What if LBJ had twitter... would the world be as nasty towards him?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 8.13.05 AM.png

And what about these from Obama... we never really heard them repeated as much by the MSM.

19) "...I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on earth. This was the moment -- this was the time -- when we came together to remake this great nation so that it may always reflect our very best selves and our highest ideals." -- Barack Obama

14) "The Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home. . . . What I think we know — separate and apart from this incident — is that there is a long history in their country of African-Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately, and that’s just a fact." — President Obama on Gates’ arrest.

The 25 Most Obnoxious Quotes From Barack Obama

But again.. with the MSM donating to Obama, Hillary...

2) Realities of MSM donations Democrats vs GOP
A) to Hillary vs Trump in 2012.
B) In 2008 85% of media donated money to Democrats!
1,160 (85%) of the 1,353 of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters

I don't think the left-wing was nearly as immoral and evil, as they are today.

Remember, this was the time of Martin Luther King Jr, who taught decency and peace.... not screaming at people, and accusing everyone who disagrees as being racists.

18antifa-02-1503000027028-articleLarge.jpg

This is exactly what they were against. Today's left-wing, and the left-wing of LBJ's time, have nothing in common.

Forum List

Back