What happens after?

Before Christ, the bodies of God's people went to the grave and their souls went to a waiting room, called Abraham's bosom. Even in soul form they were recognizable.
After Christ broke that barrier of death, the bodies of the dead in Christ go to the grave and their souls go straight to Heaven.

To be in Heaven is to be sin free. When you arrive in Heaven, you have your coronation. You are crowned. And the only judgment you receive is the Bema judgment. At that time your works are judged, not you sin. You have no sin. The works you did while here on earth that were done for Christ's sake will determine your status when you return to earth to reign with Christ after the Revelation.
We will rule and reign with Christ for 1,000 years over everything our father created, (which is why we receive multidimensional bodies) and over the remnants of humans that survived the tribulation period.
During that time Satan will be chained, BUT, Satan will be loosed after the 1,000 year period, and an other battle will take place. Christ will again be victorious, and this time a new chain of events take place.
Those souls that have been in the Hades since the time of Abraham's bosom, and those that have died since, without accepting Christ's gift of salvation, will be judged at the White Throne judgment.
Non-messianic Jews will be judged according to the 600+ rules laid out by God, through Moses. Those that had never heard the Gospel will be judged on how they lived their lives.

There is no mention of any of those judged at the White Throne judgment being reprieved. Satan will be thrown in the lake of fire at that time and for eternity. The earth will be renewed.

Heaven/ New Jerusalem will descend to earth and Christ will live with man forever in the newly created Garden, and will rule the universe from here. His family will be with him and will rule with him.

The universe is ours. All we have to do is accept Christ as our brother and his loving gift of eternal life with Him and our Father.
Not a bad deal when you consider we did nothing to deserve it.

Does AppleVacations book that trip?
My ashes are being spread at Sanford Stadium. I know that is real.

And then came the vacuums.

Before Christ, the bodies of God's people went to the grave and their souls went to a waiting room, called Abraham's bosom. Even in soul form they were recognizable.
After Christ broke that barrier of death, the bodies of the dead in Christ go to the grave and their souls go straight to Heaven.

To be in Heaven is to be sin free. When you arrive in Heaven, you have your coronation. You are crowned. And the only judgment you receive is the Bema judgment. At that time your works are judged, not you sin. You have no sin. The works you did while here on earth that were done for Christ's sake will determine your status when you return to earth to reign with Christ after the Revelation.
We will rule and reign with Christ for 1,000 years over everything our father created, (which is why we receive multidimensional bodies) and over the remnants of humans that survived the tribulation period.
During that time Satan will be chained, BUT, Satan will be loosed after the 1,000 year period, and an other battle will take place. Christ will again be victorious, and this time a new chain of events take place.
Those souls that have been in the Hades since the time of Abraham's bosom, and those that have died since, without accepting Christ's gift of salvation, will be judged at the White Throne judgment.
Non-messianic Jews will be judged according to the 600+ rules laid out by God, through Moses. Those that had never heard the Gospel will be judged on how they lived their lives.

There is no mention of any of those judged at the White Throne judgment being reprieved. Satan will be thrown in the lake of fire at that time and for eternity. The earth will be renewed.

Heaven/ New Jerusalem will descend to earth and Christ will live with man forever in the newly created Garden, and will rule the universe from here. His family will be with him and will rule with him.

The universe is ours. All we have to do is accept Christ as our brother and his loving gift of eternal life with Him and our Father.

Does AppleVacations book that trip?
My ashes are being spread at Sanford Stadium. I know that is real.

And then came the vacuums.

Aerators as it is being done with the annual sodding.
'tween the hedges my man.

Great post, IR.

I just wanted to clarify to others that the part I bolded, in my belief, doesn't imply conscienceness. Merely 'the breath of life'.

I have it almost all worked out.

What happens "after" eventually comes around to what had happened before.

The before part is dicey.

But it seems to boil down (let me check the equations again -- hmmm -- yes) to the Big Bang.

Ironically, this turns the question on its head.

What came BEFORE?

Look at it like this. You buy a new stove. You explain to your children the steps they need to take to not get burned. The kids don't care about your rules, they think you are stupid, and listening to you is a waste of their time. They turn that burner on and when it gets nice and red, they stick their hand on the burner.
Who's fault is it the dumbass got burned? You for buying a stove?

