What, if anything, should be done to stop "white flight"?

Is white flight a big problem? Is gentrification the answer?
what options are there that dont include force???

Good question. Someone posted in another thread that they were going to have a huge press conference about this. He offered no answers in that thread, but said he would if I started a new thread. I'm still waiting.

People don't want to live behind security bars on their windows and doors....they want to be able to walk after dark without being robbed....they want to be secure that their car won't be stolen.....and their house won't be broken into....you only have to experience that kind of thing once to make you find a new place to live.....

White flight isn't a problem. Blacks and Hispanics don't want whites around anyway. The problem for them is how to stop whites from taking their money when they leave. Coleman Young, the first black mayor of Detroit. His plan was to improve the lives of blacks by making the city more black centric. White flight drained the money from the city which became the hulk that we see today.

Definition of a mixed neighborhood: The time between the first black family moving in and the last white family moving out.

but more to the point... why would you want to stop people from doing anything?

Good question. I see moving to the suburbs as a sign of success.
Urban areas have nice areas that are always expanding, The question you should be asking is why did American urban areas go from almost 100% white to now almost 100% minority.. and for that I can help you

Definition of a mixed neighborhood: The time between the first black family moving in and the last white family moving out.

Urban areas have nice areas that are always expanding, The question you should be asking is why did American urban areas go from almost 100% white to now almost 100% minority.. and for that I can help you

The minorities used to live a lot in rural areas in America, but a large number moved into the cities in the post WWI era after restrictions were placed on immigration and jobs were available in the emerging automobile and electric appliance industries that rose up in the 1920's.

And why is that?

And why is that?
Democrats saw they could get votes by siding with negative black culture, giving in to their wants, democrats flooded these urban communities with latino and Afro refugees, that had no interest in assimilating. And years of fighting enough was enough, they were tired of there sins coming home with broken body Parts fighting for culture so the moms
Demanded to move

And why is that?
Democrats saw they could get votes by siding with negative black culture, giving in to their wants, democrats flooded these urban communities with latino and Afro refugees, that had no interest in assimilating. And years of fighting enough was enough, they were tired of there sins coming home with broken body Parts fighting for culture so the moms
Demanded to move

These things are enabled by the activist and leftist Supreme Court we had at the time. See Sims V Reynolds 1964 which ensured that big cities would dominate their states. Like all their decisions, from Roe to Griswald to Loving to Murrey Vs Curlett , they went against centuries of self government and culture and fundamentally defeated the subject population (Americans).

And why is that?
Demanded to move

If that is true (and I am not saying it is), what is your answer? Do you demand ethnic groups abandon their traditions? And no, I am not saying crime is a tradition for anyone.

Forum List

Back