What Have We Done that People Like You Want to Make Us Extinct?

History has a nagging tendency to repeat itself.

Oh yeah? And what does history say about aspiring autocrats who want to diminish free press, lock up reporters, claim they are above the law, and hold campaign-style rallies constantly?

All these arguments are of "liberalictic" nature. I am talking about the nation that KILLS other peope if they are not the "chosen" ones and you are talking about "rallies". Do you have an idea HOW MANY millions of people have Americans killed within these 300 years??? Saying "God blessed America"

Just think, someday we may be able to prevent gays and transexuals by aborting them all so they are never born! No more LBGT!

Just think, someday we may be able to prevent gays and transexuals by aborting them all so they are never born! No more LBGT!

Sure, better to talk about than LBGT than about social unjustice in America and war crimes cryptoneozionists have been comitting all over the world!

History has a nagging tendency to repeat itself.

Oh yeah? And what does history say about aspiring autocrats who want to diminish free press, lock up reporters, claim they are above the law, and hold campaign-style rallies constantly?

All these arguments are of "liberalictic" nature. I am talking about the nation that KILLS other peope if they are not the "chosen" ones and you are talking about "rallies". Do you have an idea HOW MANY millions of people have Americans killed within these 300 years??? Saying "God blessed America"

And I am talking about nations that elect aspiring autocrats who want to limit the freedom of press and create "alternative facts". You are sidestepping.

Secular humanists think that all of humanity is a virus.

This is mind numbingly stupid.

Could you be a little bit more specific?

Nope. No need. Such idiotic declarations presented without evidence can also be discarded without evidence.

IF there is no God then man just ended up the top of the food chain and is nothing more than a glorified ape.

And what do we do to animals? We put them in zoos, keep them as pets, use them as beasts of burden, or kill and eat them.

Your only position is to justify treating humans the same or take the road PETA does and treat animals like people. Either approach is unacceptable in my book.

"We commit no crimes."

"What have we done that people like you want to make us disappear?"

See Down-syndrome girl shred U.N. ‘expert’
yes, how dare we use science to eradicate a horrible disease.
Dumbass, aborting and/or killing Downs babies and children isn't going to eradicate Downs Syndrome
Amen to this. And why should anyone be killed because they are not like other people?
"We commit no crimes."

The average iq for an adult down syndrome is 50.
If I knew I was having a defective baby that would be a life sentence raising them ABORT
Wow...I don't remember it being said that raising a child would be a day at the swimming pool to begin with no matter how they are.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

P.S. If you pay attention to the news well enough, you will see that some people don't need to have a mental issue in order to become a complete and total screw up once they have gotten older. I didn't say "once they have grown up." because that right there is the whole point. Sadly some people never grow up because either they do not care or nobody else ever cared about them enough in the first place.

Last edited:

Nope. No need. Such idiotic declarations presented without evidence can also be discarded without evidence.

IF there is no God then man just ended up the top of the food chain and is nothing more than a glorified ape.

And what do we do to animals? We put them in zoos, keep them as pets, use them as beasts of burden, or kill and eat them.

Your only position is to justify treating humans the same or take the road PETA does and treat animals like people. Either approach is unacceptable in my book.

Not true, you can acknowledge differences like degree of sentience, for instance.

"We commit no crimes."

yes, how dare we use science to eradicate a horrible disease.

It is not eradicating a disease. It doesn’t prevent it’s reoccurrence. It just kills those who
are have it before they are born.

It could be used for other undesirables, such as blacks. If any fetus is black then they get aborted. How dare we used science to eradicate an undesirable race!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Wow, just fricken WOW. I can not believe just how closed minded and ignorant some people are to support such evil......and still think of themselves as tolerant of others.

Not true, you can acknowledge differences like degree of sentience, for instance.

There are differences among the animal species. So what?

The question becomes, what distinguishes humans from the animal species that we should not be treated like animals?

What say you?

These liberal European reveal their nazi roots.
Few ignorant Alt-Rights still claim Nazis were Liberal.

Alt-right - Wikipedia
White supremacist[1] Richard Spencer initially promoted the term in 2010 in reference to a movement centered on white nationalism and did so, according to the Associated Press, to disguise overt racism, white supremacism, neo-fascism and neo-Nazism.[2][3][4] The term drew considerable media attention and controversy during and after the 2016 United States presidential election.[5]
Alt-Right Richard Spenser is pro Palestinian, just like the liberals undeniably here in America do. Imagine that. Guess who conservatives support?

Alt-right - Wikipedia
White supremacist[1] Richard Spencer initially promoted the term in 2010 in reference to a movement centered on white nationalism and did so, according to the Associated Press, to disguise overt racism, white supremacism, neo-fascism and neo-Nazism.[2][3][4] The term drew considerable media attention and controversy during and after the 2016 United States presidential election.[5]
Alt-Right Richard Spenser is pro Palestinian, just like the liberals undeniably here in America do. Imagine that. Guess who conservatives support?
:link:

Alt-right - Wikipedia
White Nationalist Richard Spencer Gives Israel as Example of Ethno-state He Wants in U.S.
read more: White nationalist Richard Spencer gives Israel as example of ethno-state he wants in U.S.

Forum List

Back