What if the economy recovers

I would love to see the economy improve. Government spending won't do it. 4 years of a Democrat controlled congress proved that. So if the economy suddenly improves I will look at what changed. And we all know that the biggest change was the Republican takeover of the house. The reigning in of the drunken sailor spending. And we're still spending way too much.

Why the fuck would any progressive want success with capitalism?

Obama is a Marxist - read what he wrote before he became the president of the USSA.

You live in a world filled with lies.

The vast majority of Americans are captialists.

A) you're the dummy that believes everything is just peachy and b) Keynesian economics is not capitalism.

The only reason the economy might improve is because Obama's spending has been slowed down.

Think of how much worse it would have been if the Dems still controlled everything.

Face it. The economy is in the shitter because Obama keeps giving speeches that give away his plans. He still wants to raise taxes and that scares people......except for the idiots that don't have anything on the left and the Hollywood suckups that say they can't wait for tax increases.

87% don't want their own taxes to be raised. They don't care if it's somebody else is getting the shaft.

Wat iif obama care is Un const.

What if we do not re gain our credit status

your claim is we will re gain 6 million jobs we have lost sense 08
and
iit will be done long after the failed stimullus is gone and the stock market end up god knows where

BHO has many failed issues to over come
without the re straints he has put on the private sector, mainly oil, coal alonf with nuclear power
this will never happen along with debt reduction

2007...... 137,598 115,380 22,233 724 7,630 13,879
2008...... 136,790 114,281 21,334 767 7,162 13,406
2009...... 130,807 108,252 18,557 694 6,016 11,847

2010...... 129,818 107,337 17,755 705 5,526 11,524

I call BS in this jobs market. Where is the demand going to comes from?

Do you even read the articles you link or does being an Obama leftist simply preclude objective intelligence? This article is assuming economic recovery as the premise for why housing prices will rise and the market will come out of its slump. This positive economic forecast is derived from Moody's, the very same outfit that engineered the artificially inflated prices driving the housing bubble in the first place. Any chance they might be attempting the same exact thing?

To be sure, the broader economic forecast Fiserv relies on, generated by Moody's, is more bullish than some other recent projections for growth. But Stiff said he's nonetheless hopeful that stronger growth will generate employment, which will in turn spur demand in the housing market.

The only reason the economy might improve is because Obama's spending has been slowed down.

Think of how much worse it would have been if the Dems still controlled everything.

Face it. The economy is in the shitter because Obama keeps giving speeches that give away his plans. He still wants to raise taxes and that scares people......except for the idiots that don't have anything on the left and the Hollywood suckups that say they can't wait for tax increases.

87% don't want their own taxes to be raised. They don't care if it's somebody else is getting the shaft.

We'd have Nancy Pelosi running around with hats weaved out of 100 dollar bills while carrying around the leg of a Victorian piece of furniture as she threatens to murder dissenters with it.

CEOs expect to hire more as sales grow - Chicago Sun-Times

More top corporate executives expect to hire workers and boost spending on their companies over the next six months.

A survey released Tuesday by Business Roundtable, an association of CEOs of big U.S. companies, shows 45 percent of executives say they expect their companies to add more workers.

That’s the highest percentage who have said they planned to add jobs since the survey began in late 2002. Meanwhile, only 18 percent said they expected their work forces to shrink, one of the lowest readings over the past five years, and 38 percent predict no change.

Would it change who you vote for?

tokyo-4-festival-p-072_3-42.jpg

CEOs expect to hire more as sales grow - Chicago Sun-Times

More top corporate executives expect to hire workers and boost spending on their companies over the next six months.

A survey released Tuesday by Business Roundtable, an association of CEOs of big U.S. companies, shows 45 percent of executives say they expect their companies to add more workers.

That’s the highest percentage who have said they planned to add jobs since the survey began in late 2002. Meanwhile, only 18 percent said they expected their work forces to shrink, one of the lowest readings over the past five years, and 38 percent predict no change.

Wow. Amazing. I can see plenty of reasons for optimism.

And this from the same idiot that thought .8% growth was doing great.

It will be very bad for the GOP's chances for regaining the White House in 2012, which is why they will do everything they can to sabotage it.

I don't agree.

2.7% is next to nothing in reference to how far the housing market has fallen. Not to mention the fact that beginning of 2012 to early 2013 will not be enough time for people to actually feel the effects before the election.

As for changing my vote, no I don't think it will. I am not voting against the party elite because of the current economic issues. I do not trust either party. I believe the economy will rebound eventually despite the efforts by both parties to screw it up.

I will still not vote for either a Republican or a Democrat unless one of them convinces me they have the good of the country at heart rather than themselves and their buddies.

Immie

So the Housing experts are predicting a better hosuing market, consumers are starting to spend and the CEOs are talking of hiring.

You have all said it wont change your vote one way or the other.

You now have no reason to hope our country has economic failure.

Can we all get on board for not trashing the economy to keep consumer confidence down?

Yes it does horty.

I am tired of hearing Americans wish for our economic demise.

"Between the first quarter of 2012 and the first quarter of 2013, homes are projected to increase by an average of 2.7 percent, with gains in 365 out of 384 metro areas," Fiserv said in a press release.

will it change who you vote for?

I heard housing prices will fall to 1998 levels, so, live in hope, die in despair.

It would be very easy to get this economy growing at 5 or even up to 9%

Just end the war on capitalism, screw the debt, its the regulations OBama is enacting that are killing the recovery.

How can you have a war on capitalism and expect the economy to do well?

Please explain thank you in advance.

Forum List

Back