What if black lives really mattered?

I'd say step one should be, stop making excuses for police brutality.

guess what? police brutality would not happen if 1. dad stayed home and was working 2. his kids didnt drop out and join a gang 3. wasn't taught to hate the police.

what gets me is all of these kids have some sort of record and is out roaming the streets. as we see to these phonies called BLM. Only CERTAIN black lives means anything to them . If all black lives mattered they be in the neighborhoods trying to clear them up of gangs, hoodlums and such. but as we they are COWARDS who prefers to stir it up and then LEAVE

All I know is this:
Even though Blacks constitute only 12% of the population, Blacks are charged with 27% of all crimes.
Abortions:
A) 44.7% of all abortions are performed on women with one or more abortions.
B) when blacks have 24% of all abortions killing off 250,000 a year,
C) when blacks murder 9,000 Blacks a year and
D) 40% or 1 million of the 2,266,800 adults were incarcerated in U.S. federal and state prisons, and county jails at year-end 2011 are black...

View attachment 48151
The key word in your post is "All I know". Intelligent people understand and accept you lack the ability to understand cause and effect. They also understand that you are like most people that lack the ability to tackle complex issues. You are easily fooled by stats. Thanks for illustrating that concept vividly
I note that you are usually dissing people...and they generally are white. Is that how to roll to boost your inner insecurities?
No thats how I roll to expose the insecurities of whites. If it bothers you then keep your cave monkeys in check and you wont have to see me dis white people. They say something stupid and they will hear from me.

I couldn't care less about asclepias...he's no more than an agitator and a fraud. Your support of him is noted.
I didn't say they were "less" human...I said that humans have and are born with neanderthal DNA.
Less developed hominids have a small amount due to crossbreeding with humans.
Most people hate bestiality, but there are freaks in all races.

Well, too bad if it turns out Asclepias is all talk and no go.
He seems sincere to me in wanting to apply his knowledge and business experience in uplifting
the most distressed communities. Even if he is a fraud, like too many Black Democrats end up selling out to be,
there STILL must be corrections and restitution for defrauding people.

So if he is for real, he needs to join with teams and leaders to get these programs going to end poverty and dependence on govt.

And if he IS fake, he owes restitution like the other Black leaders exploiting their own people's oppression for politics.

Either way, we all have to investing in the solution or we are enabling the problem.
I think I mentioned to you that my work consists of working with the youth. None of what you are talking about is going to work or last if the mindset of our youth is not changed. Black children need to know who they are instead of accepting the white boys version of who they are. They also need to understand the need to ignore the trappings of white culture. Its a destructive culture that is on the way to failure as we speak.

Totally ignorant comment! "White boys" tell the black kids who they are???
Stupid stupid stupid!
Black boys need black men telling them how black grown men operate!

here is what "black boys" should SEE!!!
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

I couldn't care less about asclepias...he's no more than an agitator and a fraud. Your support of him is noted.
I didn't say they were "less" human...I said that humans have and are born with neanderthal DNA.
Less developed hominids have a small amount due to crossbreeding with humans.
Most people hate bestiality, but there are freaks in all races.

Well, too bad if it turns out Asclepias is all talk and no go.
He seems sincere to me in wanting to apply his knowledge and business experience in uplifting
the most distressed communities. Even if he is a fraud, like too many Black Democrats end up selling out to be,
there STILL must be corrections and restitution for defrauding people.

So if he is for real, he needs to join with teams and leaders to get these programs going to end poverty and dependence on govt.

And if he IS fake, he owes restitution like the other Black leaders exploiting their own people's oppression for politics.

Either way, we all have to investing in the solution or we are enabling the problem.
I think I mentioned to you that my work consists of working with the youth. None of what you are talking about is going to work or last if the mindset of our youth is not changed. Black children need to know who they are instead of accepting the white boys version of who they are. They also need to understand the need to ignore the trappings of white culture. Its a destructive culture that is on the way to failure as we speak.

Totally ignorant comment! "White boys" tell the black kids who they are???
Stupid stupid stupid!
Black boys need black men telling them how black grown men operate!
Its only ignorant if you are a white boy that is ignorant. If you had a lick of intelligence you would get it.

