No State of the Union bump for Biden

A new Yahoo News/YouGov survey of 1,482 U.S. adults, conducted in the days immediately following Biden’s big speech, shows zero improvement in perceptions of the president — or in his standing against former President Donald Trump.

They remain tied today, with Trump at 46% and Biden at 44% — a gap that’s well within the poll’s margin of error (2.8%).

As smarter people than I have said, if he does OK it will soon be forgotten, but if he fucks up bigly it never well. Add, the left are intellectually dishonest about Biden's speaking performances. If Biden doesn't fall flat on his face then leftists declare it a great performance. How's that for low standards?

Rhetorical, the writing was on the wall when they supported this filth to begin with.

And those Dems are beating you like a gong in every election.

And will continue to do so.

Know that we're laughing hard at what losers you all are.
Wake up from your dream fool, Dems are getting their ass whooped. Hence their desperation and election fraud. Historically humans learn to hate lying shit stains like Democrats, other countries are now beginning to hate Dems.

Wake up from your dream fool, Dems are getting their ass whooped. Hence their desperation and election fraud. Historically humans learn to hate lying shit stains like Democrats, other countries are now beginning to hate Dems.
See you in November, loser.

That is, if you don't run away, along with most of the other Trump cult cowards.

See you in November, loser.

That is, if you don't run away, along with most of the other Trump cult cowards.
No need to wait for November, your leaders are getting booed as we speak. Even the people of NY are booing Democrats. How does it feel to be loathed and despised?

That said, who controls the peoples House? There you have it, now crawl back under your slimy snake infested rocks.

No need to wait for November, your leaders are getting booed as we speak. Even the people of NY are booing Democrats. How does it feel to be loathed and despised?
I wouldn't know. It's never happened.

You, OTOH, seem to have a great deal of experience at being despised for being such a shit human in every possible way.

No, we don't want to know what that feels like. You should feel alone in your rejection by all of decent society.

You live in Dem lala land in a bubble of Dem sheeple.

i'm not a (D).

& know that the election wasn't stolen.

have you place yer order for a pair of donny's razzle dazzle sneakers yet? how'z about his NFT?

:heehee:

I wouldn't know. It's never happened.

You, OTOH, seem to have a great deal of experience at being despised for being such a shit human in every possible way.

No, we don't want to know what that feels like. You should feel alone in your rejection by all of decent society.
Hating Democrats is patriotic! I should get an award or jacket patch.

:p

Abortion Rights Victories Continue: Here Are All The Wins In Major Elections Since The Supreme Court Overturned Roe​

Abortion Rights Victories Continue: Here Are All The Wins In Major Elections Since The Supreme Court Overturned Roe

:itsok:

What? You mean screaming like a dementia patient didn't up his numbers? You mean screwing up the most important name of the night, Laken Riley--twice-- didn't help him? You mean getting lost like a doddering old fool after the address was over didn't convey strength?
Anger is the last brain function to survive dementia. It's the reason why seniles will often screech and swear. Vulgarity is located close to the anger center. His best bet was to get mad and sound mad....along with stimulant meds it gave
him a halfway decent outing.

Meh, you don't matter. :itsok: Take your don't matter posts down the road to a Dem sheeple chat room.

donny loves you

maxresdefault.jpg

long time.

I looked at Biden’s approval rating on RCP the day of the speech looked again today no change. I would wait till Friday for a few more polls to come out but as of now the speech does not seem to have had any impact.

It's. not really tied like they say. It looks like Trump got a boost from Biden's State of the Union Speech.

Before the State of the Union, Trump (45%) and Biden (44%) were statistically tied in a head-to-head 2024 matchup, according to the previous Yahoo News/YouGov poll from late January.

Now Trump is leading by even more... Trump at 46% and Biden at 44%

Not surprised. EVERYTHING is a boost for President Trump.

Yeah, even the dems were saying on the Sunday shows that FJB did not even move the needle and possiblly hurt himself by yelling so much.

Of course they tried scratching dirt over that by the donation windfall.

But they even qualified that by saying a election year SoTU always is more of a fundraising than a policy speech.

Meh.

Forum List

Back