What Have We Done that People Like You Want to Make Us Extinct?

We could use the science and technology of gas chambers to eradicate Down syndrome today. Wouldn’t that be wonderful.

No, that would be harsh, really.

But using genetic screening to prevent them from being born in the first place, that would be just fine. Even better idea. All you corporate witches who waited until 40 to have babies... please don't.

Does that mean in the name of your science murdering people is okay if they are not perfect in your world view? Did you even read the article?

I did read the article.. boring.

Down's syndrome is 100% preventable. You screen for it and you abort. Easy-peasy.

Maybe I'm biased, because I grew up in a neighborhood where these Catholic housewives were still making babies in their 40's and we were getting a whole bunch of Corkies they kept locked in the basement.

People who reject God lose respect for the value of innocent human life.

Crusades. Inquisitions. Jihads. Believing in an Imaginary Sky Pixie does not give you any more respect for human life.

"We commit no crimes."

"What have we done that people like you want to make us disappear?"

See Down-syndrome girl shred U.N. ‘expert’

The average iq for an adult down syndrome is 50.
Most individuals with Down syndrome have mild (IQ: 50–69) or moderate (IQ: 35–50) intellectual disability

And yet they rarely commit crimes.

Can our low IQ black population say that?
Or white!?

They aren’t capable other than shoplifting.

And these down kids get Medicaid for life? Why steal?

"We commit no crimes."

"What have we done that people like you want to make us disappear?"

See Down-syndrome girl shred U.N. ‘expert’

Secular humanists don't view human beings as anything more than a glorified ape. Therefore, they have no intrinsic value other than contributing economically to the fatherland.

And yes, Hitler had the same views.

Unfortuately for them, they have no powerful lobby group and most probably don't even vote, so they can be targeted and systematically exterminated on the premise of saving the state money.

They Jews were in a similar position. They were also a minority but they were rich. They simply rounded them up and took their gold and sent them off to die.

Both exterminations make money or save money for the state.

I did read the article.. boring.

Down's syndrome is 100% preventable. You screen for it and you abort. Easy-peasy.

Maybe I'm biased, because I grew up in a neighborhood where these Catholic housewives were still making babies in their 40's and we were getting a whole bunch of Corkies they kept locked in the basement.
Personal choice that a mother and the father of the child in the womb gets to make not some UN goon or government lackey.

And don't press or involve anyone else to force them to make that choice for them.

It is no better than a doctor wanting to make a buck extending the life of someone with late stage Alzheimer's by having medicare pay for heart surgery. Sometimes it is better to let nature take its course. Some people without science monkeying in their lives are much better off.

Secular humanists don't view human beings as anything more than a glorified ape. Therefore, they have no intrinsic value other than contributing economically to the fatherland.

Unfortuately for them, they have no powerful lobby group and most probably don't even vote, so they can be targeted and systematically exterminated on the premise of saving the state money.

They Jews were in a similar position. They were also a minority but they were rich. They simply rounded them up and took their gold and sent them off to die.

Hey, when you bible thumpers stop trying to cut government programs for people with disabilities, then I'll take your concern for them in non-fetus form seriously.

Trump Budget: Who Loses Disability Benefits

Hey, when you bible thumpers stop trying to cut government programs for people with disabilities, then I'll take your concern for them in non-fetus form seriously.

Trump Budget: Who Loses Disability Benefits

I prefer Bible thumpers over people like this.

Has anyone ever wondered what happened to the native Americans?

Secretly, they were all sterilized under the US medical system.

Ever wonder why the US government wants full control of our health care?

Here is a taste of why

Their position is that we only have so many doctors and only so much money, so the sickest will have to die.

You saw this with the VA scandal. Veterans were put on secret death lists because they were too sick to treat and they did not have the staff.

They want the same health care system for all Americans.

So no, targeting those with Downs is just the tip of a very evil ice burg.

Forum List

Back