They need to see way more than that. They need to have pointed out to them where they come from. What values, traditions, philosophies they should be holding near and dear to them. How to navigate the caste system in the US to achieve success. How to defend themselves in the event your video doesnt work out for them.

Care to elaborate or is that the extent of your intelligence?
I had to go to work to support the bloated welfare/warfare state...so that is why my previous post was so short.

We are all human beings. We have the same needs and desires. To think that someone of a certain race can't ever understand someone of a different race, is well....dumb. We can learn what the issues are within other races merely by studying those issues, talking to each other, and observing each others actions.
You took the liberty of a multitude of assumptions without clarifying with me what I meant. As a white person you simply cant understand what it is to be Black. You have no point of reference. Not even a little bit. Your version of reality is entirely different from a Black person and it would take an extraordinarily astute white person to understand. I've never met a white person, nor have I ever met another Black person that even heard of a white person, that understands what it means to be Black. Learning issues in no way makes you understand. It only informs you of the issues.

No, he didn't assume anything. He covered all of that with

"We are all human beings. We have the same needs and desires. To think that someone of a certain race can't ever understand someone of a different race, is well....dumb. "

YOu dismissed it, and restated your dumb claim that people cannot understand other people.

Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

Dear Correll
What I found hardest to deal with in the Black community
is the deep rooted, almost "phobic" avoidance of owning and managing property
for "fear the system is all controled by wealthy corporate interests and politicians who can do what they want."

Blacks whose families have never owned property, managed their own
businesses, schools or cities/districts,
cannot totally invoke the same level of empowerment and authority
as people with this experience, and those who take it for granted.

I don't think people can imagine that level of responsibility and power
without going through the whole process and experience

So when you are dealing with classes of people WITH political
and financial access and Experience in their families, and backgrounds,
and WITH legal resources, defense and support through govt,
and whole classes and generations of people WITHOUT this,
how can you expect them to understand?

We'd have to be immersed and go through GENERATIONS
of cultural and social conditioning to fully understand the biases and limits
that people are under and have to work to overcome.

I've seen enough to know I can't imitate the cultural oppression
suffered by Native Americans, Black descendants of Freed Slaves, etc.

There are still generational wounds and lost years and lineages,
requiring restitution and acknowledgement before this can be healed.

For the contention and outcry you see today, a lot of this is
pent up from the past, where one stage of the grief and recovery
process is to vent anger and refusal to tolerate further injustice,
demanding the wrongs be recognized and righted.

Every person, every lineage has a unique spiritual process to go through.

We can understand "relatively speaking" since all humans go through
this learning process and recovery following basic patterns and stages.

But we can never exactly replicate the experiences and path of others.
That's just general fact that each of us is unique and will bias
anything we study or look at by our own experiences and perceptions.

Just a fact of human nature that we will project our expectations or conditions we are used to.

I've known plenty of blacks that own homes.

We do not need to "exactly replicate" the experiences of others to understand them.

You make your point well.

It almost made me forget that the context is that black racists like Al are using this, "You can't understand what it is to be black" crap in order to avoid any type of dialog other than blacks/libs lecturing and hectoring whites about how bad and racist they are.

And certainly to avoid at all costs any admission that there are real problems in the black community that are not caused by whites, directly or indirectly.

serveimage
129.jpg
at least shes human.

Dude. THey are both human.

They have both made freaks of themselves though body modification.

Dude. THey are both human.

They have both made freaks of themselves though body modification.

You think those are real?
Whatever...
humans have neanderthal DNA...that's the BASIC criteria for being human....Lower hominids don't.
No stupid. Homo sapiens can have neanderthal DNA but since homo sapiens originated in Africa long before admixture with neanderthals you just sound like a retarded 2 year old with your declaration.

Your dumb ass doesnt even realize that Neanderthal is a lower hominid. There is a reason they died out.

Care to elaborate or is that the extent of your intelligence?
I had to go to work to support the bloated welfare/warfare state...so that is why my previous post was so short.

