What if black lives really mattered?

serveimage
129.jpg
at least shes human.

I guess being human is in the eyes of the beholder.
We know where your eyes are! ha ha

You dont sound very intelligent. I've never been white so I have no clue about what motivates whites to do things like molest animals. Anyone with a brain knows you can empathize but unless you have had the same skin, experience and family history you simply cannot understand what it means to be Black.
BS.
Care to elaborate or is that the extent of your intelligence?
I had to go to work to support the bloated welfare/warfare state...so that is why my previous post was so short.

We are all human beings. We have the same needs and desires. To think that someone of a certain race can't ever understand someone of a different race, is well....dumb. We can learn what the issues are within other races merely by studying those issues, talking to each other, and observing each others actions.
You took the liberty of a multitude of assumptions without clarifying with me what I meant. As a white person you simply cant understand what it is to be Black. You have no point of reference. Not even a little bit. Your version of reality is entirely different from a Black person and it would take an extraordinarily astute white person to understand. I've never met a white person, nor have I ever met another Black person that even heard of a white person, that understands what it means to be Black. Learning issues in no way makes you understand. It only informs you of the issues.
Not buying that BS.

Reality IS reality. There are no two realities. Only one.

Tell us what it MEANS to be black.

How is your reality different from mine?
I never asked you to buy it. I was just informing you of the fact that everyone has a different reality. Thats why I can look at the same picture and see something completely different than you can.

There is no need to tell you what it means to be Black. English is limited in its ability to explain it and you wouldnt be able to understand it anyway.

Easy. I see things the right way and you see them with a jaundiced eye.

WHAT IF BLACK LIVES REALLY MATTERED?

But the rallies and the protests – not just in Ferguson, but in Baltimore, Cleveland and other places – seem to underscore a major irony. Black lives don’t seem to matter at all until they end up getting killed at the hands of police.

Until that time, even the black community seems to ignore the lives of these young people. The rates of marriage and two-parent headed households among black youths borders on a national tragedy. If black lives really mattered, it seems that instead of making isolated instances of police misconduct the focus of the movement, activists would instead concentrate on implementing actions to improve the state of the black family.

By protesting and disrupting mainstream Democratic candidates – such as the recent breakup of a Bernie Sanders campaign rally in Seattle – the movement is demonstrating that it does not have the organizational sophistication to form strategic alliances that would ultimately beget political power.

If black lives really mattered, so would black behavior. High school dropout rates, incarceration rates and teenage pregnancy rates are factors affecting black lives over which the black community has a great deal of control.

Read more at What if black lives really mattered?

This article says it all. (by Armstrong Williams)

I'd say step one should be, stop making excuses for police brutality.

guess what? police brutality would not happen if 1. dad stayed home and was working 2. his kids didnt drop out and join a gang 3. wasn't taught to hate the police.

what gets me is all of these kids have some sort of record and is out roaming the streets. as we see to these phonies called BLM. Only CERTAIN black lives means anything to them . If all black lives mattered they be in the neighborhoods trying to clear them up of gangs, hoodlums and such. but as we they are COWARDS who prefers to stir it up and then LEAVE

All I know is this:
Even though Blacks constitute only 12% of the population, Blacks are charged with 27% of all crimes.
Abortions:
A) 44.7% of all abortions are performed on women with one or more abortions.
B) when blacks have 24% of all abortions killing off 250,000 a year,
C) when blacks murder 9,000 Blacks a year and
D) 40% or 1 million of the 2,266,800 adults were incarcerated in U.S. federal and state prisons, and county jails at year-end 2011 are black...

View attachment 48151
The key word in your post is "All I know". Intelligent people understand and accept you lack the ability to understand cause and effect. They also understand that you are like most people that lack the ability to tackle complex issues. You are easily fooled by stats. Thanks for illustrating that concept vividly
I note that you are usually dissing people...and they generally are white. Is that how to roll to boost your inner insecurities?

WHAT IF BLACK LIVES REALLY MATTERED?

But the rallies and the protests – not just in Ferguson, but in Baltimore, Cleveland and other places – seem to underscore a major irony. Black lives don’t seem to matter at all until they end up getting killed at the hands of police.

Until that time, even the black community seems to ignore the lives of these young people. The rates of marriage and two-parent headed households among black youths borders on a national tragedy. If black lives really mattered, it seems that instead of making isolated instances of police misconduct the focus of the movement, activists would instead concentrate on implementing actions to improve the state of the black family.

