What happens after?

Believing a lie still means it is a lie, stupid to think otherwise. I believe not because I was told to believe. I believe because I have weighed the Bible against other thoughts and false religions and cults and the Bible makes the most sense. Satan is the father of all lies and he has fooled a lot of people, look in a mirror.
One thing I have noticed about you AmericanLooser.

For a self proclaimed Christian you sure talk about your father Satan a whole lot more than you mention Jesus or God.
Satan is your father not mine. Jesus is my Lord and Savior. You are the muslim not me.

Believing a lie still means it is a lie

It means I am not lying.

I believe not because I was told to believe. I believe because I have weighed the Bible against other thoughts and false religions and cults and the Bible makes the most sense. Satan is the father of all lies and he has fooled a lot of people, look in a mirror.

Sorry, I don't believe you have weighed the Bible dispassionately or rationally against other religions. If you had, you would be able to come up with reasons for your beliefs beyond bald assertions that everyone else is lying.

No, you believe this because you have been told to believe it, and promised rewards if you do, and threatened with punishment if you don't. And that is the only argument you have ever presented here, as well: "Believe this or you will go to Hell."

I not only will not, but in fact cannot comply. I could perhaps pretend to believe something under threat. But I can actually believe only what seems likely to be true, and your belief system emphatically does not.

Yes I have, whether you believe it or not. You do exactly what you accuse me of in claiming the Bible is false. It is nothing more than unbelief that fuels you. God gave man a choice, with consequences.

Yes I have, whether you believe it or not. You do exactly what you accuse me of in claiming the Bible is false. It is nothing more than unbelief that fuels you. God gave man a choice, with consequences.

You offer no evidence or argument in favor of your positions -- nothing but threats. Since the threats are true only if your beliefs are true, that is not going to be effective.

Can you prove, or at least offer evidence in support of, your belief that God is a vicious, horrible tyrant who condemns people to eternal torture for using their brains as brains are designed to be used?

It's gonna be soo nice.

Just me and my 72 virgins..............Oh yea :eusa_angel:

Where did they come from?
What do you do with them?
And what do women get?
^
Sunni! Don't you say we get 72 man virgins!
First, we'd have to teach them how to have sex and when they all woke up from their naps, we'd have to feed them.
I'd shoot myself. But then again, would I end up with 72 more??! :eek:

You offer no evidence or argument in favor of your positions -- nothing but threats. Since the threats are true only if your beliefs are true, that is not going to be effective.

Can you prove, or at least offer evidence in support of, your belief that God is a vicious, horrible tyrant who condemns people to eternal torture for using their brains as brains are designed to be used?
Where did you get that I believe that God is a viscous tyrant? You are intergecting and are dishonest.

Geeze. We do offer proof of our positions. You refuse to accept it. Prophesy in the Bible, archeology, science, all reaffirm what the Bible says.

1.The planetary disk that was found recently, confirms 1. that there was a Sodom, and 2. that what happened to Sodom is what the Bible said happened to Sodom.

There was no reason on this earth to believe that King David even existed except for the Bible. Then we dug up a city whose writings told of the battle against the House of David.

There. 2 proofs. Do you accept them?

There are 2,500. prophesies concerning the end times alone. All but 500 of them have come true. How many more before you realize that there really is something out there that can see the end from the beginning. Some prophesied 2000 years ago. Some 4,000. years ago. Some 6,000 years ago! Who can do that???? There is no psychic reader in California that can tell us what will be transpiring on this earth 4,000 years from now. No other religion has this sort of record. NONE.

We just watched our own president orchestrate the fulfillment of the prophesy that Israel will be surrounded by it's enemies. Egypt had a treaty with Israel. Not any more!

And about the viciousness of God. Think Garden of Eden. Lamb and lion, no toil, no hatred, no pain, no tears, no illness....... THAT is God's plan. The rest of this shit belongs to Satan, and man.
For every action, there is a reaction. God cleans up our messes, he doesn't make them.

Where did you get that I believe that God is a viscous tyrant?

You believe that God condemns people to be tortured forever if they hold unorthodox beliefs, do you not? Don't bother to deny it; you've said as much often enough.

