What happens when Obama doesn't declare martial law and leaves office?

What a foolish comment, you are referring to Obama I take it? The same Obama who cheerleaded for the Muslim Brotherhood and has funded and has had weapons dropped to ISIL/ISIS/Daesh.

Egypt sure blew up in Ear's face.

Yes but that wasn't Obama's fault, the Leftists are encased in that Alternate Reality Bubble.
No. You and your ilk are the ones living in an alternate reality bubble.

The reality you live in is curable. Lithium could help you greatly

-Geaux
Unlike you, I don't need drugs in order for me to make it through the day.

So, okay you need Jim Beam instead, I think you've had a few shots today already....haven't you? :popcorn:

11495512_is

The left has maintained a conspiracy theory about the government blowing up the Twin Towers even though we saw the planes hit the towers. They call Trump "Hitler" and makes up all sorts of vile stories and probably believe them. Yet they bring up a theory about Obama and martial law and whine about it? They must be absolutely desperate for an issue.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You and Staph should get together.

Hey....you know I think in the middle of that array, you missed one :cuckoo:

Egypt sure blew up in Ear's face.

Yes but that wasn't Obama's fault, the Leftists are encased in that Alternate Reality Bubble.

-Geaux

So, okay you need Jim Beam instead, I think you've had a few shots today already....haven't you? :popcorn:

11495512_is
No alcohol or drugs in my life.

I have to go now, but you go ahead and continue on with your life's work --- posting on a message board. LOL.

Did you know that you average over 50 posts a day on this board since you became a member? I'm talking every freaking day of the week --- including holidays. LOL.

You really need to find something to do with your life besides post inane bullshit on the internet all day. Perhaps you are the one popping pills in your mouth and washing them down with booze.

-Geaux

11495512_is
No alcohol or drugs in my life.

I have to go now, but you go ahead and continue on with your life's work --- posting on a message board. LOL.

Did you know that you average over 50 posts a day on this board since you became a member? I'm talking every freaking day of the week --- including holidays. LOL.

You really need to find something to do with your life besides post inane bullshit on the internet all day. Perhaps you are the one popping pills in your mouth and washing them down with booze.

Wow you're very defensive on the subject of pills and booze aren't you?

My life's work, well I have said I'm on a Sabbatical from my actual job. 50 posts a day is nothing, some people post more than a 100 times a day....what holidays are you meaning? I wasn't on during Christmas.

"Perhaps you are the one popping pills in your mouth and washing them down with booze."

No, a responsible mother with a 3 year-old, a ten month-old and Kid C expected later this year, well we don't pop pills and drink booze.

However thanks for admitting you're an ass and that you lost whatever argument you never actually had pages ago....the defensive nature of this post of yours is the final admission that you flung shit in this thread and couldn't back up what you babbled....a typical Leftist therefore....probably a Troll also.

I said I wish death on ISIL/ISIS/Daesh
Yeah, people that Jesus loves, and wants you to wish death on. Hallelujah!

My full comment:

"Huh? I said I wish death on ISIL/ISIS/Daesh....do you have a problem with that? What do you sympathise with them or something?"

Strange you omitted this part, you choose not to answer, I wonder why?

"do you have a problem with that? What do you sympathise with them or something?"

OMG you're just moments away from welcome to ignore, I put the idiots with nothing to offer on ignore....you're about to join them I think.

When conspiracies don't come true, do conspiracy theorists feel disappointed?

I hope that when he leaves office, it is soon followed by a funeral

-Geaux
Classy

:rolleyes:
Classy? Okay why not? I got an extra packing crate you can use.
g5000 finds the RAPE of women to be funny. Find it here
Merkel The "Mole"?

Only if it's legitimate.
What IS "legitimate" rape rderp?
Why you asking me? Republicans are the experts:

GOP's 'legitimate rape' nightmare is 'Firing Back'

I hope that when he leaves office, it is soon followed by a funeral

-Geaux
Classy

:rolleyes:
Merkel The "Mole"?

Only if it's legitimate.

Because YOU made the statement idiot.

Hopefully the right wingers show him the same courtesy and respect the left did when Bush left office.

Obozo is owed nothing.

When conspiracies don't come true, do conspiracy theorists feel disappointed?

Were you asleep? Obama already declared martial law. It was just a failure because the moron started in the god fearin', freedom loving land of well armed citizens known as Texas. Second amendment 1, Obama 0.

I like you Geaux and we usually agree about things....however, I must disagree with the funeral comment. We might loathe Obama's politics and the general mess he's caused throughout many parts of the world, but we mustn't wish death on people.
*Pffftttt* Talk about taking ALL the fun out of the political process.. *SHEESH* what's next? No voodoo curses or misfortune hexes..... :oops:

Ah, well misfortune hexes on Obama, I'm not opposed to them.

The voodoo curses, I'm not up on voodoo, we'd have to ask Pogo but he's on the Left, so he probably won't tell us :eusa_doh:

Pas du tout, chère. I tells you anything you need to know. Voodoo is not political though.

Merkel The "Mole"?

Only if it's legitimate.

I just repeated what Republicans believe.

Merkel The "Mole"?

Only if it's legitimate.

I just repeated what Republicans believe.
todd-akin-meme-rape.jpg

Forum List

Back