By protesting and disrupting mainstream Democratic candidates – such as the recent breakup of a Bernie Sanders campaign rally in Seattle – the movement is demonstrating that it does not have the organizational sophistication to form strategic alliances that would ultimately beget political power.

If black lives really mattered, so would black behavior. High school dropout rates, incarceration rates and teenage pregnancy rates are factors affecting black lives over which the black community has a great deal of control.

Read more at What if black lives really mattered?

This article says it all. (by Armstrong Williams)

guess what? police brutality would not happen if 1. dad stayed home and was working 2. his kids didnt drop out and join a gang 3. wasn't taught to hate the police.

what gets me is all of these kids have some sort of record and is out roaming the streets. as we see to these phonies called BLM. Only CERTAIN black lives means anything to them . If all black lives mattered they be in the neighborhoods trying to clear them up of gangs, hoodlums and such. but as we they are COWARDS who prefers to stir it up and then LEAVE

All I know is this:
Even though Blacks constitute only 12% of the population, Blacks are charged with 27% of all crimes.
Abortions:
D) 40% or 1 million of the 2,266,800 adults were incarcerated in U.S. federal and state prisons, and county jails at year-end 2011 are black...

View attachment 48151

Those statistics are meaningless to law abiding black Americans. You are not 'guilty' of being part of a demographic.
Did you even bother to read IF BLACK LIVES MATTER?

It's about making their lives a priority. Making a home for children with two parents, one male, one female who lives center around molding the personality of their children. It's about meeting their needs in nurturing, education and building self esteem.

How many children are out there that turn to gangs, drugs and crime? Where were their families? And how many children are out there suffering while you decide BLACK LIVES MATTER is about an occasional white cop shooting a black? I'm not saying we ignore that fact, deal with it. But when it really comes to BLACK LIVES MATTER. it should be about building a community of safety for all the children. No one can do that but you.

So is it your belief that non-blacks can't understand blacks....only blacks can understand blacks?

Do you apply that illogical belief to everything?
You dont sound very intelligent. I've never been white so I have no clue about what motivates whites to do things like molest animals. Anyone with a brain knows you can empathize but unless you have had the same skin, experience and family history you simply cannot understand what it means to be Black.
BS.
I had to go to work to support the bloated welfare/warfare state...so that is why my previous post was so short.

We are all human beings. We have the same needs and desires. To think that someone of a certain race can't ever understand someone of a different race, is well....dumb. We can learn what the issues are within other races merely by studying those issues, talking to each other, and observing each others actions.
You took the liberty of a multitude of assumptions without clarifying with me what I meant. As a white person you simply cant understand what it is to be Black. You have no point of reference. Not even a little bit. Your version of reality is entirely different from a Black person and it would take an extraordinarily astute white person to understand. I've never met a white person, nor have I ever met another Black person that even heard of a white person, that understands what it means to be Black. Learning issues in no way makes you understand. It only informs you of the issues.

your not black whiteboy lib

BS.

Youre not white Tonto con

spoon pic white boy

spoon pic white boy
$5 injun.

spoon pic white boy
$5 injun.

whiteboy....your a coward- spoon pic.

All I know is this:
Abortions:

View attachment 48151

Those statistics are meaningless to law abiding black Americans. You are not 'guilty' of being part of a demographic.

It's about making their lives a priority. Making a home for children with two parents, one male, one female who lives center around molding the personality of their children. It's about meeting their needs in nurturing, education and building self esteem.

How many children are out there that turn to gangs, drugs and crime? Where were their families? And how many children are out there suffering while you decide BLACK LIVES MATTER is about an occasional white cop shooting a black? I'm not saying we ignore that fact, deal with it. But when it really comes to BLACK LIVES MATTER. it should be about building a community of safety for all the children. No one can do that but you.

Dear Jackson
When I asked around for help to buy out the national historic district of Freedmen's Town, to set up a campus for TEACHING the historically disenfranchised Blacks whose land and churches have been targeted, seized and destroyed to disempower them,
the general response I got was that as long as the current establishment is in charge of govt, property taxes, corporate developers, and candidates all circulating money and influence between them,
then the minorities and especially Blacks feel there is no hope in a losing game.

The game is set up to scatter neighborhoods, gerrymander districts and bus kids to other schools,
keep poor families poor so they end up on welfare or in jail, and both parties keep it that way so they can keep blaming each other and raising millions if not billions for their candidates to make careers in govt off the poor blaming the rich and the rich blaming the poor.

What I found was necessary to start people on level ground is offer
EQUAL access to ownership and training in management of property, of schools and businesses,
even community districts, so people CAN be equally educated, experienced and empowered in
sharing responsibility for sustainable local economy and democratic govt.

