What happens when Obama doesn't declare martial law and leaves office?

I like you Geaux and we usually agree about things....however, I must disagree with the funeral comment. We might loathe Obama's politics and the general mess he's caused throughout many parts of the world, but we mustn't wish death on people.
*Pffftttt* Talk about taking ALL the fun out of the political process.. *SHEESH* what's next? No voodoo curses or misfortune hexes..... :oops:

Obama murdered America and stomped her face in the mud

-Geaux

I like you Geaux and we usually agree about things....however, I must disagree with the funeral comment. We might loathe Obama's politics and the general mess he's caused throughout many parts of the world, but we mustn't wish death on people.
*Pffftttt* Talk about taking ALL the fun out of the political process.. *SHEESH* what's next? No voodoo curses or misfortune hexes..... :oops:

Ah, well misfortune hexes on Obama, I'm not opposed to them.

The voodoo curses, I'm not up on voodoo, we'd have to ask Pogo but he's on the Left, so he probably won't tell us :eusa_doh:

-Geaux
Bah... President Dickweed didn't murder America or stomp her face in the mud, however, he did touch her inappropriately in her naughty place repeatedly and had his way with her against her will quite a few a times BUT according to the big "O" "she was asking for it".

When conspiracies don't come true, do conspiracy theorists feel disappointed?

I hope that when he leaves office, it is soon followed by a funeral

-Geaux
Classy

:rolleyes:
Classy? Okay why not? I got an extra packing crate you can use.
g5000 finds the RAPE of women to be funny. Find it here
Merkel The "Mole"?

Only if it's legitimate.
What IS "legitimate" rape rderp?

There is no legitimate rape of course.

-Geaux
Bah... President Dickweed didn't murder America or stomp her face in the mud, however, he did touch her inappropriately in her naughty place repeatedly and had his way with her against her will quite a few a times BUT according to the big "O" "she was asking for it".

Well, the little fucker should have used some grease..... America is walking like Festus on Gunsmoke

-Geaux

When conspiracies don't come true, do conspiracy theorists feel disappointed?

I hope that when he leaves office, it is soon followed by a funeral

-Geaux

I myself, as an Orthodox Christian cannot do this....the only people I wish death on, are those who mean death to us, as it is at this time this means ISIL/ISIS/Daesh and their ilk.
And Republicans.

This is a situation I'm not aware about.

oh sit down. You people had Bush doing that and more. so your smug little questions don't impress anyone

-Geaux

Well, the little fucker should have used some grease..... America is walking like Festus on Gunsmoke

-Geaux

I agree....but I think we on the Right, we shouldn't lower ourselves to the level of the Progressive Leftists, they have no moral compass or actually any morals at all now it seems.

So I think we should on certain things involving politics keep it classy....if you like, I'd hold your hand :smoke:

America will sigh with relief the big eared disaster is gone

Actually most of the world will sigh with relief.

BBbuuutt the left loons assure us Ears is loved all over the world?

The parts of the world where Radical Islam is popular, yes they love him.
No, they don't. Actually, they fear him. Just go ask osama bin laden and many of his underlings. Oh, that's right, you can't.

Unless you, like some of the other crackpots on here, still believe he is alive and well and living in some seaside resort in the states.

Forum List

Back