The "They Won't Vote" Lie

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
You have been hearing that line of crap from both sides and its still a line of crap.
Donald Trump has turned out record numbers of voters in every primary state.
Bernie Sanders has brought more people into the democrat party in one year than Obama in four.

That lie you hear, that public service comes right from the lying ass lips of the elite and their blinded ignorant supporters. They do NOT want you to vote ONLY accept. How hard is that to figure out? One side wanted you to sit down and shut up and accept Bush while the other wanted you to sit down and shut up and accept Clinton remember?

But the American voter came out in droves to disprove that. The numbers of republican voters is UP. The numbers over voters in contested elections always goes up. Now on the democrat side their numbers are down. Because right now their party is in a mess. Clinton with 23 state wins and Sanders with 19. Twenty five percent of Sanders supporters say they will jump to Trump if Hillary gets it.

Now normally you have three basic groups of voters. Republicans 30% Democrats 30% and independents which both sides woo. But this cycle you have a new group, the "anti-elites" and that group has proven bigger than the independents. You cannot woo this group because they have a mission and its only half done.

Their mission now is to take out Hillary NOT because they support Sanders politics but BECAUSE they hate same ol same old. The anti-elite movement is bigger than Trump, its bigger than Clinton. The anti-elite is nation wide and what do the elite want YOU to do about it?

Simple, NOT vote.

Fury

You've got a point there.

Trump definitely surged when the pubs tried their underhanded nonsense designed to stop him, which pissed off a lot of people, myself incuded. Sanders and trump are both evidence that a large percentage of people are totally fed up.

Enough to beat Hillary. I'll say I doubt it, as the minorities,women and brainless white dudes would vote for her if her pussy started squirting out bona-fide demons that only ate babies every time she lied, but at this point I'll hope trump can pull another one out of his ass.

I'm no trump fan, but I'll vote for him, as anyone is better than than that psychotic whore Clinton.

• Banned
You've got a point there.

Trump definitely surged when the pubs tried their underhanded nonsense designed to stop him, which pissed off a lot of people, myself incuded. Sanders and trump are both evidence that a large percentage of people are totally fed up.

Enough to beat Hillary. I'll say I doubt it, as the minorities,women and brainless white dudes would vote for her if her pussy started squirting out bona-fide demons that only ate babies every time she lied, but at this point I'll hope trump can pull another one out of his ass.

I'm no trump fan, but I'll vote for him, as anyone is better than than that psychotic whore Clinton.
I agree as I am not sure the anti-elite movement is big enough to beat both groups in one season. But damn are they doing good.

You have been hearing that line of crap from both sides and its still a line of crap.
Bernie Sanders has brought more people into the democrat party in one year than Obama in four.

That lie you hear, that public service comes right from the lying ass lips of the elite and their blinded ignorant supporters. They do NOT want you to vote ONLY accept. How hard is that to figure out? One side wanted you to sit down and shut up and accept Bush while the other wanted you to sit down and shut up and accept Clinton remember?

But the American voter came out in droves to disprove that. The numbers of republican voters is UP. The numbers over voters in contested elections always goes up. Now on the democrat side their numbers are down. Because right now their party is in a mess. Clinton with 23 state wins and Sanders with 19. Twenty five percent of Sanders supporters say they will jump to Trump if Hillary gets it.

Now normally you have three basic groups of voters. Republicans 30% Democrats 30% and independents which both sides woo. But this cycle you have a new group, the "anti-elites" and that group has proven bigger than the independents. You cannot woo this group because they have a mission and its only half done.

Their mission now is to take out Hillary NOT because they support Sanders politics but BECAUSE they hate same ol same old. The anti-elite movement is bigger than Trump, its bigger than Clinton. The anti-elite is nation wide and what do the elite want YOU to do about it?

Simple, NOT vote.

Fury

How can he have such a high unfavorable rating then? 65%, give or take, twice clinton's.

• Banned

Simple, NOT vote.

Fury

How can he have such a high unfavorable rating then? 65%, give or take, twice clinton's.
If the rating is coming from the party rather easy. If you were to change the question to which do you hate more the elite or Trump. The hate for the elite would beat him hands down.

Simple, NOT vote.

Fury

If the rating is coming from the party rather easy. If you were to change the question to which do you hate more the elite or Trump. The hate for the elite would beat him hands down.

So ... where is that number coming from? The R party, general polling, ??

• Banned

Simple, NOT vote.

Fury

So ... where is that number coming from? The R party, general polling, ??
Pre selected supporters. Sanders and Trump wins have showed the bias in vote polling so how hard would it be to skew support numbers?

No. We will vote. Just not for trump or Clinton.

I've spent my adult life fighting progressives. I'm not going to elect one because he has an R next to his name. I am still astounded that you guys can betray the constitutional movement like you did and expect us to just go along with you.

I've spent my adult life fighting progressives. I'm not going to elect one because he has an R next to his name. I am still astounded that you guys can betray the constitutional movement like you did and expect us to just go along with you.

Oh, you can't say "we", Trump supporters are offended by that. :rolleyes:

I find this extraordinarily perplexing.

Anyone want to explain?

Oh, you can't say "we", Trump supporters are offended by that. :rolleyes:

I find this extraordinarily perplexing.

Anyone want to explain?

I thought they liked it when people tell it like it is.

Oh wait what they mean by that is people who say what they want to hear even when its obvious they are lying.

Forum List

Back