The main thing I found missing was FEAR of working with the other party that seems bent on pushing
their own agenda where "the other side won't listen or collaborate on solutions."

As long as both sides stay separated and divided by fear,
they fulfill their own prophecy that the other side is "impossible to work with."

the SOLUTION is for everyone to have access to local systems of training and mentoring people
in managing their own community resources, from businesses to schools, govt and even prisons
if we are going to cut the rising cost of crime and redirect resources toward health care.

the PROBLEM is this insidious class division reinforced by party politics,
pitting the sympathy for the poor as blaming the rich for "corporate welfare", and sympathy for the taxpayers and
businesses generating jobs and wealth as blaming the poor for "social welfare" to keep the battle lines going.

This is not helping America but dividing and distracting us.
instead of wasting billions campaigning left and right,
we could already be building and expanding our health care and educational systems
to train people to manage local services and govt, and quit paying politicians in DC to
dictate public policy from the top down.

The key is empowering Americans to build and govern communities ourselves.
And that will take a combination of the liberals who have formed umbrellas
and networks including diverse minorities of lower socioeconomic classes
who aren't served by the bureaucracy govt has become;
and the conservatives who have rallied together the corporate and capitalist interests
who don't want to keep paying for govt waste, whether this is blamed on corporate or social welfare,
on excess military spending, or on huge bailouts that the public should collect back from the recipients.

I can see us moving toward a system of collaboration, delegation of different parties to different areas of expertise and focus, where all parties work together instead of at odds.

As more people are ready to work together on that level, the solutions that come from complementing instead of conflicting with each other will lead the way for more people to join in support. Eventually the most productive sustainable solutions that all sides agree are more effective will win out over any other agenda exploiting the problems for political or financial gain that doesn't solve anything.

Eventually what will bring peace and justice will win out over what is keeping people stuck in fearful division and competition. It has to come from the people first, not the govt or media abused to dictate and control people.
We would have to be united in truth, but by free choice not by coercion or force of law, and this hate-baiting division to outlive its purpose. We use it for now, to organize by party-line, but once we establish representation by groups, we can use that organizational structure to work out agreed solutions instead of fighting to dominate.

I guess being human is in the eyes of the beholder.
We know where your eyes are! ha ha
"human" isn't how people look..it's the DNA...humans have neanderthal DNA.
but anyway...no thanks..that doesn't appeal to me.
I doubt they're real, of course, but go ahead and have your fun..Like I said...at least she's a human.

Neither does that huge decoration stuck in someone's bottom lip
appeal culturally to people who aren't into that tradition.
But it doesn't make someone "less than human"

Not sure if you were taunting or joking by insinuating the Aboriginal or Native women
weren't valued the same as humans, but setting off Asclepias is not a good idea.

He normally can discuss and debate in quite rational detail,
but to trigger his race button is unfair and brings out his worst side that distracts from his best.

I wish he wouldn't fall for the bait, and keep thinking he knows better, he is above that.

But guys are guys, and I see even with the most thoughtful above-board higher minded people,
you can taunt each other into barking and biting like a pack of mad wolves going for each other's jugulars.

Really unfair to judge people by setting them up to fail.
I'd rather see where you all succeed, not where you trip each other up on purpose.
That serves no good and just wastes everyone's time and talents disrupting into insults back and forth.

If you absolutely MUST vent and jab back and forth to establish seniority and pecking order,
I understand there is some territorial instinct going on politically.

Just hurry up and get past that, because I'd rather get to what is really behind
everyone's thinking, and not just this petty namecalling on the surface to establish turf.

Hurry and finish up. Let's get to the good stuff, the real content and not mindless BS that has nothing
to do with what people are on here for. Everyone has a higher reason and purpose. it isn't this petty nonsense.

I couldn't care less about asclepias...he's no more than an agitator and a fraud. Your support of him is noted.
I didn't say they were "less" human...I said that humans have and are born with neanderthal DNA.
Less developed hominids have a small amount due to crossbreeding with humans.
Most people hate bestiality, but there are freaks in all races.

I couldn't care less about asclepias...he's no more than an agitator and a fraud. Your support of him is noted.
I didn't say they were "less" human...I said that humans have and are born with neanderthal DNA.

Well, too bad if it turns out Asclepias is all talk and no go.
He seems sincere to me in wanting to apply his knowledge and business experience in uplifting
the most distressed communities. Even if he is a fraud, like too many Black Democrats end up selling out to be,
there STILL must be corrections and restitution for defrauding people.