If he forbids free thought under penalty of torturing people forever, then he's a vicious tyrant. Whether or not you're willing to use those words, that's what you believe.

Geeze. We do offer proof of our positions. You refuse to accept it. Prophesy in the Bible, archeology, science, all reaffirm what the Bible says.

Of course I refuse to accept it, because it doesn't hold water. You speak of prophecy, but those are Old Testament Jewish prophecies, and Jews interpret them very differently from the way you do. What's more, if you look at the original Hebrew, the Christian interpretation of them is often quite tenuous and very strained.

As for archaeology, you're making a logical confusion here. My position is not that every word in the Bible is false. It's simply that the Christian idea that it is all dictated by God and inexorably true is hogwash. Between those two extremes there is a lot of room for parts of it to be correct. After all, a good portion of it is the written version of the oral history of the Hebrew people. Why wouldn't some of that be true? Thus, that there is some confirmation of some of it in archaeology is unsurprising, and it does nothing to uphold your extraordinary claim.

Where did you get that I believe that God is a viscous tyrant?

You believe that God condemns people to be tortured forever if they hold unorthodox beliefs, do you not? Don't bother to deny it; you've said as much often enough.

If he forbids free thought under penalty of torturing people forever, then he's a vicious tyrant. Whether or not you're willing to use those words, that's what you believe.
No, I believe what the Bible says. Rejection os Jesus Christ is the path to hell. You are lying to make yourself look honest. We all know you are not honest. He doesn't forbid free thought, there is just consequences. The excuse that God denies free thought is just a sinners way of justifying their sins. Sons of satan deny Christ.

Last edited:
No, I believe what the Bible says. Rejection os Jesus Christ is the path to hell.

But why is that, in your view? Only because God will send you to hell if you do reject Jesus Christ. (Incidentally, I don't reject Jesus, whom I regard as an enlightened spiritual teacher of the first rank, I just reject your silly ideas about him.)

If God will send people to hell for refusing to believe the way you think they should, then God is a vicious, horrible tyrant. There is simply no getting around that.

No, I believe what the Bible says. Rejection os Jesus Christ is the path to hell.

But why is that, in your view? Only because God will send you to hell if you do reject Jesus Christ. (Incidentally, I don't reject Jesus, whom I regard as an enlightened spiritual teacher of the first rank, I just reject your silly ideas about him.)

If God will send people to hell for refusing to believe the way you think they should, then God is a vicious, horrible tyrant. There is simply no getting around that.
Denying Jesus is the Son of God is rejecting Christ. God is not viscous, he just punishes bad people.

Denying Jesus is the Son of God is rejecting Christ. God is not viscous, he just punishes bad people.

Stalin would have said the same thing. He condemned people to death or to slave labor because they were enemies of the state. And Hitler sent Jews to the gas chamber because they were enemies of humanity.

The bottom line is that in your view 1) God calls people who believe the "wrong" way bad people; and 2) God punishes these "bad" people by torturing them hideously forever and ever without end.

That makes him not only a horrible tyrant, but infinitely worse than Stalin or Hitler or any other merely human tyrant who has ever lived. I'm sorry, but I cannot believe that a monster like that is the ground and being of the universe.

You are still wrong. God is not viscous. Satan is viscous and has fooled a lot of people. Satan worshipers believe the way you do.

It's gonna be soo nice.

Just me and my 72 virgins..............Oh yea :eusa_angel:

You misunderstood

:eusa_whistle:

D06608_1.gif

Stalin would have said the same thing. He condemned people to death or to slave labor because they were enemies of the state. And Hitler sent Jews to the gas chamber because they were enemies of humanity.

The bottom line is that in your view 1) God calls people who believe the "wrong" way bad people; and 2) God punishes these "bad" people by torturing them hideously forever and ever without end.

That makes him not only a horrible tyrant, but infinitely worse than Stalin or Hitler or any other merely human tyrant who has ever lived. I'm sorry, but I cannot believe that a monster like that is the ground and being of the universe.
The power of satan is strong in you, but God is stronger. Good luck.

You are still wrong. God is not viscous.

Then you don't believe that he condemns people to hell for believing the wrong way?

It's one or the other, not both. Either he doesn't do that, or he's a vicious tyrant. Which?

Forum List

Back