It is important thet we learn about groups of people not like us in the world

You don't know what goes on in locker rooms. But even the young and stupid don't brag about grabbing women by the pussy to a television host they hardly know. Only the dumbest of the dumb young would do so. It is tough to find a man in his 60's to do so. And that man should not be leading our country. It shows a major personality flaw. An insecure mman trying to impress people about what he can do to women because he is famous.
Still pales in comparison to forcing a woman against the wall, and sticking your fingers up her ________. That is a sexual assault, and blatantly illegal. Possibly qualifies as rape.

A character flaw is not illegal. What is more important is that Trump is on America’s side, while Biden is trying to undo everything about our country that made it exceptional.

It is important thet we learn about groups of people not like us.
I feel more studies and teachings need to be done about members of the MAGA movement. What is their past. What has made them the way they are. Before we criticize them so heavily we should try to understand them.
Besides studies on why they are the way they are we should include the information in school studies.
Understanding where the MAGA people came from and why they are the way they are may dissipate the hate towards them.

Who exactly is this "us" you are referring to? Why do need to learn about "them"?

Still pales in comparison to forcing a woman against the wall, and sticking your fingers up her ________. That is a sexual assault, and blatantly illegal. Possibly qualifies as rape.

A character flaw is not illegal. What is more important is that Trump is on America’s side, while Biden is trying to undo everything about our country that made it exceptional.
The America you are talking about is an America based on the needs of white, undereducated, underempolyed, Christian nationalists.
The America I believe in is an America for all of the people not some of the people.

You type that while holding a deep hatred for 50+% of Americans. MAGA believe liberals are baby murdering pedophiles, and they believe anti-Trump republicans are liberals. Nobody hates Americans more than MAGA.

And we have a WINNER. MAGA hates everything this country stands for. MAGA hates Democracy and wants to instead set a Fascist Dictatorship. They believe revisonist history. MAGA is Unamerican

The America you are talking about is an America based on the needs of white, undereducated, underempolyed, Christian nationalists.
The America I believe in is an America for all of the people not some of the people.
Except I’m Jewish. So how do you explain that, oh arrogant one?

Except I’m Jewish. So how do you explain that, oh arrogant one?
Is your religion judiaism or is your heritage jewish. Either way you can be considered white based on your ancestors. Many eastern european jews from thousands of years ago were jewish.
One reason I feel Trump is beyond disgusting his saying there were god people on both sides who ae good in Charlottesville "the jews will not replace uss"
How do feel about that?

Is your religion judiaism or is your heritage jewish. Either way you can be considered white based on your ancestors. Many eastern european jews from thousands of years ago were jewish.
One reason I feel Trump is beyond disgusting his saying there were god people on both sides who ae good in Charlottesville "the jews will not replace uss"
How do feel about that?
That is a single quote from six years ago, and misrepresented.

Trump has been much better for Jews than has Biden. Biden’s response to the rampant rise in antisemitism since October 7th was to create a task force focused on Islamophobia.

That is a single quote from six years ago, and misrepresented.

Trump has been much better for Jews than has Biden. Biden’s response to the rampant rise in antisemitism since October 7th was to create a task force focused on Islamophobia.
He has lunch with a neoNazi. I have jewish relatives. None like Trump. I have many jewish friends. None like Trump. He tries to con the Jews to support him. Trump tries to con the neoNazis to support him. He could care less about anyone but himself. I will give the US Jews credit for not buying his con. The neoNazis (and Lisa) love him.

He has lunch with a neoNazi. I have jewish relatives. None like Trump. I have many jewish friends. None like Trump. He tries to con the Jews to support him. Trump tries to con the neoNazis to support him. He could care less about anyone but himself. I will give the US Jews credit for not buying his con. The neoNazis (and Lisa) love him.
All my Jewish friends, except one, are planning to vote for Trump again.

They are beyond appalled that Biden was so eager to make nice-nice with antisemitic Muslims that he enabled Iran to become rich and have the funds to fund the massacre against Jews. He also restored the money flow to the Palestinians, which Trump had cut off because he knew HAMAS was taking it to fund attacks against Jews, but Biden restored it in Day 1.

And where is Biden on all this horrific antisemitism on campuses, where they call for genocide of Jews and Jewish kids are afraid to walk to class? It wasn’t anywhere near as bad under Trump, but it was still bad, and Trump issued an EO withholding funds from Jew-hating colleges. What has Biden done other to announce a task force on Islamophobia?

So lunatics destroying the nation turned you into a MAGA minion destroying our nation?
The ones destroying the nation are the Bidenidiots, who are allowing millions of unskilled, semi-literate illegals swarm in and lower the caliber of schools and property wherever they settle, to say nothing of taking needed resources from Americans.

Why do you Bidenidiots hate America so much that you advocate for illegals over our own law-abiding citizens?

All my Jewish friends, except one, are planning to vote for Trump again.

They are beyond appalled that Biden was so eager to make nice-nice with antisemitic Muslims that he enabled Iran to become rich and have the funds to fund the massacre against Jews. He also restored the money flow to the Palestinians, which Trump had cut off because he knew HAMAS was taking it to fund attacks against Jews, but Biden restored it in Day 1.

And where is Biden on all this horrific antisemitism on campuses, where they call for genocide of Jews and Jewish kids are afraid to walk to class? It wasn’t anywhere near as bad under Trump, but it was still bad, and Trump issued an EO withholding funds from Jew-hating colleges. What has Biden done other to announce a task force on Islamophobia?
You live in an alternative universe. Biden has been criticized by many US votersfor giving too much support to Isreal. He is losing voters as a result.
Since the October 7th attacks, the Biden Administration has offered significant support to Israel in the form of military aid, and diplomatic backing at the United Nations.Jan 11, 2024

Educate yourself. Don't be a hack for Trump.

The ones destroying the nation are the Bidenidiots, who are allowing millions of unskilled, semi-literate illegals swarm in and lower the caliber of schools and property wherever they settle, to say nothing of taking needed resources from Americans.

Why do you Bidenidiots hate America so much that you advocate for illegals over our own law-abiding citizens?
Another example of your alternative universe. You think everyone who is anti-Trump is a liberal Democrat and supports everything Biden has done. WRONG!
I am not a fan of Biden. I think he has made mistakes at the border. The bigger issue is congress not revising immigrations laws under Trump or Biden. That takes the border decisions away fro any President.
The only reason the most recent bill was not passed was Trump telling his MAGA minions to not support it.

You need to get out of your alternative universe.

You never provide any content besides content worthy of being dismissed and made fun of.

Hint hint, we are laughing AT you, not WITH you.
That really hurts Marty. The thought of a Trump braindead minion, laughing at me is more than I can bear.

Forum List

Back