What has America become?

How do we get the weopons of war off of American streets? There are millions of them out there, and a house to house search is out of the question. At least at present. So, how does one control these weopons?

1. In order to have one of these weopons outside of your home, you have to have the same license as for an fully automatic weopon. If you are found outside your home with one of these with no licensed, the gun is confiscated and destroyed, you go to jail, and have a felony count on your record.

In order to buy one of these war weopon after the law takes effect, you have to have that license in advance, and there is a month's waiting period. If you sell your weopon to someone without the license, you have both committed a felony. If you give the weopon to someone without a license, you have committed a felony.

2. If you store your guns carelessly, and kind of gun, and it is taken and used in a crime, you own that crime.

Great example of power and control, telling you what you can or can't own, it's what progressives love. Their grab for more power and control over the lives of Americans is just beginning, they use emotion and government power to force their will. It's a sad time for future generations of Americans unless this is stopped.

Great, asshole. A couple more Sandy Hook's and you will have to meet far greater qualifications than that to own any gun.

This debate was not brought on by people wanting to take your guns. It has been brought on by the ease with which the crazies have access to weopon which can kill rapidly in large numbers. And idiots like you empowered the crazies. Now we have 20 dead little children. Thank you so much.

You're an old fool. Removing freedoms from people is not the answer, nor will it stop the basic human condition from manifesting. People die, people kill other people, people have mental illness and there is nothing in your power you can do to stop it from happening unless you plan putting all of society in solitary confinement. Even then, it wouldn't be enough. What right do you have to restrict the freedom of others?? The arrogance is disgusting.

Great example of power and control, telling you what you can or can't own, it's what progressives love. Their grab for more power and control over the lives of Americans is just beginning, they use emotion and government power to force their will. It's a sad time for future generations of Americans unless this is stopped.

Great, asshole. A couple more Sandy Hook's and you will have to meet far greater qualifications than that to own any gun.

This debate was not brought on by people wanting to take your guns. It has been brought on by the ease with which the crazies have access to weopon which can kill rapidly in large numbers. And idiots like you empowered the crazies. Now we have 20 dead little children. Thank you so much.

You're an old fool. Removing freedoms from people is not the answer, nor will it stop the basic human condition from manifesting. People die, people kill other people, people have mental illness and there is nothing in your power you can do to stop it from happening unless you plan putting all of society in solitary confinement. Even then, it wouldn't be enough. What right do you have to restrict the freedom of others?? The arrogance is disgusting.

:clap2: Stated perfectly.

And? :cool:

"There are millions of them out there, and a house to house search is out of the question. At least at present"

You gonna get your Gestapo pals and go door to door? There you have the libby mindset. Eventually we'll invade your home and take your guns because we don't like YOU having them.

A couple more incidents like Sandy Hook, and that will happen. Even to sane gunowners like myself.

We have seen the constant escalation of these incidents for the last decade. At some point, there is going to a very severe counter reaction. One that I won't like. That is an easy prediction. And people like yourself will be to blame for that reaction.

And what about all the blood shed over the last 230+ years that secured your freedoms and rights?

Dumb fuck. I have a dd214 that states honorable. And some uncles that fought in places like Okinawa and North Africa. They would not have the kind of guns that have been wreaking havoc on our society in their homes. My roots in this nation go right back to the founding of this nation, and have people that fought in all the wars.

I have been a gun owner since I was 12. That was 57 years ago. Hunting guns, not damned war guns.

And note that my proposals took no one's guns away that could qualify to own such dangerous weopons. Those that cannot qualify should not have those guns in the first place. That is how we have these atrocities happening.

With the first post from a stupid fucking moronic childish asshole who can't muster a reply when the truth hits home and hurts...BINGO! :clap2:

The Truth? Maybe in your head. What's wrong with America is really easy to define.
The shining city on the hill has become a plutocracy, wherein avarice and bigotry have polluted our nation once proud of its melting pot tradition.
Where demagoguery and false promises reign in the hall of Congress and judges and jurists no longer seek justice; retribution has replace rehabilitation and ideology has replaced Stare decisis even in our highest court.

And we got that way which each successive liberal/leftwing policy that was implemented.

Great thinking like every child gets a trophy, no matter how piiss poor they may have been. We have diluted individuality. We have become a nations of wimps where the majority have to cowtow to the minority.[/QUOTE]

Damn, your stupidity is showing........again.

So we here in America have been kowtowing to the ultra rich.....for how many years?
And you think the majority is the ultra rich? Odd thinking you have.

