What if black lives really mattered?

The key word in your post is "All I know". Intelligent people understand and accept you lack the ability to understand cause and effect. They also understand that you are like most people that lack the ability to tackle complex issues. You are easily fooled by stats. Thanks for illustrating that concept vividly
I note that you are usually dissing people...and they generally are white. Is that how to roll to boost your inner insecurities?
No thats how I roll to expose the insecurities of whites. If it bothers you then keep your cave monkeys in check and you wont have to see me dis white people. They say something stupid and they will hear from me.
so, whites are cave monkeys. what are blacks?
Yes there are a lot of whites that are cave monkeys. What does that have to do with Blacks? We didnt make them cave monkeys.
I'm not sure what a cave "monkey" is. "Monkey" is sometimes used for black people, although I think that is horrible.
Simple. Cave monkey is a racist white person of low intellect. You see whites look more like monkeys than Blacks do. They have thin lips like monkeys. They are hairy like monkeys. They attract lice. etc etc. Basically I examined the phenomenon of whites calling Blacks monkeys and discovered it was simply a case of projecting what they know about themselves onto Blacks.

I note that you are usually dissing people...and they generally are white. Is that how to roll to boost your inner insecurities?
No thats how I roll to expose the insecurities of whites. If it bothers you then keep your cave monkeys in check and you wont have to see me dis white people. They say something stupid and they will hear from me.
Yes there are a lot of whites that are cave monkeys. What does that have to do with Blacks? We didnt make them cave monkeys.
I'm not sure what a cave "monkey" is. "Monkey" is sometimes used for black people, although I think that is horrible.
Simple. Cave monkey is a racist white person of low intellect. You see whites look more like monkeys than Blacks do. They have thin lips like monkeys. They are hairy like monkeys. They attract lice. etc etc. Basically I examined the phenomenon of whites calling Blacks monkeys and discovered it was simply a case of projecting what they know about themselves onto Blacks.
I see. So it is the intellect and their appearance. Glad you are not racist.

I see. So it is the intellect and their appearance. Glad you are not racist.
Kind of hard to be a racist and have a white god daughter and white family members.

129.jpg
at least shes human.

I guess being human is in the eyes of the beholder.
We know where your eyes are! ha ha
"human" isn't how people look..it's the DNA...humans have neanderthal DNA.
but anyway...no thanks..that doesn't appeal to me.
I doubt they're real, of course, but go ahead and have your fun..Like I said...at least she's a human.

Neither does that huge decoration stuck in someone's bottom lip
appeal culturally to people who aren't into that tradition.
But it doesn't make someone "less than human"

Not sure if you were taunting or joking by insinuating the Aboriginal or Native women
weren't valued the same as humans, but setting off Asclepias is not a good idea.

He normally can discuss and debate in quite rational detail,
but to trigger his race button is unfair and brings out his worst side that distracts from his best.

I wish he wouldn't fall for the bait, and keep thinking he knows better, he is above that.

But guys are guys, and I see even with the most thoughtful above-board higher minded people,
you can taunt each other into barking and biting like a pack of mad wolves going for each other's jugulars.

Really unfair to judge people by setting them up to fail.
I'd rather see where you all succeed, not where you trip each other up on purpose.
That serves no good and just wastes everyone's time and talents disrupting into insults back and forth.

If you absolutely MUST vent and jab back and forth to establish seniority and pecking order,
I understand there is some territorial instinct going on politically.

Just hurry up and get past that, because I'd rather get to what is really behind
everyone's thinking, and not just this petty namecalling on the surface to establish turf.

Hurry and finish up. Let's get to the good stuff, the real content and not mindless BS that has nothing
to do with what people are on here for. Everyone has a higher reason and purpose. it isn't this petty nonsense.

I have noted no such ability with Asclepias.

Dear Correll
I guess it's like asking a "retarded two year old neanderthal"
to play a Stradivarius, and expect to get Mozart to come out.
You hand the same violin to a Maestro and you get a different result.

