What I might say to?

Believe, don't believe, I couldn't care less.

It's a personal choice and as long as you don't proselytize we'll get along just fine.

Now, 0nLiNe DoUcHeBaG, do me the honor of putting me on your ignore list because G.T. is correct. It is with an arrogant broad-brush that you paint people. The swiftness with which you put G.T. on ignore rather than defend your OP tells me that your arrogance is not limited to your posts and hides your cowardice miserably.

Most of us have been witness to little shits like you. You think you know everything yet are unwilling to defend your ideas.

To quote Mr. Fitnah, fuck you.

I proselytize all the time and you and I get along fine:p

It's a personal choice and as long as you don't proselytize we'll get along just fine.

Now, 0nLiNe DoUcHeBaG, do me the honor of putting me on your ignore list because G.T. is correct. It is with an arrogant broad-brush that you paint people. The swiftness with which you put G.T. on ignore rather than defend your OP tells me that your arrogance is not limited to your posts and hides your cowardice miserably.

Most of us have been witness to little shits like you. You think you know everything yet are unwilling to defend your ideas.

That policy applies to real world more than anything else. Besides, you have yet tried to save or convert me online.

Thankfully, my Judge is God and not you.

Where is he going to judge you?

That's actually a good question. I don't know. Never bothered to ask. Doesnt really matter to me whether it happens here or elsewhere. It's going to happen after the resurrection. So it's possible it could be here. But nothings very explicit. Honestly, the where doesn't really matter to me.

That policy applies to real world more than anything else. Besides, you have yet tried to save or convert me online.

True. I tend to have the. "Are you interested?" Approach. And if it's no. Then I aint going to force you. I did my part lol.

I also generally just talk about things. if people disagree. fine.

As long as you arent trying to tell me I cant share whats important to me with those who want to hear, I don't generally have a problem.

So you going to run again in 2012?

Thankfully, my Judge is God and not you.

Where is he going to judge you?

That's actually a good question. I don't know. Never bothered to ask. Doesnt really matter to me whether it happens here or elsewhere. It's going to happen after the resurrection. So it's possible it could be here. But nothings very explicit. Honestly, the where doesn't really matter to me.

But where is god, heaven...? They say you meet your dead ancestors, where are they exactly?

True. I tend to have the. "Are you interested?" Approach. And if it's no. Then I aint going to force you. I did my part lol.

I also generally just talk about things. if people disagree. fine.

As long as you arent trying to tell me I cant share whats important to me with those who want to hear, I don't generally have a problem.

So you going to run again in 2012?

And that's why we get along so famously.

As for running in 2012, when I look at all the power being granted to the office over the last ten years, I do give it serious consideration...

shaking in my boots

:welcome: Would those be cyberspace boots?

"just might have close to all USMB members on your ignore list"
Wouldn't that also depend on whether someone cared?

Heh stop shaking, you're not on the list yet. You need to get more inconsiderately aggressive that don't ya? Kudos, for first sign of intelligence? :razz:

No. They're actually American alligator boots.
Hey, is that guy in your avatar the same guy from the Chance and Community Chest cards in the game Monopoly?

Listen, there are many intelligent posters here on USMB. If you didn't come in here with your guns blazing, threatening to throw anyone and everyone on your ignore list, then you'd see that.

You won't see me get to that aggressive point that I start throwing insults around. I've never done that and I don't plan on starting. It's not my thing. I'll leave that up to the ones who regularly criticize and insult.

Forum List

Back