What they wear when they test you for COVID! Scare tactic?

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Young people in good health, afraid of catching flu! Psych-out of community?

hazmat.jpeg

Who would want that job? My guess is that they give minimum wage hospital employees a ten minute course before they put them in uniform.

Yes but you feel very important. And people clap for you when you walk down the street. Instant orgasm.

View attachment 336147
That reminds me of the time I was cleaning out the garage and was getting ri# of some unused paint. Now I'm talking about common ordinary latex wall paint. Now in the People's Republic of California you can't just throw it away, ya gotta make a special trip to dispose of it at a hazardous disposable site. So here they are hazmat suit and all taking special care to handle my hazardous waste. Half the housewives in the country are up to their elbows in the shit every day and these fools are treating it like nuclear waste or explosive ordinance. The country has not only become totally gutless but completely insane and totally stupid too.

View attachment 336147
That reminds me of the time I was cleaning out the garage and was getting ri# of some unused paint. Now I'm talking about common ordinary latex wall paint. Now in the People's Republic of California you can't just throw it away, ya gotta make a special trip to dispose of it at a hazardous disposable site. So here they are hazmat suit and all taking special care to handle my hazardous waste. Half the housewives in the country are up to their elbows in the shit every day and these fools are treating it like nuclear waste or explosive ordinance. The country has not only become totally gutless but completely insane and totally stupid too.
this is not an event

Fraud perpetrated on the public? Yes it is.

The only fraud is you!

You still on that Bush avatar? Would you be happy if I replaced it?

I hate liars of any kind.

Here is a suggestion:

View attachment 336288

OK fat boy. LOL only neckbeards in their momma's basements post John Wayne avatars.

View attachment 336147
this is not an event

Fraud perpetrated on the public? Yes it is.

The only fraud is you!

You still on that Bush avatar? Would you be happy if I replaced it?

I hate liars of any kind.

Here is a suggestion:

View attachment 336288

OK fat boy. LOL only neckbeards in their momma's basements post John Wayne avatars.
Only morons use terms like "neckbeards". Being military, I had never even heard the term before, so I bow to your expertise in being slovenly. You certainly present yourself as missing a few synapses between your ears.

BTW, I will be 60 on my next birthday, my mother never had a basement and died 3 years ago. Now, you may politely KMA!

Forum List

Back