So if he is for real, he needs to join with teams and leaders to get these programs going to end poverty and dependence on govt.

And if he IS fake, he owes restitution like the other Black leaders exploiting their own people's oppression for politics.

Either way, we all have to investing in the solution or we are enabling the problem.

All I know is this:
Abortions:

View attachment 48151

Dear Jackson
When I asked around for help to buy out the national historic district of Freedmen's Town, to set up a campus for TEACHING the historically disenfranchised Blacks whose land and churches have been targeted, seized and destroyed to disempower them,
the general response I got was that as long as the current establishment is in charge of govt, property taxes, corporate developers, and candidates all circulating money and influence between them,
then the minorities and especially Blacks feel there is no hope in a losing game.

The game is set up to scatter neighborhoods, gerrymander districts and bus kids to other schools,
keep poor families poor so they end up on welfare or in jail, and both parties keep it that way so they can keep blaming each other and raising millions if not billions for their candidates to make careers in govt off the poor blaming the rich and the rich blaming the poor.

EQUAL access to ownership and training in management of property, of schools and businesses,
even community districts, so people CAN be equally educated, experienced and empowered in

The main thing I found missing was FEAR of working with the other party that seems bent on pushing
their own agenda where "the other side won't listen or collaborate on solutions."

they fulfill their own prophecy that the other side is "impossible to work with."

the SOLUTION is for everyone to have access to local systems of training and mentoring people
in managing their own community resources, from businesses to schools, govt and even prisons
if we are going to cut the rising cost of crime and redirect resources toward health care.

pitting the sympathy for the poor as blaming the rich for "corporate welfare", and sympathy for the taxpayers and
businesses generating jobs and wealth as blaming the poor for "social welfare" to keep the battle lines going.

we could already be building and expanding our health care and educational systems
to train people to manage local services and govt, and quit paying politicians in DC to

and the conservatives who have rallied together the corporate and capitalist interests
who don't want to keep paying for govt waste, whether this is blamed on corporate or social welfare,
on excess military spending, or on huge bailouts that the public should collect back from the recipients.

I can see us moving toward a system of collaboration, delegation of different parties to different areas of expertise and focus, where all parties work together instead of at odds.

As more people are ready to work together on that level, the solutions that come from complementing instead of conflicting with each other will lead the way for more people to join in support. Eventually the most productive sustainable solutions that all sides agree are more effective will win out over any other agenda exploiting the problems for political or financial gain that doesn't solve anything.

Eventually what will bring peace and justice will win out over what is keeping people stuck in fearful division and competition. It has to come from the people first, not the govt or media abused to dictate and control people.
We would have to be united in truth, but by free choice not by coercion or force of law, and this hate-baiting division to outlive its purpose. We use it for now, to organize by party-line, but once we establish representation by groups, we can use that organizational structure to work out agreed solutions instead of fighting to dominate.

Thank you for such a thoughtful post! I had this pipe dream that if I won a lottery, I would build a community of people who 1) had no home 2) were renting because they could not afford a home 3) or those who have lost their homes.

There would be decent homes and there would be a minimal cost of, say $35,000 to buy each home. It would actually be the cost of building the home, no profit. Live there for 10 years, save up for the home keep the maintenance up and buy the house at cost. The small communities would have on going classes on home management, financial management, parenting, and crisis management.

Everyone must have a job, pass drug tests, keep their homes up and work the playground, day care or help with classes once a month.

There would be a lot more than that, but it was having people who need a break, primarily minorities, and be given a chance.

All I know is this:
Abortions:

View attachment 48151

Dear Jackson

Thank you for such a thoughtful post! I had this pipe dream that if I won a lottery, I would build a community of people who 1) had no home 2) were renting because they could not afford a home 3) or those who have lost their homes.

There would be decent homes and there would be a minimal cost of, say $35,000 to buy each home. It would actually be the cost of building the home, no profit. Live there for 10 years, save up for the home keep the maintenance up and buy the house at cost. The small communities would have on going classes on home management, financial management, parenting, and crisis management.

Everyone must have a job, pass drug tests, keep their homes up and work the playground, day care or help with classes once a month.

There would be a lot more than that, but it was having people who need a break, primarily minorities, and be given a chance.

Not a dream but a necessity.

For people who can't raise the 35,000 why not organize fundraisers, similar to Habitat for Humanity?
But instead of only buying a homestead, why not buy sets of houses to help families in transition
and recovery on a rotating basis. As soon as one graduates, another can come in for training.