We are all human beings. We have the same needs and desires. To think that someone of a certain race can't ever understand someone of a different race, is well....dumb. We can learn what the issues are within other races merely by studying those issues, talking to each other, and observing each others actions.
You took the liberty of a multitude of assumptions without clarifying with me what I meant. As a white person you simply cant understand what it is to be Black. You have no point of reference. Not even a little bit. Your version of reality is entirely different from a Black person and it would take an extraordinarily astute white person to understand. I've never met a white person, nor have I ever met another Black person that even heard of a white person, that understands what it means to be Black. Learning issues in no way makes you understand. It only informs you of the issues.

No, he didn't assume anything. He covered all of that with

"We are all human beings. We have the same needs and desires. To think that someone of a certain race can't ever understand someone of a different race, is well....dumb. "

YOu dismissed it, and restated your dumb claim that people cannot understand other people.

Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

Dear Correll
What I found hardest to deal with in the Black community
is the deep rooted, almost "phobic" avoidance of owning and managing property
for "fear the system is all controled by wealthy corporate interests and politicians who can do what they want."

Blacks whose families have never owned property, managed their own
businesses, schools or cities/districts,
cannot totally invoke the same level of empowerment and authority
as people with this experience, and those who take it for granted.

I don't think people can imagine that level of responsibility and power
without going through the whole process and experience

So when you are dealing with classes of people WITH political
and financial access and Experience in their families, and backgrounds,
and WITH legal resources, defense and support through govt,
and whole classes and generations of people WITHOUT this,
how can you expect them to understand?

We'd have to be immersed and go through GENERATIONS
of cultural and social conditioning to fully understand the biases and limits
that people are under and have to work to overcome.

I've seen enough to know I can't imitate the cultural oppression
suffered by Native Americans, Black descendants of Freed Slaves, etc.

There are still generational wounds and lost years and lineages,
requiring restitution and acknowledgement before this can be healed.

For the contention and outcry you see today, a lot of this is
pent up from the past, where one stage of the grief and recovery
process is to vent anger and refusal to tolerate further injustice,
demanding the wrongs be recognized and righted.

Every person, every lineage has a unique spiritual process to go through.

We can understand "relatively speaking" since all humans go through
this learning process and recovery following basic patterns and stages.

But we can never exactly replicate the experiences and path of others.
That's just general fact that each of us is unique and will bias
anything we study or look at by our own experiences and perceptions.

Just a fact of human nature that we will project our expectations or conditions we are used to.

I've known plenty of blacks that own homes.

We do not need to "exactly replicate" the experiences of others to understand them.

You make your point well.

It almost made me forget that the context is that black racists like Al are using this, "You can't understand what it is to be black" crap in order to avoid any type of dialog other than blacks/libs lecturing and hectoring whites about how bad and racist they are.

And certainly to avoid at all costs any admission that there are real problems in the black community that are not caused by whites, directly or indirectly.
I'm not using anything to avoid dialog. I've already told you its none of your business. You need to concentrate on your issues before pretending you even have the intelligence to solve someone elses problems.

I guess being human is in the eyes of the beholder.
We know where your eyes are! ha ha
"human" isn't how people look..it's the DNA...humans have neanderthal DNA.
but anyway...no thanks..that doesn't appeal to me.
I doubt they're real, of course, but go ahead and have your fun..Like I said...at least she's a human.

Neither does that huge decoration stuck in someone's bottom lip
appeal culturally to people who aren't into that tradition.
But it doesn't make someone "less than human"

Not sure if you were taunting or joking by insinuating the Aboriginal or Native women
weren't valued the same as humans, but setting off Asclepias is not a good idea.

He normally can discuss and debate in quite rational detail,
but to trigger his race button is unfair and brings out his worst side that distracts from his best.

I wish he wouldn't fall for the bait, and keep thinking he knows better, he is above that.

But guys are guys, and I see even with the most thoughtful above-board higher minded people,
you can taunt each other into barking and biting like a pack of mad wolves going for each other's jugulars.

Really unfair to judge people by setting them up to fail.
I'd rather see where you all succeed, not where you trip each other up on purpose.
That serves no good and just wastes everyone's time and talents disrupting into insults back and forth.

If you absolutely MUST vent and jab back and forth to establish seniority and pecking order,
I understand there is some territorial instinct going on politically.