You get what you give. Garbage in Garbage out.

When I treat people like geniuses, their ingenious ideas come out, even if they are buried
like diamonds in coal. Everyone has hidden gems. You can't judge by the stubborn rock hard surfaces
people put up as fronts for defense, or you miss the precious treasures that are deeper inside.

What I find with difficult relations with people, the deeper I have to dig and the harder I have to fight to get anything meaningful from it, the more valuable the insights and solutions that come from that partnership. The good outweighs the bad, so the worse the conflicts the better the resolutions when these are worked out. There is justice in the world either way.

We do reap what we sow, and what we do and wish for others boomerangs back on us.

Last edited:
here is what "black boys" should SEE!!!
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

They need to see way more than that. They need to have pointed out to them where they come from. What values, traditions, philosophies they should be holding near and dear to them. How to navigate the caste system in the US to achieve success. How to defend themselves in the event your video doesnt work out for them.

What caste system?
Don't see anyone in USA looks like this caste member....
View attachment 48228
View attachment 48229

The caste system in the US. Why do you think you have personally seen everyone in the US?

I've NEVER heard of a system where because the person is born poor they can't become a success.
And I guarantee you I've met MORE people in my 72 years then you have!
I've worked in a beer gas and wine store and met winos and today have a business that let's say provides me very well!
And that is the key! I"VE WORKED!! While doing that beer store from 3 to 12 at nite during the day called on banks to start my idea!
So please don't tell me there is a caste system because it ONLY exists in people's heads!

I guarantee you that what you've seen and heard in 72 years still has nothing to do with my question. Why do you think you've seen everyone in the US?

Yes there is a caste system. Youre inability to comprehend that concept doesnt make it less true.

So you go around telling black kids that the Whites are out to keep them down, and have invented a caste system that has them relegated to the bottom?

I'm sure that puts them in a place where they are ready to go out into the wider world with a positive altitude ready to make the most of their opportunities.

Not.

They need to see way more than that. They need to have pointed out to them where they come from. What values, traditions, philosophies they should be holding near and dear to them. How to navigate the caste system in the US to achieve success. How to defend themselves in the event your video doesnt work out for them.

What caste system?
View attachment 48228
View attachment 48229
The caste system in the US. Why do you think you have personally seen everyone in the US?
I've NEVER heard of a system where because the person is born poor they can't become a success.
I've worked in a beer gas and wine store and met winos and today have a business that let's say provides me very well!
And that is the key! I"VE WORKED!! While doing that beer store from 3 to 12 at nite during the day called on banks to start my idea!
So please don't tell me there is a caste system because it ONLY exists in people's heads!
I guarantee you that what you've seen and heard in 72 years still has nothing to do with my question. Why do you think you've seen everyone in the US?

Yes there is a caste system. Youre inability to comprehend that concept doesnt make it less true.

So you go around telling black kids that the Whites are out to keep them down, and have invented a caste system that has them relegated to the bottom?

I'm sure that puts them in a place where they are ready to go out into the wider world with a positive altitude ready to make the most of their opportunities.

Not.
Yes I do tell them that. Then I tell them whites are pretty weak sauce so you can beat them at their own game if you outwork and outsmart them. So far I have all 7 kids (and counting) that have BA's or BS's and all are going on to get their Masters. Thats not including my own daughter that has a PHD.

at least shes human.

I guess being human is in the eyes of the beholder.
We know where your eyes are! ha ha
"human" isn't how people look..it's the DNA...humans have neanderthal DNA.
but anyway...no thanks..that doesn't appeal to me.
I doubt they're real, of course, but go ahead and have your fun..Like I said...at least she's a human.

Neither does that huge decoration stuck in someone's bottom lip
appeal culturally to people who aren't into that tradition.
But it doesn't make someone "less than human"

Not sure if you were taunting or joking by insinuating the Aboriginal or Native women
weren't valued the same as humans, but setting off Asclepias is not a good idea.

