15 Years in Prison

Compost

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2015
for roughing up a mosque building and leaving bacon on the porch. Is Sharia Law in effect now in Florida?

"A man who vandalized a Florida mosque in January 2016 and left a raw slab of bacon on its doorstep was sentenced to 15 years in prison on a hate crime conviction, a state attorney’s spokesman said on Wednesday.

Michael Wolfe, 37, pleaded guilty on Tuesday to criminal mischief to a place of worship in a case considered a felony hate crime, said Todd Brown, spokesman for Florida’s 18th Judicial District, which includes Brevard and Seminole counties.

Surveillance video after the 2016 incident showed a man with a shaved head and camouflage clothing breaking windows, cameras and lights with a machete at the mosque in Titusville, Florida, near Cape Canaveral, police said."

continued here Florida man sentenced to 15 years in prison for vandalizing mosque

for roughing up a mosque building and leaving bacon on the porch. Is Sharia Law in effect now in Florida?

"A man who vandalized a Florida mosque in January 2016 and left a raw slab of bacon on its doorstep was sentenced to 15 years in prison on a hate crime conviction, a state attorney’s spokesman said on Wednesday.

Michael Wolfe, 37, pleaded guilty on Tuesday to criminal mischief to a place of worship in a case considered a felony hate crime, said Todd Brown, spokesman for Florida’s 18th Judicial District, which includes Brevard and Seminole counties.

Surveillance video after the 2016 incident showed a man with a shaved head and camouflage clothing breaking windows, cameras and lights with a machete at the mosque in Titusville, Florida, near Cape Canaveral, police said."

continued here Florida man sentenced to 15 years in prison for vandalizing mosque
Mess with the Regressive Left's pet constituent oppressed religion at your own peril.

Regular, deserved punishment is just the beginning.

That's where we are now, and it won't be changing any time soon.

Joey is a psycho.

This case should be broomed as an 8th Amendment violation...15 years for petty vandalism is certainly cruel and unusual punishment.

Fifteen years in prison for vandalism is reasonable to you . Interesting.

You want to wait until he kills someone to get him off the streets? That was probably the next logical step.

Mess with the Regressive Left's pet constituent oppressed religion at your own peril.

Yes, yes, Pompous Mac, clearly the Muslims are getting special treatment.

Church Vandalism Sentence

A Lafayette man has been sentenced to five years in prison for spray-painting racial slurs on two churches and lying to a federal agent. U.S. District Judge Richard Haik also on Wednesday ordered 35-year-old Brian Toriano Crimiel to pay a total of nearly $4,000 in restitution to the St. James Baptist Church and to the insurance company of the Immaculate Heart of Mary Church.

Alleged Northwestern chapel vandals indicted on a dozen hate crime charges

Two one-time Northwestern University students arrested for spraypainting racist and homophobic messages, along with phallic drawings and the word "Trump" inside a campus chapel earlier this year now face two-dozen criminal charges related to the March 11 incident, including a dozen hate crime charges, according to prosecutors... Under Illinois law, the hate crime charge is a Class 3 felony that carries a sentence of between two to five years

Would an atheist nut get the same punishment for vandalizing a church?

Wouldn't know. I pointed out examples where satanists and klan types have vandalized churches, and got pretty stiff sentences for just property damage.

Because (one more time) 15 years for petty vandalism is certainly cruel and unusual punishment.

Except it was major vandalism and it was a hate crime, so not so much.

I'm seriously beginning to wonder if he's for real.

He's like a walking bumper sticker, a crazed college kid.

He may be on your side, trying to make Regressives look as ridiculous as possible.

Guy, I leave you as a greasy smear on the pavement every time you are dumb enough to engage me. It's why you have so much butthurt.

Look, buddy, I'm sorry you got dragged down to Human Resources that one time for being an Islamophobe, but you need to get over it.

Fifteen years in prison for vandalism is reasonable to you . Interesting.

You want to wait until he kills someone to get him off the streets? That was probably the next logical step.

Yes, yes, Pompous Mac, clearly the Muslims are getting special treatment.

Church Vandalism Sentence

A Lafayette man has been sentenced to five years in prison for spray-painting racial slurs on two churches and lying to a federal agent. U.S. District Judge Richard Haik also on Wednesday ordered 35-year-old Brian Toriano Crimiel to pay a total of nearly $4,000 in restitution to the St. James Baptist Church and to the insurance company of the Immaculate Heart of Mary Church.

Alleged Northwestern chapel vandals indicted on a dozen hate crime charges

Two one-time Northwestern University students arrested for spraypainting racist and homophobic messages, along with phallic drawings and the word "Trump" inside a campus chapel earlier this year now face two-dozen criminal charges related to the March 11 incident, including a dozen hate crime charges, according to prosecutors... Under Illinois law, the hate crime charge is a Class 3 felony that carries a sentence of between two to five years
You find it reasonable to put someone in prison for vandalism because he might commit a worse crime someday. Interesting.

I'm seriously beginning to wonder if he's for real. He's like a walking bumper sticker, a crazed college kid. He may be on your side, trying to make Regressives look as ridiculous as possible.
Guy, I leave you as a greasy smear on the pavement every time you are dumb enough to engage me. It's why you have so much butthurt.Look, buddy, I'm sorry you got dragged down to Human Resources that one time for being an Islamophobe, but you need to get over it.
I'm beginning to doubt it, Joe. I know how important my posts are to you, but sorry. This is beginning to look like an act. Maybe ease up on the throttle before you become a cartoon.

I'm beginning to doubt it, Joe. I know how important my posts are to you, but sorry. This is beginning to look like an act. Maybe ease up on the throttle before you become a cartoon.

The fact you come on here and constantly whine about me, without ever being able to refute my points, tells me that I am really getting on your nerves.

But it's okay, buddy. You are a man without a movement. The Cons don't want you, and neither do the liberals.

The fact you come on here and constantly whine about me, without ever being able to refute my points, tells me that I am really getting on your nerves. But it's okay, buddy. You are a man without a movement. The Cons don't want you, and neither do the liberals.
Okay Joe, sure. You are a fascinating little study.

And by the way, thanks for that last sentence. I'm thrilled with that.

Forum List

Back