What if the economy recovers

"Between the first quarter of 2012 and the first quarter of 2013, homes are projected to increase by an average of 2.7 percent, with gains in 365 out of 384 metro areas," Fiserv said in a press release.

will it change who you vote for?

Nope.

My home lost 20% of its value under HopeNChange. I'm suppose to forgive him because it might gain a whopping 2.7% back?

Fact is, the economy isn't getting better, because employers are afraid to hire with the sword of Damocles hanging over their heads in the form of Obamination Care.

But the CEOs said they plan to hire in the third quarter

Housing is just about ready to take another drop, so an increase means your closing in on the low you had now. Progress?

Nothing is slated for an increase until 2013.

Hypothetically, your still wishing for hope and change, you poor delusional soul.

That is not what the study said

So when Obama ran things, we had a terrible economy, but once the Tea Party took over, things got better. Will you vote for prosperity and the Tea Party?

I think it's a long stretch between the Housing Market stopping it's bleeding and saying the economy is going to recover. Even if housing stops losing its value, there are so many foreclosed, unfinished and empty homes on the market, it won't be any time soon before they regain their former value.

They should not ever had been the prices they were at the height.

That was an artificial price in a market gone crazy

Bet you don't have a clue what you have to pay a Union finished carpenter......

Housing is just about ready to take another drop, so an increase means your closing in on the low you had now. Progress?

Hypothetically, your still wishing for hope and change, you poor delusional soul.

That is not what the study said

Studies can be and often are, wrong. Go ahead and swallow the thing hook, line and sinker for all I care. A quick look around should be enough of a reality check for most.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/06/b...ng-corporate-profits-off-the-charts.html?_r=1

The new figures indicate that corporate profits accounted for 14 percent of the total national income in 2010, the highest proportion ever recorded. The previous peak, of 13.6 percent, was set in 1942 when the need for war materials filled the order books of companies at the same time as the government imposed wage and price controls, holding down the costs companies had to pay.

Home prices will slip further over the rest of the year, before beginning to rebound in 2012, according to a forecast by a leading housing market analyst.

The study, released Tuesday by Fiserv, predicted that home prices for more than 95 percent of metro areas will rise by the beginning of 2013.

I bet very few of you would change who you vote for even if the economy began steaming along.

You would just twist and turn to give the credit to someone other than the admin.

AND WHEN THE ECONOMY DOES NOT GET BETTER I BET IT WILL NOT CHANGE WHO YOU VOTE FOR.

Hhahahaha... Tm, you're like a parody of the political fringe.

If the economy does not get better TM will tell us it's because of Republicans or the TP.
If the economy gets better she would never credit the TP or Republicans...

Read my sig below for a better understanding of the kind of hypocrite Tm is.

Home prices will slip further over the rest of the year, before beginning to rebound in 2012, according to a forecast by a leading housing market analyst.

The study, released Tuesday by Fiserv, predicted that home prices for more than 95 percent of metro areas will rise by the beginning of 2013.

Which is exactly what I said. Prices go lower now and then start back up, but not to pre-2011 levels. Seems like I mentioned 2013 too. :eusa_whistle:

Here is what you said.

It is not what the study said

It cleary says they will rise BY 2013.

Not wont rise until 2013

will rise by the beginning of 2013

Nothing is slated for an increase until 2013

they are not interchangable are they

That was a July reading and the vote on the debt ceiling was in August.

Seems like the Democrats killed a bill in the Senate late July and the President asked for MORE tax increases about then.

"Between the first quarter of 2012 and the first quarter of 2013, homes are projected to increase by an average of 2.7 percent, with gains in 365 out of 384 metro areas," Fiserv said in a press release.

will it change who you vote for?

Nope.

My home lost 20% of its value under HopeNChange. I'm suppose to forgive him because it might gain a whopping 2.7% back?

Fact is, the economy isn't getting better, because employers are afraid to hire with the sword of Damocles hanging over their heads in the form of Obamination Care.

But the CEOs said they plan to hire in the third quarter

I'm sure they are- In China.

Here, not so much.

Hey, guy, take a look. The third quarter is July (done) August (half done) and September. You see anyone hiring? I don't. My job, they are tearing down the empty cubicles so the office doesn't look so empty.

The economy has to produce 150,000 new jobs just to keep even with the people entering the workforce. It hasn't produced that many jobs since March. Hence, why the unemployment rate has hovered between 9-9.2%. And even if it does go above that, you have so many of the "uncounted unemployed" who will jump back in, so don't expect that number to go down all that much.

So you will change you vote Avory?

No, I'll still vote for RP. Why would it change my vote, why should it change my vote?

You seem to think that just because 1 thing "gets better" that I need to let go of the fact that Obama is one of the biggest war presidents (bigger than Bush) our country has ever had. Obama spends like a fucking nut job. Obama bailed people out, spent trillions on a failed stimulus, still does torture, expanded homeland security, caused a downgrade on the nations credit by signing the worst budget in our countries history. There is more but why keep going! How much repeal did Obama do with a Dem Senate and House of the Bush ear policies that he RAN OFF SAYING HE WOULD REPEAL???

But wow... A few homes MIGHT/POSSIBLY/MAYBE sell right near election time and I'm suppose to change my fucking vote because of that???

Forum List

Back