So now God isn't omnipotent or omniscient? Thing is, that reasoning works for us mere mortals because we don't have any control over the nature of the stove, or the laws of physics that determine burns are possible. But in Christian theology, God isn't merely warning us about consequences beyond his control -- he designed the entire system. God MADE hell. And he is responsible for all of it, including our own character and inclinations.

Actually the Zoroastrian and Manichean systems were more logical and self-consistent; they had two deities, one good, one evil, approximately equal in power. If you believe that, you can attribute Hell and damnation and all that to the evil god. But in a monotheistic belief system, a good God and hell are logically contradictory. You can't have both.

Insist on hell, and God is evil. There's simply no way around that.
There is a way around it, you are just not smart enough to comprehend it. God created hell for satan and his followers after satan fell, before God created man. After man listened to satan and fell, satans dwelling place, hell, is mans destiny without Christ in their life.

Look at it like this. You buy a new stove. You explain to your children the steps they need to take to not get burned. The kids don't care about your rules, they think you are stupid, and listening to you is a waste of their time. They turn that burner on and when it gets nice and red, they stick their hand on the burner.

So now God isn't omnipotent or omniscient? Thing is, that reasoning works for us mere mortals because we don't have any control over the nature of the stove, or the laws of physics that determine burns are possible. But in Christian theology, God isn't merely warning us about consequences beyond his control -- he designed the entire system. God MADE hell. And he is responsible for all of it, including our own character and inclinations.

Actually the Zoroastrian and Manichean systems were more logical and self-consistent; they had two deities, one good, one evil, approximately equal in power. If you believe that, you can attribute Hell and damnation and all that to the evil god. But in a monotheistic belief system, a good God and hell are logically contradictory. You can't have both.

There is a way around it, you are just not smart enough to comprehend it. God created hell for satan and his followers after satan fell, before God created man. After man listened to satan and fell, satans dwelling place, hell, is mans destiny without Christ in their life.
Truth always quiets evil.Bye Bye!

But you can have both.
If you have a God, that is pure good, what would you have him do with pure evil?

If you have a God, that is pure good, what would you have him do with pure evil?

Not create it in the first place. And that's the answer to you, too, AF.

No matter how you slice it, if God is omnipotent and omniscient, then he is responsible for everything that happens. And I would add that perpetual torture is an evil thing to inflict on anyone for ANY reason. If hell exists, God created it, and a God who would create hell, for ANY reason, is evil.

Last edited:
There is no "perpetual torture".
Hell = Hades = pit = grave

'Forever' in the Greek form wasn't intended as 'eternal'.
Just until gone....to ash.....

There is no "perpetual torture".
Hell = Hades = pit = grave

'Forever' in the Greek form wasn't intended as 'eternal'.
Just until gone....to ash.....

I don't think there is, either, but I predict you're going to find that not everyone agrees.

if you have a god, that is pure good, what would you have him do with pure evil?

not create it in the first place. And that's the answer to you, too, af.

No matter how you slice it, if god is omnipotent and omniscient, then he is responsible for everything that happens. And i would add that perpetual torture is an evil thing to inflict on anyone for any reason. If hell exists, god created it, and a god who would create hell, for any reason, is evil.
you are still wrong!!!!

if you have a god, that is pure good, what would you have him do with pure evil?

not create it in the first place. And that's the answer to you, too, af.

No matter how you slice it, if god is omnipotent and omniscient, then he is responsible for everything that happens. And i would add that perpetual torture is an evil thing to inflict on anyone for any reason. If hell exists, god created it, and a god who would create hell, for any reason, is evil.
you are still wrong!!!!

You have no authority to say that. You need to provide some evidence or reasoning in support of my being wrong, or my only response will be :tongue: because that's all you deserve.

We shed the virtual form that is our "conscious" and live eternity through our "subconscious"?

(I am still playing around with the concept that our true selves is our subconscious, and our conscious is actually a mask we generate to fool others,including ourselves, with)

Like us Christians who have actually read and understood what the Bible says.

Piss on the Bible.
Satan!!!

LOL flattery will get you nowhere. I'm not an angelic being of any kind.

The point here is that the fact something appears in the Bible means nothing. I realize you choose to regard it as something that can do your thinking for you, but you have no good reason for doing so, and that is hardly a convincing argument for anyone who does not need the same intellectual crutch. I don't actually piss on the Bible (I'd never be so disrespectful towards any book), but I can see no reason to regard it as anything other than a collection of folk history and folklore. And I am certainly not going to take your unsupported word that it is anything else.

Forum List

Back