What if the economy recovers

CEOs expect to hire more as sales grow - Chicago Sun-Times

More top corporate executives expect to hire workers and boost spending on their companies over the next six months.

A survey released Tuesday by Business Roundtable, an association of CEOs of big U.S. companies, shows 45 percent of executives say they expect their companies to add more workers.

That’s the highest percentage who have said they planned to add jobs since the survey began in late 2002. Meanwhile, only 18 percent said they expected their work forces to shrink, one of the lowest readings over the past five years, and 38 percent predict no change.

Consumers splurge in July, pushing retail sales up - Yahoo! Finance

These are good things fro this country

It is indeed what the CEOs said they would do

By a certain time is NOT the same as NOT UNTIL.

i know you will pretend it is the same but other sane people know better

Sane people are the ones with name tags and white jackets. The ones with white jackets that tie behind the back like yours are not.

So you will change you vote Avory?

No, I'll still vote for RP. Why would it change my vote, why should it change my vote?

You seem to think that just because 1 thing "gets better" that I need to let go of the fact that Obama is one of the biggest war presidents (bigger than Bush) our country has ever had. Obama spends like a fucking nut job. Obama bailed people out, spent trillions on a failed stimulus, still does torture, expanded homeland security, caused a downgrade on the nations credit by signing the worst budget in our countries history. There is more but why keep going! How much repeal did Obama do with a Dem Senate and House of the Bush ear policies that he RAN OFF SAYING HE WOULD REPEAL???

But wow... A few homes MIGHT/POSSIBLY/MAYBE sell right near election time and I'm suppose to change my fucking vote because of that???

maybe you should go read the thread from the begining and you would not look so silly right now.

So you will change you vote Avory?

No, I'll still vote for RP. Why would it change my vote, why should it change my vote?

You seem to think that just because 1 thing "gets better" that I need to let go of the fact that Obama is one of the biggest war presidents (bigger than Bush) our country has ever had. Obama spends like a fucking nut job. Obama bailed people out, spent trillions on a failed stimulus, still does torture, expanded homeland security, caused a downgrade on the nations credit by signing the worst budget in our countries history. There is more but why keep going! How much repeal did Obama do with a Dem Senate and House of the Bush ear policies that he RAN OFF SAYING HE WOULD REPEAL???

But wow... A few homes MIGHT/POSSIBLY/MAYBE sell right near election time and I'm suppose to change my fucking vote because of that???

Yes and not only that but you should be kissing President Obama's feet at the same time.

Immie

And let’s get something strait TM just because you're in fact a fucking lying idiot...

The way the "free markets" generally work is EXSACTALLY how you described.

Things like "tax credits" inflate or “artificially float" housing prices because people buy early. Then after the credit is gone there is a vacuum, people bought early on top of the fact that the economy still sucks so there is a HUGE drop in sales (just look at cash for clunkers and the housing tax credit Obama did) while the market plays catch up to where it should have been... So if anything the “tax credits” made homes more expensive for longer, prolonging stagnation in the real estate economy.

The markets need to drop drastically until the product matches what the markets can afford. Artificially inflating prices caused booms and busts like I just described. So if anything the housing market would possibly get better by 2013 BECAUSE and IF Obama DIDN'T/DOESN’T try and tinker with it.

You dont have a job Immy, a recovery will help you too

Oh, so you do not have me on ignore?

Will you reply to post #59?

A recovery will help me. However, I do not believe that the changes you indicated in the OP will be significant enough to effect the 2012 elections and as for me, I have sworn not to support a candidate who represents one of the two major parties until that candidate proves to me that they are not part of the party elite.

I do not see President Obama accomplishing that task nor is it likely that one of the Republicans will either.

I find the lot of them to be more concerned with their own status than the well being of America or the American people. As long as that is the case, I do not intend to support either party.

Immie

I have never lied to you or anyone on the internets.

Stupid is as stupid does my friend.
I have been providing facts and you people here have been fighting against the facts and only providing personal insults because you dont want this country to recover.

You place party over country.

I was trying real hard to give you people a way to stop doiing that.

Pretty much you all bailed on the offer and desided to keep talking crap about the good economic indicators so far.

I have never lied to you or anyone on the internets.

Stupid is as stupid does my friend.
I have been providing facts and you people here have been fighting against the facts and only providing personal insults because you dont want this country to recover.

You place party over country.

I was trying real hard to give you people a way to stop doiing that.

Pretty much you all bailed on the offer and desided to keep talking crap about the good economic indicators so far.

Prove that part please or we'll all just assume you lied, again.

Did you read the article even the first paragraph?:

Industrial production increased by 0.2% in June after edging down by a revised 0.1% in May. Initially, May output had been estimated to have gained 0.1%. Also, April's figure, which had originally been estimated as being unchanged, was also revised downward to show a drop of 0.1%. These back-to-back downward revisions clearly take some of the luster off of the latest month's slightly-better-than-expected industrial this is an up number and as much as it pains you that is a good thingperformance.

Here is an idea, maybe you should try reading your articles first!

Why should we trust the .2% numbers when the track record shows downward revisions at every step of the way?
Nope many were up graded you just remember only the ones that were revised down
More from your article:

Further, there was no increase in capacity utilization at the nation's factories in June, with such usage holding steady at 76.7%. Actually, capacity use has gone nowhere this year, having started 2011 out at a rate of 76.9% in January.

Perhaps reading more than the article title will serve you well?

Expect TDM to disappear soon.
The July numbers are slated soon and are expected to be up from what I have read
funny how I am producing fact after fact and you are merely calling me names.

Can you accept the fact that this economy is on the verge of a recovery and the main element missing is consumer confidence?

I can accept that there is no consumer confidence in your leader.

Immie

You want to see the glass as half empty.

Yes it does horty.

I am tired of hearing Americans wish for our economic demise.

The question was "What if..."

That points to a lack of faith in your weak-assed policies

:eusa_hand:

If you really had faith in your class-warfare techniques the question would have been started with a "When"....

She needs to leave it open so that when it fails she can blame Republicans!

I don't think it will anytime soon. Republicans have dug the hole to deep. And with them working to cut education, they even want to destroy the future.

Then tell me why you refuse to see any of the good indicators for our economy if you place country first?

I don't think it will anytime soon. Republicans have dug the hole to deep. And with them working to cut education, they even want to destroy the future.

Its their masters not them who want that

Did you read the article even the first paragraph?:

Here is an idea, maybe you should try reading your articles first!

Why should we trust the .2% numbers when the track record shows downward revisions at every step of the way?
Nope many were up graded you just remember only the ones that were revised down
More from your article:

Perhaps reading more than the article title will serve you well?

Expect TDM to disappear soon.
The July numbers are slated soon and are expected to be up from what I have read
funny how I am producing fact after fact and you are merely calling me names.

Can you accept the fact that this economy is on the verge of a recovery and the main element missing is consumer confidence?

I can accept that there is no consumer confidence in your leader.

Immie

You want to see the glass as half empty.

Was Bush a good president TM?

Remember if you don't think Bush was a good president that means you wanted the economy to fail and poor people to suffer along with the middle class to get wiped out... There are your options, pick one or it's party over country for you!

You’re like a dinosaur when it comes to political debate. You sell the oldest most childish bullshit but the funny part is you get mad when people prove you wrong and lol@u.

Forum List

Back