What I'd most like to set up to manage the "learning curve" for ANYONE to get into managing houses
and rental, is to buy out a set of houses for a NONPROFIT to use as a school. And practice teaching
one person or team at a time how to rent out 5-10 houses/units so they get used to being in charge of
utilities and maintenance, of collecting rent and paying the costs and keeping records. Once they feel
comfortable with all the steps, they can try buying a real set of units to manage and replicate the
program someplace else that needs this education and training with experienced mentors (so there is
not this crippling fear of losing the property if you fail to rent it and can't pay the taxes etc.)

From what I understand, to get to the experience level of buying and managing apts,
it helps to be able to manage 10 houses first before taking on multifamily property.
But most people can't afford 10 houses and it would take years to build to that level.
So that's why I'd recommend a nonprofit/school program that uses a set of 10 houses to teach management, and get people used to working as team before taking on actually buying, renting and managing 10 houses or an apt complex on their own. It can be done but in carefully mentored teams, so nobody has to fear screwing up and losing their property.

There are any number of ways to set up a group to raise money to buy property for educational purposes:
* a nonprofit where there are no taxes, but you need resources for a professional accountant or other expert who can do all the "tax filing" as needed to keep the nonprofit tax exempt status -- this cannot be skimped out on, because the tax laws are getting harder and harder on nonprofits
* religious church school for charitable outreach and education with transitional housing
* LLC business where all the costs are written off taxes as either investment or advertising expenses etc.
(ie whatever works for the least filing and records so you don't bog yourself down in paperwork)
* if you are just renting and don't own your own property, some people even use a DBA in their name to keep the admin down to a minimum instead of a 501c3 nonprofit; but if you buy and own property, it is generally required to use a registered LLC.

Some ways you could start getting some houses in your city or district
* either work with a school, nonprofit group, or business to locate properties such as foreclosures and buy them for this purpose. Vet groups might be willing to help raise funds for housing for Vets. or Habitat for Humanity might be good models to work from even though they don't do investment property. If there is an international hostel organization looking for houses that could be shared, that's another avenue.
* Or you can assist households at risk of losing their homes by buying out their current residence, letting them live there at low rent and interest, so they do pay off the loan but on an affordable plan, in exchange for either renting out a room or part of the house for enough money to pay the difference, while training someone in managing the property as a rental house.

Another issue I'd like to address with at least some houses in high crime areas:
* If there is local group combatting drug or human trafficking, any houses/property abused for organized crime, especially if trafficking children, can be claimed by the victims and community as restitution under RICO, if you know how to work with the local law enforcement and govt on that. Then you can repurpose any such houses for transitional centers or some other nonprofit purpose.

If you want help to consult on this method of obtaining property for community use, I refer Dottie Laster of Laster Global Consulting ::: Human Trafficking Training and Consulting as the most experienced person I know in this area.

This is the model I started with based on what my neighbors wrote up and passed as part of HUD reform:
http://www.campusplan.org
The plans for vet housing another neighbor wrote up to apply for VA and HUD grants is attached as a pdf
file here: http://www.freedmenstown.com

Whatever you have going on in your community, I'm sure there are some programs or houses that could be adapted by your idea and offer some kind of transitional housing and training in professional management.

This is needed in EVERY neighborhood, so it's not just a pipedream.

Last edited:
Nobody is buying your bull shit you monkey. You posted a pic that questioned if they were the same species. Of course you were saying one was not human. The problem is that your dumb ass didnt know the Aborigine woman had neanderthal DNA as well because your dumb ass thought she was an African. Basically you showed your stupidity as usual.

racism_f773f9_3531087.jpg

Last edited:

Well, too bad if it turns out Asclepias is all talk and no go.
He seems sincere to me in wanting to apply his knowledge and business experience in uplifting
the most distressed communities. Even if he is a fraud, like too many Black Democrats end up selling out to be,
there STILL must be corrections and restitution for defrauding people.

So if he is for real, he needs to join with teams and leaders to get these programs going to end poverty and dependence on govt.

And if he IS fake, he owes restitution like the other Black leaders exploiting their own people's oppression for politics.

Either way, we all have to investing in the solution or we are enabling the problem.
I think I mentioned to you that my work consists of working with the youth. None of what you are talking about is going to work or last if the mindset of our youth is not changed. Black children need to know who they are instead of accepting the white boys version of who they are. They also need to understand the need to ignore the trappings of white culture. Its a destructive culture that is on the way to failure as we speak.

Forum List

Back