What, if anything, should be done to stop "white flight"?

blacks:low graduation rates and high crime rates..they need to concentrate on those and not whites/cops/supremacists/etc

This is true. Especially that graduation rates and attitudes towards intellect. I have to think that the ones who fought so hard in the 50s and 60s must feel totally betrayed.
..granted, what happened to blacks up to the 60s/etc, was terrible/unforgivable..also though, a lot of whites were against that stuff

The biggest change where that is concerned is that the white who were against it finally stopped being afraid. Now those sheet-wearing types are the ones who are afraid.
Projecting?

Projecting? No. Not even close. I despise those cowardly sheet-wearing types and always have. I thought I had mad that clear.

You, on the other hand.....
What’s wrong with diversity of thought we’re not all supposed to like each other there is no law

Of thought? Fine by me. But act on those violent thoughts and you will be punished as harshly as the law allows.

I would also expect those who hide behind diversity to be more supportive of it.
Just don’t confront me when I’m wearing
My hood lol

blacks:low graduation rates and high crime rates..they need to concentrate on those and not whites/cops/supremacists/etc

This is true. Especially that graduation rates and attitudes towards intellect. I have to think that the ones who fought so hard in the 50s and 60s must feel totally betrayed.
..granted, what happened to blacks up to the 60s/etc, was terrible/unforgivable..also though, a lot of whites were against that stuff

The biggest change where that is concerned is that the white who were against it finally stopped being afraid. Now those sheet-wearing types are the ones who are afraid.
Projecting?

Projecting? No. Not even close. I despise those cowardly sheet-wearing types and always have. I thought I had mad that clear.

What’s wrong with diversity of thought we’re not all supposed to like each other there is no law

Of thought? Fine by me. But act on those violent thoughts and you will be punished as harshly as the law allows.

I would also expect those who hide behind diversity to be more supportive of it.
My hood lol

Oh, so now you claim to be one of those hooded cowards?

I would enjoy confronting you. Or just watching you at one of the "klan" marches. Opposition usually out numbers the kkk at those things. It is kinda sad.

Projecting?

My hood lol

I would enjoy confronting you. Or just watching you at one of the "klan" marches. Opposition usually out numbers the kkk at those things. It is kinda sad.
Lol I’m no I’m not the kkk but I believe in diversity of thought, I grew up with black supremacist why not whites?

Projecting?

My hood lol

Lol I’m no I’m not the kkk but I believe in diversity of thought, I grew up with black supremacist why not whites?

So no chance of confronting you while you're in your hood? Damn.

Projecting?

My hood lol

Huh

Just made some announcements in my Boston Coup forum! Incredible developments

Projecting?

My hood lol

Huh

Just a few posts before the one I quoted you said:
"Just don’t confront me when I’m wearing
My hood lol"

I was just expressing my disappointment that there would be no chance of confronting you while you were wearing you hood.

Projecting?

My hood lol

Huh

My hood lol"

I was just expressing my disappointment that there would be no chance of confronting you while you were wearing you hood.
Again you display your lack of respect for the 1st amendment. If it’s not the second amendment it’s the first amendment you don’t like

Projecting?

My hood lol

Huh

My hood lol"

Again you display your lack of respect for the 1st amendment. If it’s not the second amendment it’s the first amendment you don’t like

I would just be exercising my 1st amendment rights. YOu have the right to speak. But nothing in the US Constitution guarantees no one will confront you and argue with you.

Perhaps you have a problem with the 1st amendment.

Projecting?

My hood lol

Huh

My hood lol"

Again, you show your desire to be a bully, but rely on your victim mentality.

First you post:
My hood lol"

Then you complain about someone not respecting your first amendment rights.

Projecting?

My hood lol

Huh

My hood lol"

I would just be exercising my 1st amendment rights. YOu have the right to speak. But nothing in the US Constitution guarantees no one will confront you and argue with you.

I welcome the debate but if you get within three feet of me sir well

Projecting?

My hood lol

Huh

My hood lol"

Oh, so all those times you talked about confronting people, you meant something else.

Oh, and inside three feet, if I still don't touch you, you won't do anything.

So much for you yelling "Get on the Ground!!"

Projecting?

My hood lol

Huh

My hood lol"

Oh, so all those times you talked about confronting people, you meant something else.

If I have to say it twice it’s too late for you

Projecting?

My hood lol

Huh

My hood lol"

You'll have to say it more than twice. For some reason you think yelling at me will have any effect.

Projecting?

My hood lol

Huh

My hood lol"

You'll have to say it more than twice. For some reason you think yelling at me will have any effect.
To late.

Projecting?

My hood lol

Huh

My hood lol"

To late.

Oh? Will you throw a temper tantrum because I don't drop to the ground? lol Too funny.

Projecting?

My hood lol

Huh

My hood lol"

To late.

Oh? Will you throw a temper tantrum because I don't drop to the ground? lol Too funny.
Heheh

Projecting?

My hood lol

Huh

My hood lol"

To late.

Heheh

Anything else is just your fantasy. This idea that yelling at someone will have some instant effect is laughable.

Projecting?

My hood lol

Huh

My hood lol"

To late.

Heheh

Anything else is just your fantasy. This idea that yelling at someone will have some instant effect is laughable.
Anyways! Stay on topic!! This topic is dead I kinda destroyed you can I answer anymore questions for you?

Forum List

Back