What Have We Done that People Like You Want to Make Us Extinct?

"We commit no crimes."

"What have we done that people like you want to make us disappear?"

See Down-syndrome girl shred U.N. ‘expert’

The average iq for an adult down syndrome is 50.
Most individuals with Down syndrome have mild (IQ: 50–69) or moderate (IQ: 35–50) intellectual disability

And yet they rarely commit crimes.

Can our low IQ black population say that?

Yeah, that's was my dream when my wife was pregnant. THat someday, my child might not commit a crime.

These liberal European reveal their nazi roots.
Few ignorant Alt-Rights still claim Nazis were Liberal.

Alt-right - Wikipedia
White supremacist[1] Richard Spencer initially promoted the term in 2010 in reference to a movement centered on white nationalism and did so, according to the Associated Press, to disguise overt racism, white supremacism, neo-fascism and neo-Nazism.[2][3][4] The term drew considerable media attention and controversy during and after the 2016 United States presidential election.[5]

These liberal European reveal their nazi roots.
Few ignorant Alt-Rights still claim Nazis were Liberal.

Alt-right - Wikipedia
White supremacist[1] Richard Spencer initially promoted the term in 2010 in reference to a movement centered on white nationalism and did so, according to the Associated Press, to disguise overt racism, white supremacism, neo-fascism and neo-Nazism.[2][3][4] The term drew considerable media attention and controversy during and after the 2016 United States presidential election.[5]

White supremacist is a fringe movement of no importance.

It has nothing to do with the Presidential election of 2016, or really ANYTHING for a long time,

other than give the Lefties ammo for their lies and smears.

Forum List

Back