What, if anything, has OWS actually accomplished?

We are two opposed nations living in one country: Americans and Progressives

Are you saying that you are somehow more of an American than I am? Are you really?

In a manner of speaking , yes.

Why do you seek to change the greatest nation in the world?

“We are going to fundamentally change America.”

“We will change America, we will change the world”

~Obama~

Because America is just downright mean. Duh. :cuckoo:

Are you saying that you are somehow more of an American than I am? Are you really?

~Obama~

Do you really want to compare how devoted we are to our country and its people Mr Texas secessionist?

I wouldn't mind.

But since you're going to start a discussion in a disingenuous manner. I really don't see the point.

FYI

It states (in Article 1, Section 1) that “Texas is a free and independent State, subject only to the Constitution of the United States...” (note that it does not state “...subject to the President of the United States...” or “...subject to the Congress of the United States...” or “...subject to the rest of the United States...”)

Neither the Texas Constitution, nor the Constitution of the united States, explicitly or implicitly disallows the secession of Texas (or any other “free and independent State”) from the United States. Joining the “Union” was ever and always voluntary, rendering voluntary withdrawal an equally lawful and viable option (regardless of what any self-appointed academic, media, or government “experts”—including Abraham Lincoln himself—may have ever said).

Both the original (1836) and the current (1876) Texas Constitutions also state that “All political power is inherent in the people ... they have at all times the inalienable right to alter their government in such manner as they might think proper.”

Ever notice how people who are opposed the OWS movement claim to be against the various slanders reported in the RW press and almost never talk about what they are for in the banking industry? Put the "shitters" aside for a couple of seconds and directly defend the bankers, tell us why they alone among all Americans deserve to be protected and insulated from the fallout of their actions.

We are two opposed nations living in one country: Americans and Progressives

You're to the Left of real communists, reject the founding principles and Free Enterprise. Just what is that you like about America, Michelle?

Ever notice how people who are opposed the OWS movement claim to be against the various slanders reported in the RW press and almost never talk about what they are for in the banking industry? Put the "shitters" aside for a couple of seconds and directly defend the bankers, tell us why they alone among all Americans deserve to be protected and insulated from the fallout of their actions.

The right was protesting the bailout and special treatment of banks years before Van Jones and George Soros created the astroturf protesters of OWS.

I believe that this astroturf group is designed to lessen the sting of the legitimate protests by making a mockery of public outcry.

No one takes the OWS seriously - no one. They are a joke. So the power elite has succeeded in making protests against government bailouts a joke, furthermore, they have these astroturf morons demanding MORE government and LESS liberty, while decrying bailouts. Good job at distorting criticism of government encroachment and corruption.

They are, haven't you been listening? I mean to them rather than whatever makes it through the RW media filter?

You have ONE center to right media outlet, Fox.

You have hundreds of leftist media outlets, some directly controlled by the DNC, such as MSNBC, the NY Times, CBS and ABC.

You have others that are radical leftist, such as HuffingGlue Post, DailyKOS, ThinkProgress, MoveON (run by the financier of the the Shitter movement, Soros!)

Seriously, RW media filter?

ROFL.

Besides shitting on flags, drugs, costing tax payers millions of dollars, committing crimes. .. More people are annoyed with them then support them.
If people were really annoyed at them, CON$ervoFascist scum would not have to lie about them.

~Obama~

Do you really want to compare how devoted we are to our country and its people Mr Texas secessionist?

I wouldn't mind.

But since you're going to start a discussion in a disingenuous manner. I really don't see the point.

FYI

It states (in Article 1, Section 1) that “Texas is a free and independent State, subject only to the Constitution of the United States...” (note that it does not state “...subject to the President of the United States...” or “...subject to the Congress of the United States...” or “...subject to the rest of the United States...”)

Neither the Texas Constitution, nor the Constitution of the united States, explicitly or implicitly disallows the secession of Texas (or any other “free and independent State”) from the United States. Joining the “Union” was ever and always voluntary, rendering voluntary withdrawal an equally lawful and viable option (regardless of what any self-appointed academic, media, or government “experts”—including Abraham Lincoln himself—may have ever said).

Both the original (1836) and the current (1876) Texas Constitutions also state that “All political power is inherent in the people ... they have at all times the inalienable right to alter their government in such manner as they might think proper.”

Wasn't trying to start a discussion on the treason of secession only wondering how someone can hold such beliefs and still think they are somehow more deserving of the title "American" than myself, a natural born, hardworking, red blooded, gun owning american male who would never allow the union to be dissolved.

If people were really annoyed at them, CON$ervoFascist scum would not have to lie about them.

Yeah, shitting on that flag was in 2007. The Shitter movement only shits on cop cars and in the doorways of private business.....

Feel the outrage, edtheliar, feel the rage!

HOW big was that pile of shit they found along side one of the OWS sites?

I wouldn't mind.

FYI

Wasn't trying to start a discussion on the treason of secession only wondering how someone can hold such beliefs and still think they are somehow more deserving of the title "American" than myself, a natural born, hardworking, red blooded, gun owning american male who would never allow the union to be dissolved.

Reading comprehension isn't your forte'.

Good lord that is twisted.

OWS is funded by Obama and his cronies, Soros and the Unions. 95% of the bodies at any given OWS march are Obama's Union soldiers. Obama's captive press, MSNBC, ABC, Pravda (NY Times), et all are pumping out propaganda 24/7.

The Shitter movement exists to serve Obama.

So how can they serve him? Discrediting legitimate protests is the first step. Real Americans have been protesting government corruption and abuse since 2006, in the Tea Parties. Using this astroturf collection of communists, clowns and union thugs who chant slogans similar to, but perverted from, the ideals of the Tea Party patriots denigrates protests in the minds of the public, making Dear Leader a "victim" and sympathetic figure.

The OWS Shitters are out there working to keep Obama in power.
5652.strip.gif

What a mindless moron you are, edtheliar...

Occupy Los Angeles Is A Union Tool - YouTube
Even that Krotch Brothers paid teabagger toady didn't use the 95% number you made up.
Try again.

OWS has accomplished what certain prisoners who get confined to solitary confinement accomplished and now join ranks in the annals of history as "the poop group."

Besides shitting on flags, drugs, costing tax payers millions of dollars, committing crimes. .. More people are annoyed with them then support them.

Yeah, shitting on that flag was in 2007. The Shitter movement only shits on cop cars and in the doorways of private business.....

Feel the outrage, edtheliar, feel the rage!
So you admit your side has been lying about OWS yet you still swallow the shit GOP hate radio feeds you. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back