What, if anything, has OWS actually accomplished?

Seriously. What have they actually accomplished? Anywhere?

Anything????

Please be specific and link to your sources.

If the goal of the Shitter movement was to discredit protests against government, then they have accomplished their goal.

By staging these mock protests, the real ones by the Tea Party are diminished, ensuring that the oligarchy is not threatened by an uprising of the populace.

The OWS Shitters are here to defend the ruling elite, and have done a good job at defending the ruling class, particularly Obama.
You're full of SHIT!

Same as it ever was. :eusa_shhh:

Obama will not benefit from defending the banking industry any more than Romney will.

The OWS Brownshirts are out there defending and promoting rule by Obama - that seems like some solid benefit to me.

Because people will see what hypocritical fools his supporters are?

he will have to defend the banking industry while having to show empathy with the people defrauded by the banks, Romney does not have that problem, still looking for republican empathy with any middle class problem.

The Shitters are campaigning for Obama.

Oh well, I tried being reasonable, guess I should just go around calling the teabaggers nazis and flinging wild theories about like a maniac.

You mean act like your usual self...

Couldn't you try something different for a change?

Good lord that is twisted.

OWS is funded by Obama and his cronies, Soros and the Unions. 95% of the bodies at any given OWS march are Obama's Union soldiers. Obama's captive press, MSNBC, ABC, Pravda (NY Times), et all are pumping out propaganda 24/7.

The Shitter movement exists to serve Obama.

So how can they serve him? Discrediting legitimate protests is the first step. Real Americans have been protesting government corruption and abuse since 2006, in the Tea Parties. Using this astroturf collection of communists, clowns and union thugs who chant slogans similar to, but perverted from, the ideals of the Tea Party patriots denigrates protests in the minds of the public, making Dear Leader a "victim" and sympathetic figure.

The OWS Shitters are out there working to keep Obama in power.
5652.strip.gif

Oh well, I tried being reasonable, guess I should just go around calling the teabaggers nazis and flinging wild theories about like a maniac.

There is nothing reasonable about you. The use of "Teabagger" as an epithet is sufficient to warrant the moniker of "Shitter" for the OWS astroturfers.

In the end, I just pointed out the fact that the Shitters are a 100% Obama centric group, with one goal, the reelection of Barack Obama.

You're full of SHIT!

And you're gunna hold your breath until you TURN BLUE unless I take it back and admit that Obama is too god!

ROFL

Edtheliar, you prove my point - you are a 100% Obamabot, you have been all along. You demonstrate that the Shitter movement is just part of the Obama campaign, nothing more. A means of lessening the impact of the legitimate protests against Obama and the continued assault on personal and economic liberty.

Besides shitting on flags, drugs, costing tax payers millions of dollars, committing crimes. .. More people are annoyed with them then support them.

The ows protests have shown us that we cannot depend on our law enforcement or our politicians to take the side of our Constitutional rights against the plutocratic 1%.

Ever notice how people who are opposed the OWS movement claim to be against the various slanders reported in the RW press and almost never talk about what they are for in the banking industry? Put the "shitters" aside for a couple of seconds and directly defend the bankers, tell us why they alone among all Americans deserve to be protected and insulated from the fallout of their actions.

Ever notice how people who are opposed the OWS movement claim to be against the various slanders reported in the RW press and almost never talk about what they are for in the banking industry? Put the "shitters" aside for a couple of seconds and directly defend the bankers, tell us why they alone among all Americans deserve to be protected and insulated from the fallout of their actions.

Why isn't OWS upset that Congress voted to protect and insulate the bankers?

Why are they protesting the bankers taking the bailouts instead of protesting Congress giving them out?

Why are they protesting the bankers taking the bailouts instead of protesting Congress giving them out?

They are, haven't you been listening? I mean to them rather than whatever makes it through the RW media filter?

They are, haven't you been listening? I mean to them rather than whatever makes it through the RW media filter?

Then can you point me to any information about "Occupy Capital Hill"? I can't seem to find anything about that.

We are two opposed nations living in one country: Americans and Progressives

Are you saying that you are somehow more of an American than I am? Are you really?

Are you saying that you are somehow more of an American than I am? Are you really?

In a manner of speaking , yes.

Why do you seek to change the greatest nation in the world?

“We are going to fundamentally change America.”

“We will change America, we will change the world”

~Obama~

In a manner of speaking , yes.

Why do you seek to change the greatest nation in the world?

“We are going to fundamentally change America.”

“We will change America, we will change the world”

~Obama~

Do you really want to compare how devoted we are to our country and its people Mr Texas secessionist?

It's Frank. He doesn't take himself seriously, so we shouldn't either.

Forum List

Back