What happens when Obama doesn't declare martial law and leaves office?

When conspiracies don't come true, do conspiracy theorists feel disappointed?

I hope that when he leaves office, it is soon followed by a funeral

-Geaux

I like you Geaux and we usually agree about things....however, I must disagree with the funeral comment. We might loathe Obama's politics and the general mess he's caused throughout many parts of the world, but we mustn't wish death on people.

I myself, as an Orthodox Christian cannot do this....the only people I wish death on, are those who mean death to us, as it is at this time this means ISIL/ISIS/Daesh and their ilk.

-Geaux
Classy

:rolleyes:
Classy? Okay why not? I got an extra packing crate you can use.
g5000 finds the RAPE of women to be funny. Find it here
Merkel The "Mole"?

Only if it's legitimate.

That illustrates why I've got g5000 on ignore.

-Geaux

I like you Geaux and we usually agree about things....however, I must disagree with the funeral comment. We might loathe Obama's politics and the general mess he's caused throughout many parts of the world, but we mustn't wish death on people.

I myself, as an Orthodox Christian cannot do this....the only people I wish death on, are those who mean death to us, as it is at this time this means ISIL/ISIS/Daesh and their ilk.
And Republicans.

-Geaux
Classy

:rolleyes:
Classy? Okay why not? I got an extra packing crate you can use.
g5000 finds the RAPE of women to be funny. Find it here
Merkel The "Mole"?

Only if it's legitimate.
What IS "legitimate" rape rderp?

Simple

Make up new conspiracies for the masses!!

Money in lies!! The more outrageous and idiotic, the more people will listen to it!

*Pffftttt* Talk about taking ALL the fun out of the political process.. *SHEESH* what's next? No voodoo curses or misfortune hexes..... :oops:

New Topics

Forum List

Back