‘Dirty game’ or business as usual: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez takes on DC lobbyists

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
5c0ea22efc7e93153b8b4651.jpg

She goes to DC and is shocked to learn that one day of Congressional orientation is a privately-funded tidal waves of lobbyinsts. Can you believe that?

Ocasio-Cortez sounded the alarm, shocked at the number of corporate leaders present, and lack of union bosses, activists, and “frontline community leaders.”

Our “bipartisan” Congressional orientation is cohosted by a corporate lobbyist group. Other members have quietly expressed to me their concern that this wasn’t told to us in advance.

Lobbyists are here. Goldman Sachs is here. Where‘s labor? Activists?Frontline community leaders?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@Ocasio2018) December 6, 2018

Wait until she learns that party leader expect her to shell out $$$$ to support their PACs if she wants to get seats on important committees. This is gonna be fun.

More @ ‘Dirty game’ or business as usual: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez takes on DC lobbyists

5c0ea22efc7e93153b8b4651.jpg

She goes to DC and is shocked to learn that one day of Congressional orientation is a privately-funded tidal waves of lobbyinsts. Can you believe that?

Ocasio-Cortez sounded the alarm, shocked at the number of corporate leaders present, and lack of union bosses, activists, and “frontline community leaders.”

Our “bipartisan” Congressional orientation is cohosted by a corporate lobbyist group. Other members have quietly expressed to me their concern that this wasn’t told to us in advance.

Lobbyists are here. Goldman Sachs is here. Where‘s labor? Activists?Frontline community leaders?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@Ocasio2018) December 6, 2018

Wait until she learns that party leader expect her to shell out $$$$ to support their PACs if she wants to get seats on important committees. This is gonna be fun.

More @ ‘Dirty game’ or business as usual: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez takes on DC lobbyists

Ocasio-Cortez is like a naive young child being allowed to sit at the adult table for the first time. .. :cool:

It's going to be interesting.

I think she's going to put the corruption out there for everyone to see and be a wrecking ball! I like it! :popcorn:

She is going to take on K street, huh?

We will know the day she gets a visit from deep state operators who tell her to shut up and play ball.

The next day her eyes will be truly open, not just bugged out.

She's probably a true believer in regressive dogma. She probably actually wants to combat the influence of super rich people having access to corruptocrat political whores. I briefly held out hope the meat puppet faggot would work to clean that up, alas he made it worse.

The most terrifying thing that could happen to the sociopaths that own the DNC is for real honest to God marxist lunatics to actually secure political power.

We will know the day she gets a visit from deep state operators who tell her to shut up and play ball.

Either that or she will shoot herself in the back of the head like so many other democrook "suicides".

Or "get mugged" to death without actually losing anything.

If she takes half of them down, that'd be great! :5_1_12024:

It’s not going to happen. Too many of her Congressional colleagues are on the dole.

It’s not going to happen. Too many of her Congressional colleagues are on the dole.

Idk man, she's pretty idealistic and stubborn. I like those qualities in a woman.

Idk man, she's pretty idealistic and stubborn. I like those qualities in a woman.

We will see.

I don’t think she will take down K street.

Yup all Congress critters know how the game is played.

This woman is naïve as hell if she think she can change DC. She will end up on a committee as a junior member with absolutely no power at all.

What an idiot she truly is.

Yup all Congress critters know how the game is played.

This woman is naïve as hell if she think she can change DC. She will end up on a committee as a junior member with absolutely no power at all.

What an idiot she truly is.

She's not an idiot, just naive as to the ways of the world. Is she Catholic?

Forum List

Back