The Truth? Maybe in your head. What's wrong with America is really easy to define.
The shining city on the hill has become a plutocracy, wherein avarice and bigotry have polluted our nation once proud of its melting pot tradition.
Where demagoguery and false promises reign in the hall of Congress and judges and jurists no longer seek justice; retribution has replace rehabilitation and ideology has replaced Stare decisis even in our highest court.

And we got that way which each successive liberal/leftwing policy that was implemented.

Great thinking like every child gets a trophy, no matter how piiss poor they may have been. We have diluted individuality. We have become a nations of wimps where the majority have to cowtow to the minority.[/QUOTE]

Damn, your stupidity is showing........again.

So we here in America have been kowtowing to the ultra rich.....for how many years?
And you think the majority is the ultra rich? Odd thinking you have.

So the school bus driver wasn't getting impatient afterall. :badgrin:

A couple more incidents like Sandy Hook, and that will happen. Even to sane gunowners like myself.

We have seen the constant escalation of these incidents for the last decade. At some point, there is going to a very severe counter reaction. One that I won't like. That is an easy prediction. And people like yourself will be to blame for that reaction.

And what about all the blood shed over the last 230+ years that secured your freedoms and rights?

Dumb fuck. I have a dd214 that states honorable. And some uncles that fought in places like Okinawa and North Africa. They would not have the kind of guns that have been wreaking havoc on our society in their homes. My roots in this nation go right back to the founding of this nation, and have people that fought in all the wars.

I have been a gun owner since I was 12. That was 57 years ago. Hunting guns, not damned war guns.

And note that my proposals took no one's guns away that could qualify to own such dangerous weopons. Those that cannot qualify should not have those guns in the first place. That is how we have these atrocities happening.

I don't give a flying shit about who you are or what you've done, you do not have the right to impeed other's freedoms, and to try to use the death of 20 children to push your lust for power and control is beyond disgusting.

What's a "war gun"

And many hunting rifles are semi automatic and can deal as much damage as a military look alike.

So what exactly is your point?

I don't give a flying shit about who you are or what you've done, you do not have the right to impeed other's freedoms, and to try to use the death of 20 children to push your lust for power and control is beyond disgusting.

He's just following in Dear Leader's footsteps. The last child hasn't even been buried and oBUMa is holding press conferences and appointing Biden in charge of task forces for lack of a better word.

Oh fuk that "freedom" bull shit. What about the "freedoms" of those parents in Conn?
You know, the freedom to send your first grader to school and not have to worry that some ignorant woman or man has purchased a high power, military grade weapon, left it unlocked, with ammo and a crazy son in the house.

Think those parents should have had the freedom to not have had to worry about the stupidity and ignorance of what passes today as a "responsible gun owner".

Is that what you would call the shooters mom; a responsible gun owner?

Or is it only your "freedoms" that count.

He's just following in Dear Leader's footsteps. The last child hasn't even been buried and oBUMa is holding press conferences and appointing Biden in charge of task forces for lack of a better word.

It's insanity. 230 plus years of men and women dying to preserve our contitution and the freedoms we have here in this country, and progressives in both government and society at large are using the death of 20 children to try to take it all away in their lust for power and control. It's sickening.

Oh fuk that "freedom" bull shit. What about the "freedoms" of those parents in Conn?
You know, the freedom to send your first grader to school and not have to worry that some ignorant woman or man has purchased a high power, military grade weapon, left it unlocked, with ammo and a crazy son in the house.

Think those parents should have had the freedom to not have had to worry about the stupidity and ignorance of what passes today as a "responsible gun owner".

Sorry but the rifle used was not "military grade". In fact it was no different than any semiautomatic rifle on the market today other than cosmetically.

Did you read about the freedom exercised by the dad in PA. yesterday.

Free to accidently shoot his 7 year old. And kill him. Because he was to fuking stupid to know he left a round in the chamber.

Is this another example of "responsible gun ownership" that you want to point out?

Punish all for the actions of a few...the liberal mantra. Just like take money from the masses and give it to the worthless shits that don't want to earn their way.

And before you say it Skippy I'm not refering to those in real need.

Like this tool. You're damned right that I don't want my tax dollars buying this shithead a phone. She certainly looks like she can work to me. But that's another thread.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio&feature=player_detailpage]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry but the rifle used was not "military grade". In fact it was no different than any semiautomatic rifle on the market today other than cosmetically.

You know what? Stick that splitting hairs about the quality of the weapon up your ass.

Did you read about the freedom exercised by the dad in PA. yesterday.

Free to accidently shoot his 7 year old. And kill him. Because he was to fuking stupid to know he left a round in the chamber.

Is this another example of "responsible gun ownership" that you want to point out?

How many times does that happen? About as many times as a parent backs his car out the driveway and accidently kills his own child or another's

STFU...you're getting more stupid and annoying with each successive post.

Forum List

Back