on the actual Radical/racist Right may have bought into the media mantra that Trump is "one of them".

And Trump is causing a general swell in leftists agitation, the BDS idiots may just be going along with the tide.

Standard replies, partisans pointing fingers at the other side and neither are right.
I was hoping someone would actually answer the question. It makes no sense to me whatsoever. Jews? WHY?

For all we know it could be the idiots on both sides.

Has Israel done something recently that would cause a backlash in the states? It just seems weird that out of the blue it's Jews being targeted stateside.

The idiots on the actual Radical/racist Right may have bought into the media mantra that Trump is "one of them".

And Trump is causing a general swell in leftists agitation, the BDS idiots may just be going along with the tide.

LOL

no one from BDS is fucking tipping graves you asshole

What a fucking joke, it was some young guys obviously.

LOL

Why not? What about radical Muslims?

And since when have I ever posted a racist or anti-Semitic thing on this board?

You don't get to decide who I am associated with unless you can back it up, farkey-fucker.

Since the Jews got kicked out of Jerusalem the first time, they've been pissing off the citizenry everywhere they go. I don't think it makes sense, except they were allowed to lend money when Christians weren't, so Jews held all the loans, and who likes that guy? Nobody.
Jews tend to value education and be smart with their money, so there might be a lot of envy, too, at how successful they are as a group.

I can't tell a Jew from a Baptist, unless someone's wearing their little beanie thing, and why would I care.

If we are hating on Jews because of Israeli policy, then we are too far up Israel's ass. I don't know why we're so in their business to begin with. It's their country. Let them do what they want with the Palestinians, the Iranians, and where they want the American embassy.

LOL

You don't get to decide who I am associated with unless you can back it up, farkey-fucker.

Targeting a Jewish community center/

Why would a Muslim do that?

Blowing one up I can imagine. But meaningless threats? Toppling graves? What?

That sounds like BDS or some radical muslims to you?

BDS maybe doing a bomb threat when a Zionist was going to speak somewhere

LOL

Targeting a Jewish community center/

Why would a Muslim do that?

Blowing one up I can imagine. But meaningless threats? Toppling graves? What?

That sounds like BDS or some radical muslims to you?

BDS maybe doing a bomb threat when a Zionist was going to speak somewhere

Not all Muslim extremists are brave enough to blow themselves up, think of this a the "D" students at Radical school.

Forum List

Back