What if the economy recovers

funny how I am producing fact after fact and you are merely calling me names.

Can you accept the fact that this economy is on the verge of a recovery and the main element missing is consumer confidence?

You are regurgitating talking points and hypotheticals. Consumer confidence is a reaction to a healthy economy. It is low because the economy is being manages by barack obama.

Consumer confidence is a measure of how the consumer feels about the economy at the momment.

It is a long recorded number and has alwasy been used to determine futrue growth or contraction.

why are you people beginging to attack any good numbers that bodfe well for our economy?

I thought you didnt see this politically as was claimed earlier.

funny how I am producing fact after fact and you are merely calling me names.

Can you accept the fact that this economy is on the verge of a recovery and the main element missing is consumer confidence?

We've been hearing this for 2 years, why should we believe it now?

You are not telling the truth.

You have never heard these numbers until they came out which is recently

New numbers same story. Face the facts TM, this is the slowest recovery on record. And I don't have to say why, you already know but won't admit it.

Tell that to the people out of work due to policies of Statists trying to control everything and run companies out of business.

Oh? And put down that bong already?

And these are the people who ask for compromise?

i say give them not one inch,

not one more penny,

not one more vote.

why are you people beginging to attack any good numbers that bodfe well for our economy?

I thought you didnt see this politically as was claimed earlier.

What numbers are you talking about? The ones that the Obama Admin tell us are looking good only to revise them two months later so that they are flat or in reality bad for America?

Notice how she conveniently ignore post #59.

Immie

"Between the first quarter of 2012 and the first quarter of 2013, homes are projected to increase by an average of 2.7 percent, with gains in 365 out of 384 metro areas," Fiserv said in a press release.

will it change who you vote for?

For our typical Rightie posters, nothing will change who they vote for...or against.

Home prices will slip further over the rest of the year, before beginning to rebound in 2012, according to a forecast by a leading housing market analyst.

The study, released Tuesday by Fiserv, predicted that home prices for more than 95 percent of metro areas will rise by the beginning of 2013.

Using data from the Fiserv Case-Schiller Index of home prices, Fiserv--which provides information management systems to the financial industry--found that the drop in home prices that began again last year continued in the first quarter of 2011. The group's research found that prices had fallen in 302 out of 384 metro areas surveyed.

At the same time, however, Fiserv noted several positive signs for the beleaguered sector, including a slower pace of foreclosures. In part because Fiserv also anticipates wider economic growth next year, analysts for the company project "a broad-based recovery for housing that will begin in early 2012."

End in sight for housing slump? | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

this is good news for anyone who cares about this country

"Between the first quarter of 2012 and the first quarter of 2013, homes are projected to increase by an average of 2.7 percent, with gains in 365 out of 384 metro areas," Fiserv said in a press release.

Well, looks like the Tea Party really was in control

For our typical Rightie posters, nothing will change who they vote for...or against.

Are you trying to make the claim that something would change who you vote for or against?

Immie

CEOs expect to hire more as sales grow - Chicago Sun-Times

More top corporate executives expect to hire workers and boost spending on their companies over the next six months.

A survey released Tuesday by Business Roundtable, an association of CEOs of big U.S. companies, shows 45 percent of executives say they expect their companies to add more workers.

That’s the highest percentage who have said they planned to add jobs since the survey began in late 2002. Meanwhile, only 18 percent said they expected their work forces to shrink, one of the lowest readings over the past five years, and 38 percent predict no change.

Consumers splurge in July, pushing retail sales up - Yahoo! Finance

These are good things fro this country

Housing is just about ready to take another drop, so an increase means your closing in on the low you had now. Progress?

Nothing is slated for an increase until 2013.

Hypothetically, your still wishing for hope and change, you poor delusional soul.

CEOs expect to hire more as sales grow - Chicago Sun-Times

More top corporate executives expect to hire workers and boost spending on their companies over the next six months.

A survey released Tuesday by Business Roundtable, an association of CEOs of big U.S. companies, shows 45 percent of executives say they expect their companies to add more workers.

That’s the highest percentage who have said they planned to add jobs since the survey began in late 2002. Meanwhile, only 18 percent said they expected their work forces to shrink, one of the lowest readings over the past five years, and 38 percent predict no change.

Consumers splurge in July, pushing retail sales up - Yahoo! Finance

These are good things fro this country

Things will get a lot better when we elect a real Conservative President and give her or him a 70 seat majority in the Senate.

I think it's a long stretch between the Housing Market stopping it's bleeding and saying the economy is going to recover. Even if housing stops losing its value, there are so many foreclosed, unfinished and empty homes on the market, it won't be any time soon before they regain their former value.

They should not ever had been the prices they were at the height.

That was an artificial price in a market gone crazy

Home prices will slip further over the rest of the year, before beginning to rebound in 2012, according to a forecast by a leading housing market analyst.

The study, released Tuesday by Fiserv, predicted that home prices for more than 95 percent of metro areas will rise by the beginning of 2013.

Using data from the Fiserv Case-Schiller Index of home prices, Fiserv--which provides information management systems to the financial industry--found that the drop in home prices that began again last year continued in the first quarter of 2011. The group's research found that prices had fallen in 302 out of 384 metro areas surveyed.

At the same time, however, Fiserv noted several positive signs for the beleaguered sector, including a slower pace of foreclosures. In part because Fiserv also anticipates wider economic growth next year, analysts for the company project "a broad-based recovery for housing that will begin in early 2012."

End in sight for housing slump? | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

this is good news for anyone who cares about this country

It is definitely not bad news if it is reliable... it is a prediction and therefore something we have to wait and see how much they downgrade their predictions as we get closer to the time.

It is also not big enough in my point of view to affect the November 2012 election. It won't be felt enough by that time.

Why are you ignoring post #59?

Immie

Last edited:

Nope.

My home lost 20% of its value under HopeNChange. I'm suppose to forgive him because it might gain a whopping 2.7% back?

Fact is, the economy isn't getting better, because employers are afraid to hire with the sword of Damocles hanging over their heads in the form of Obamination Care.

Housing is just about ready to take another drop, so an increase means your closing in on the low you had now. Progress?

Nothing is slated for an increase until 2013.

Hypothetically, your still wishing for hope and change, you poor delusional soul.

That is not what the study said

Forum List

Back