What happens when Obama doesn't declare martial law and leaves office?

America will sigh with relief the big eared disaster is gone

Actually most of the world will sigh with relief.

BBbuuutt the left loons assure us Ears is loved all over the world?

The parts of the world where Radical Islam is popular, yes they love him.
No, they don't. Actually, they fear him. Just go ask osama bin laden and many of his underlings. Oh, that's right, you can't.

Unless you, like some of the other crackpots on here, still believe he is alive and well and living in some seaside resort in the states.

What a foolish comment, you are referring to Obama I take it? The same Obama who cheerleaded for the Muslim Brotherhood and has funded and has had weapons dropped to ISIL/ISIS/Daesh.

But anyway, what happens is that the militia turns out armed and insists he leaves. I mean they've practised and prophesied so long they can't let the opportunity pass...

America will sigh with relief the big eared disaster is gone

No, they don't. Actually, they fear him. Just go ask osama bin laden and many of his underlings. Oh, that's right, you can't.

Unless you, like some of the other crackpots on here, still believe he is alive and well and living in some seaside resort in the states.

What a foolish comment, you are referring to Obama I take it? The same Obama who cheerleaded for the Muslim Brotherhood and has funded and has had weapons dropped to ISIL/ISIS/Daesh.

Egypt sure blew up in Ear's face.

When conspiracies don't come true, do conspiracy theorists feel disappointed?

I hope that when he leaves office, it is soon followed by a funeral

-Geaux
Classy

:rolleyes:
Classy? Okay why not? I got an extra packing crate you can use.
g5000 finds the RAPE of women to be funny. Find it here
Merkel The "Mole"?

Only if it's legitimate.
What IS "legitimate" rape rderp?
Google "Todd Akin" and he will explain it to you.

Yes but that wasn't Obama's fault, the Leftists are encased in that Alternate Reality Bubble.

Yes but that wasn't Obama's fault, the Leftists are encased in that Alternate Reality Bubble.

The good people of Egypt says it's Obama's fault.

So I think we should on certain things involving politics keep it classy....if you like, I'd hold your hand :smoke:
Good for you Lucy, that's a respectable outlook, as far as the whole holding hands things go, I don't hold hands with right wingers, most of you folks are alright and all but I don't want all the other libertarians laughing at me. :p

I hope that when he leaves office, it is soon followed by a funeral

-Geaux
Classy

:rolleyes:
Merkel The "Mole"?

Only if it's legitimate.
No, rdean made the statement so let that loser explain it.

So I think we should on certain things involving politics keep it classy....if you like, I'd hold your hand :smoke:
Good for you Lucy, that's a respectable outlook, as far as the whole holding hands things go, I don't hold hands with right wingers, most of you folks are alright and all but I don't want all the other libertarians laughing at me. :p

You don't want to hold hands with Right-Wingers? What, this means you're a sissy :tongue:

Merkel The "Mole"?

Only if it's legitimate.
No, rdean made the statement so let that loser explain it.

The VOR has got themselves into a delicate situation, how are they to explain....yes let's summon rdean to get this straight from the horses mouth.

No. You and your ilk are the ones living in an alternate reality bubble.

But anyway, what happens is that the militia turns out armed and insists he leaves. I mean they've practised and prophesied so long they can't let the opportunity pass...

I would give you a response to your comment, however it's Thursday, and I'm a very, very good girl on Thursdays :cool-45:

The left has maintained a conspiracy theory about the government blowing up the Twin Towers even though we saw the planes hit the towers. They call Trump "Hitler" and makes up all sorts of vile stories and probably believe them. Yet they bring up a theory about Obama and martial law and whine about it? They must be absolutely desperate for an issue.

The reality you live in is curable. Lithium could help you greatly

-Geaux

What a silly person you are, sit down and shut up already :whip:

-Geaux
Unlike you, I don't need drugs in order for me to make it through the day.

The left has maintained a conspiracy theory about the government blowing up the Twin Towers even though we saw the planes hit the towers. They call Trump "Hitler" and makes up all sorts of vile stories and probably believe them. Yet they bring up a theory about Obama and martial law and whine about it? They must be absolutely desperate for an issue.

Also the Leftists created the whole Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy stuff.

-Geaux
Unlike you, I don't need drugs in order for me to make it through the day.

But it appears you may need to rethink that decision

-Geaux

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You and Staph should get together.

Forum List

Back