What Happened to the Military

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
I live near a United States Army base and I see soldiers about all the time. Why are they so fat and unsat? Their uniforms are wrinkled pieces of shit, they don't shine boots anymore. They have gays I their ranks out in the open. Just soft as hell. What happened? Don't think I could stand to see Navy or Air Farce.

I live near a United States Army base and I see soldiers about all the time. Why are they so fat and unsat? Their uniforms are wrinkled pieces of shit, they don't shine boots anymore. They have gays I their ranks out in the open. Just soft as hell. What happened? Don't think I could stand to see Navy or Air Farce.
i live near a couple....they dont look like that here....

Why do they have Velcro patches? Uniforms are all wrinkled and brown boots with no shine...just lazy.

Relaxing standards...like back in the 70 s when the Bruhs didn't have to shave...accommodate the female ass...namby pamby like obamby.
I agree. Carter military. Morale was at an all time low then...think it's that way now under Obama.

Why do you have to lie about everything all the time? You don't live near any military base, you don't know any soldiers, and you sure as hell don't know anything at all about anything military. You are just about as completely full of shit as you can possibly be.

Which uniform are you referring to?? Class A, B or battledress??

Did you know if you're in the Military you can no longer get tattoo's anywhere on your body? The ones that have them now have been "grandfathered" in, but can't add more. That means, any young person that decides to get one then later wants to join the military, will be turned away! WTH? When my son told me this (he's a Staff Sgt in Psy Ops....and has about 8 tattoos) he said EVERYONE was really pissed about that. He had a buddy that was getting a huge tattoo done on his back, he wasn't even able to have it finished!

Soldiers since WWI (probably sooner) have always gotten tattoos...I think it's almost expected. And what does it hurt? The military are getting too anal about things that really doesn't matter.

As for wrinkles clothes, dirty, whatever.....I don't know where you see this, but I never have.
By the way....the gays have always been there. Ya, I know...shocking huh?

The camo's with Velcro patches and 100 pockets. If your not in combat then don't wear it. Can we have a garrison uniform that has shined boots, pressed uniform, and some pop to it. Does not have to be C's, B's, A's or super A's. They wear combat fatigues because they don't have to shine boots or press a uniform.

Did you know if you're in the Military you can no longer get tattoo's anywhere on your body? The ones that have them now have been "grandfathered" in, but can't add more. That means, any young person that decides to get one then later wants to join the military, will be turned away! WTH? When my son told me this (he's a Staff Sgt in Psy Ops....and has about 8 tattoos) he said EVERYONE was really pissed about that. He had a buddy that was getting a huge tattoo done on his back, he wasn't even able to have it finished!

Soldiers since WWI (probably sooner) have always gotten tattoos...I think it's almost expected. And what does it hurt? The military are getting too anal about things that really doesn't matter.

As for wrinkles clothes, dirty, whatever.....I don't know where you see this, but I never have.
But they kept quite about it. As for tats just not below short sleeve line was always policy. I see shitty uniforms as a former Marine. We were always locked on.

The camo's with Velcro patches and 100 pockets. If your not in combat then don't wear it. Can we have a garrison uniform that has shined boots, pressed uniform, and some pop to it. Does not have to be C's, B's, A's or super A's. They wear combat fatigues because they don't have to shine boots or press a uniform.
so what base do you live by?....

Uniforms have recently been changed to be unisex. They were modified to fit the female form better so if they look ill fitting that's probably why.

But they kept quite about it. As for tats just not below short sleeve line was always policy. I see shitty uniforms as a former Marine. We were always locked on.

Tat's just below short sleeve line has not always been policy. My son had tattoos when he went in (2003), since then he put 2 large tattoos on one arm and one on the other (different angels with his kids & birthdate)....there was no problem with that. I've been to his base several times, have never seen any soldiers like you say. So if that's true, it's not normal.

And maybe they're just more comfortable. Does it really matter what they wear?

And maybe they're just more comfortable. Does it really matter what they wear?

^^^^^^
What he said.

2005091616122986678.jpg

Last edited:

You should write a letter to the post commander, and have it published in the local paper.

US-NEW-CLASS-A-UNIFORM.png

Forum List

Back