Just hurry up and get past that, because I'd rather get to what is really behind
everyone's thinking, and not just this petty namecalling on the surface to establish turf.

Hurry and finish up. Let's get to the good stuff, the real content and not mindless BS that has nothing
to do with what people are on here for. Everyone has a higher reason and purpose. it isn't this petty nonsense.

I have noted no such ability with Asclepias.

They need to see way more than that. They need to have pointed out to them where they come from. What values, traditions, philosophies they should be holding near and dear to them. How to navigate the caste system in the US to achieve success. How to defend themselves in the event your video doesnt work out for them.

What caste system?
Don't see anyone in USA looks like this caste member....
Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 2.22.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 2.22.10 PM.png

What caste system?
View attachment 48228
View attachment 48229

The caste system in the US. Why do you think you have personally seen everyone in the US?

What caste system?
View attachment 48228
View attachment 48229

The caste system in the US. Why do you think you have personally seen everyone in the US?

I've NEVER heard of a system where because the person is born poor they can't become a success.
And I guarantee you I've met MORE people in my 72 years then you have!
I've worked in a beer gas and wine store and met winos and today have a business that let's say provides me very well!
And that is the key! I"VE WORKED!! While doing that beer store from 3 to 12 at nite during the day called on banks to start my idea!
So please don't tell me there is a caste system because it ONLY exists in people's heads!

What caste system?
View attachment 48228
View attachment 48229

I've NEVER heard of a system where because the person is born poor they can't become a success.
And I guarantee you I've met MORE people in my 72 years then you have!
I've worked in a beer gas and wine store and met winos and today have a business that let's say provides me very well!
And that is the key! I"VE WORKED!! While doing that beer store from 3 to 12 at nite during the day called on banks to start my idea!
So please don't tell me there is a caste system because it ONLY exists in people's heads!

I guarantee you that what you've seen and heard in 72 years still has nothing to do with my question. Why do you think you've seen everyone in the US?

Yes there is a caste system. Youre inability to comprehend that concept doesnt make it less true.

ONLY Caste system in the USA is one made up of losers who gave up on themselves and blame everyone else for their failures!
That's the major difference between me and them and obviously YOU!
Losers blame the caste system....

ONLY Caste system in the USA is one made up of losers who gave up on themselves and blame everyone else for their failures!
That's the major difference between me and them and obviously YOU!
Losers blame the caste system....
Make up your mind. First you said there was no caste system but now you are saying there is one.

guess what? police brutality would not happen if 1. dad stayed home and was working 2. his kids didnt drop out and join a gang 3. wasn't taught to hate the police.

what gets me is all of these kids have some sort of record and is out roaming the streets. as we see to these phonies called BLM. Only CERTAIN black lives means anything to them . If all black lives mattered they be in the neighborhoods trying to clear them up of gangs, hoodlums and such. but as we they are COWARDS who prefers to stir it up and then LEAVE

All I know is this:
Even though Blacks constitute only 12% of the population, Blacks are charged with 27% of all crimes.
Abortions:
D) 40% or 1 million of the 2,266,800 adults were incarcerated in U.S. federal and state prisons, and county jails at year-end 2011 are black...

View attachment 48151
The key word in your post is "All I know". Intelligent people understand and accept you lack the ability to understand cause and effect. They also understand that you are like most people that lack the ability to tackle complex issues. You are easily fooled by stats. Thanks for illustrating that concept vividly
I note that you are usually dissing people...and they generally are white. Is that how to roll to boost your inner insecurities?
No thats how I roll to expose the insecurities of whites. If it bothers you then keep your cave monkeys in check and you wont have to see me dis white people. They say something stupid and they will hear from me.
so, whites are cave monkeys. what are blacks?

All I know is this:
Abortions:

View attachment 48151
Yes there are a lot of whites that are cave monkeys. What does that have to do with Blacks? We didnt make them cave monkeys.

All I know is this:
Abortions:

View attachment 48151
Yes there are a lot of whites that are cave monkeys. What does that have to do with Blacks? We didnt make them cave monkeys.
I'm not sure what a cave "monkey" is. "Monkey" is sometimes used for black people, although I think that is horrible.

Forum List

Back