What Happened to the Military

I live near a United States Army base and I see soldiers about all the time. Why are they so fat and unsat? Their uniforms are wrinkled pieces of shit, they don't shine boots anymore. They have gays I their ranks out in the open. Just soft as hell. What happened? Don't think I could stand to see Navy or Air Farce.

All the fit hunky real men got killed invading Afghanistan and Iraq.
All you're left with is the fat gay soldiers.

GFY!

I would, it's easily long enough, but I wouldn't want to deprive your army of the chance.
After all, camp Bowie was named in hope of making an American hero into a Gay American hero.
Oh, ducks, there goes camp Bowie.

What happened to the US military?

Obama.

Ah yes, another deep thinker...
Indeed.

Dress code is one thing.

The degenerate condition into which the military is spiraling is quite another.

Something that is happening on Obumble's watch, much like what happened during Carter's term.

And, come to think of it, my one-word response was 'deep enough' to draw-out a comment from you, so, what the hell... close enough for government work.

You tell that to the fine veterans bombing and killing Muslims, then get back to me....unless you think they will be able to read you mind...

I live near a United States Army base and I see soldiers about all the time. Why are they so fat and unsat? Their uniforms are wrinkled pieces of shit, they don't shine boots anymore. They have gays I their ranks out in the open. Just soft as hell. What happened? Don't think I could stand to see Navy or Air Farce.

All the fit hunky real men got killed invading Afghanistan and Iraq.
All you're left with is the fat gay soldiers.

GFY!

I would, it's easily long enough, but I wouldn't want to deprive your army of the chance.
After all, camp Bowie was named in hope of making an American hero into a Gay American hero.
Oh, ducks, there goes camp Bowie.
Muslims are closet gays and pedophiles, please try harder to impress me with you third rate ability and country...

You tell that to the fine veterans bombing and killing Muslims, then get back to me....unless you think they will be able to read you mind...
You DO understand the difference between sustaining the last gasps of an effort like Afghanistan, or hitting a few targets from the air, versus observing a decline in force-readiness and force-size, yes? Oh, and, we might as well toss-in a decline in the confidence of the rank-and-file, in the latest CiC, just for grins and giggles.

Forum List

Back