Truths You Cannot Say

jurystudy.jpg

"Blacks should look at their own crime and murder to see how much their lives matter." M #2
That's a valid issue.
But it's a separate issue. *
Yours is a social issue.
The issue of this topic is one of equitable governance.

In the U.S. taxes are essentially a fee for service.
Blacks pay the same taxes other colors of people pay.
And, like all other adult citizens, are entitled to the same non-lethal service.

It's not just that COPs are killing Blacks. COPs carry guns for a reason. And that reason is so they can kill.
Instead it's that COPs are killing Blacks disproportionately, and according to body-cam, dashboard cam, and eye-witness cam evidence, without necessity.

* The LA riot didn't break out when the Rodney King beating video was broadcast on TV.
The LA riot broke out when the jury found police party to the beating not guilty.
You figure it out.
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself." Thomas Paine

Not societies fault there is not enough of a black 'pool' to draw from. There is a host of reasons why this could be- such as past felonies, or perhaps being incarcerated- or does not have a current address long enough to receive jury summons.

-Geaux

Not societies fault there is not enough of a black 'pool' to draw from. There is a host of reasons why this could be- such as past felonies, or perhaps being incarcerated- or does not have a current address long enough to receive jury summons.

-Geaux

Funny how you left out the actual cause...peremptory challenges and removals.

Another example how a small demographic commit the majority of crime. The issues you retort in part confirms this.

-Geaux

Look at the differences in both verdicts and sentencing when blacks are either the defendant or on the jury
are you a complete and utter pile of shit?

that's a serious question, you clearly are a pile of shit, just how much you think you are is something I'd like to know.

Now you might be a total moronic buffoon and be wondering why I ask that.

so I'll tell you what I thought when I saw that ignorant inhuman post of yours;

What kind of complete and utter pile of shit ignores the fact that a child was killed and the and the blm fools protested a career criminal getting killed and didn't give a fuck about the child.

I think low level non-violent crimes shouldn't mean 20-30 years in prison....

We're not talking about those...We're talking about black men blowing away black men at a sickening extreme.

How do we fix this?

Blacks killing blacks is a bad problem, and something should be done, but that is a different subject. They are talking about the cops we pay to protect and serve unnecessarily killing citizens. We should be able to expect better behavior from professional, paid cops than you can expect any thug on the street.

How do we fix this?

-Geaux

Funny how you left out the actual cause...peremptory challenges and removals.

Another example how a small demographic commit the majority of crime. The issues you retort in part confirms this.

-Geaux

If that were true, it still doesn't justify cops unnecessarily killing people.

There are numerous factors and you cannot look at one or two similarities and deduce anything.

So you admit that your entire existence is a fraud. That's very brave of you, I applaud your courage. However, talk is also cheap. Kindly withdraw from life and demonstrate your conviction to repent your evil ways and make amends.

Forum List

Back