What if the economy recovers

• Banned
"Between the first quarter of 2012 and the first quarter of 2013, homes are projected to increase by an average of 2.7 percent, with gains in 365 out of 384 metro areas," Fiserv said in a press release.

will it change who you vote for?

' Well, I'm here to tell you, some time in the next couple of months, we're going to be creating between 250,000 jobs a month and 500,000 jobs a month." -- Joe Biden, April 2010

• Banned
I bet very few of you would change who you vote for even if the economy began steaming along.

You would just twist and turn to give the credit to someone other than the admin.

"Between the first quarter of 2012 and the first quarter of 2013, homes are projected to increase by an average of 2.7 percent, with gains in 365 out of 384 metro areas," Fiserv said in a press release.

will it change who you vote for?

I think that an economic rebound will not change the election by more than about 2%. We're a deeply ideologically divided country - both sides will try to spin any economic news to their advantage - and both side's constituients will believe them.

The upcoming election is going to depend on who gets their constituients emotionally worked up. I think that Obama has the advantage of numbers vs. any Repug candidate, but he's alienated his base. If he can get them out to the polls, he'll win.

Nope. Obama and the Statist have already shown thier hand and intent. I usually don't partake in such scenarios where there is nothing to support the whole premise of this thread...but then I consider it's source.

I bet very few of you would change who you vote for even if the economy began steaming along.

You would just twist and turn to give the credit to someone other than the admin.

Why should any credit be given to an administration that doesn't take responsibility for a shitty
economy these last three years...All they do is blame everyone else for their mistakes ans as
soon as their might be one little glimmer of hope the President is out there holding press conferences making sure the world knows he did it...

I give credit to the GOP for doing whatever they could to stop this administration from destroying us.

Why should it change my vote? Setting aside, of course, the fact that I do not yet know who's running...

Last edited:
So then maybe we call all hope for a recovery and the poltical types can stop naysaying any good economic news?

Why the fuck would any progressive want success with capitalism?

Obama is a Marxist - read what he wrote before he became the president of the USSA.

Home prices will slip further over the rest of the year, before beginning to rebound in 2012, according to a forecast by a leading housing market analyst.

The study, released Tuesday by Fiserv, predicted that home prices for more than 95 percent of metro areas will rise by the beginning of 2013.

Using data from the Fiserv Case-Schiller Index of home prices, Fiserv--which provides information management systems to the financial industry--found that the drop in home prices that began again last year continued in the first quarter of 2011. The group's research found that prices had fallen in 302 out of 384 metro areas surveyed.

At the same time, however, Fiserv noted several positive signs for the beleaguered sector, including a slower pace of foreclosures. In part because Fiserv also anticipates wider economic growth next year, analysts for the company project "a broad-based recovery for housing that will begin in early 2012."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/end-sight-housing-slump-173435431.html

Last edited:
Why the fuck would any progressive want success with capitalism?

Obama is a Marxist - read what he wrote before he became the president of the USSA.

You live in a world filled with lies.

The vast majority of Americans are captialists.

Forum List

Back