He normally can discuss and debate in quite rational detail,
but to trigger his race button is unfair and brings out his worst side that distracts from his best.

I wish he wouldn't fall for the bait, and keep thinking he knows better, he is above that.

But guys are guys, and I see even with the most thoughtful above-board higher minded people,
you can taunt each other into barking and biting like a pack of mad wolves going for each other's jugulars.

Really unfair to judge people by setting them up to fail.
I'd rather see where you all succeed, not where you trip each other up on purpose.
That serves no good and just wastes everyone's time and talents disrupting into insults back and forth.

If you absolutely MUST vent and jab back and forth to establish seniority and pecking order,
I understand there is some territorial instinct going on politically.

Just hurry up and get past that, because I'd rather get to what is really behind
everyone's thinking, and not just this petty namecalling on the surface to establish turf.

Hurry and finish up. Let's get to the good stuff, the real content and not mindless BS that has nothing
to do with what people are on here for. Everyone has a higher reason and purpose. it isn't this petty nonsense.

I have noted no such ability with Asclepias.

Dear Correll
I guess it's like asking a "retarded two year old neanderthal"
to play a Stradivarius, and expect to get Mozart to come out.
You hand the same violin to a Maestro and you get a different result.

You get what you give. Garbage in Garbage out.

When I treat people like geniuses, their ingenious ideas come out, even if they are buried
like diamonds in coal. Everyone has hidden gems. You can't judge by the stubborn rock hard surfaces
people put up as fronts for defense, or you miss the precious treasures that are deeper inside.

What I find with difficult relations with people, the deeper I have to dig and the harder I have to fight to get anything meaningful from it, the more valuable the insights and solutions that come from that partnership. The good outweighs the bad, so the worse the conflicts the better the resolutions when these are worked out. There is justice in the world either way.

We do reap what we sow, and what we do and wish for others boomerangs back on us.

Asclepias supports random violence against whites by blacks for no reason.

He believes this is just.

I have tried to get him to defend or explain this, and all I have found is the thinnest of rationalizations that would not stand the slightest examination.

He seems to be holding to the persona of an unthinking brute.

I wanted to find more. I asked for more. I did not get back what I sowed from him.

What caste system?
View attachment 48228
View attachment 48229

Not.
Yes I do tell them that. Then I tell them whites are pretty weak sauce so you can beat them at their own game if you outwork and outsmart them. So far I have all 7 kids (and counting) that have BA's or BS's and all are going on to get their Masters. Thats not including my own daughter that has a PHD.

THey must be joy to all they come in contact with.

Not.

As long as the person is not a dumb ass like you. I plan on at least 20 more before I'm done. All able to work in the white world if they choose to and be successful while holding onto their Black culture and philosophies.

Not.

As long as the person is not a dumb ass like you. I plan on at least 20 more before I'm done. All able to work in the white world if they choose to and be successful while holding onto their Black culture and philosophies.

If you have taught them, I expect they are violent bigots who are full of hate and bile and who will use whatever power they have to be assholes to any whites that do not wallow in white guilt for them or handle them like they are violence prone children.

Not.

If you have taught them, I expect they are violent bigots who are full of hate and bile and who will use whatever power they have to be assholes to any whites that do not wallow in white guilt for them or handle them like they are violence prone children.
Well you expect youre smart too. At least your consistent.

Not.

Did you teach them to support random violence against whites for no reason like you do?

Did you teach them to support random violence against whites for no reason like you do?
Assumes fact not in evidence.

We've had long discussions on it.

A lot of you lefties blur together, but you?

You stand out quite nicely.

Did you teach them to support random violence against whites for no reason, like you do?

We've had long discussions on it.

A lot of you lefties blur together, but you?

You stand out quite nicely.

Did you teach them to support random violence against whites for no reason, like you do?
Who is "We've"? I dont have long disucssion with you. Youre too dumb.

Forum List

Back