What Happened to the Military

The camo's with Velcro patches and 100 pockets. If your not in combat then don't wear it. Can we have a garrison uniform that has shined boots, pressed uniform, and some pop to it. Does not have to be C's, B's, A's or super A's. They wear combat fatigues because they don't have to shine boots or press a uniform.

You should write a letter to the post commander, and have it published in the local paper.

US-NEW-CLASS-A-UNIFORM.png

Those are dress uniforms and not the fatigues he is referring to.

I live near a United States Army base and I see soldiers about all the time. Why are they so fat and unsat? Their uniforms are wrinkled pieces of shit, they don't shine boots anymore. They have gays I their ranks out in the open. Just soft as hell. What happened? Don't think I could stand to see Navy or Air Farce.

Why do you have to lie about everything all the time? You don't live near any military base, you don't know any soldiers, and you sure as hell don't know anything at all about anything military. You are just about as completely full of shit as you can possibly be.
Seeing as he doesn't understand why there are velcro patches you are probably right. He hasn't served much less knows anything about the military. But he is right. Compared to my day they look like slobs.

There was a time when a young guy would be given a choice by a judge. Go to jail or join the military. This actually allowed some young men to turn their lives around.
My first supervisor in the AF, Sgt Rhodes, was given that choice. He was from the inner city of Philadelphia.

I live near a United States Army base and I see soldiers about all the time. Why are they so fat and unsat? Their uniforms are wrinkled pieces of shit, they don't shine boots anymore. They have gays I their ranks out in the open. Just soft as hell. What happened? Don't think I could stand to see Navy or Air Farce.

And which branch did you serve in? If you haven't, please, for the love of God shut that silly little hole under your nose.

And which branch did you serve in? If you haven't, please, for the love of God shut that silly little hole under your nose.

I understand your take, but he has a right to express his thoughts about the military; as a citizen he is their boss so he has a vested interest.

I understand your take, but he has a right to express his thoughts about the military; as a citizen he is their boss so he has a vested interest.

No, he doesn't. That's my take. Contrary to naive' impression, the military isn't doing their thing for the benefit of sillivillians back home. We take care of our own and that's about it. If you'd rather cirticize and insult us but have never, and would never put on a uniform and serve along side us,

Go Fuck Yourself

No, he doesn't. That's my take. Contrary to naive' impression, the military isn't doing their thing for the benefit of sillivillians back home. We take care of our own and that's about it. If you'd rather cirticize and insult us but have never, and would never put on a uniform and serve along side us,

Go Fuck Yourself

Lol, CIVILIANS control the military in the USA. The President is a civilian and we the voters, the People of the USA are his boss.

So no, you go fuck yourself, twit.

To put it another way, ever see the "civilians in charge of the military" give the military an order but for the President? The chain of command is military-only, and Federal Officials. There's no actual civilians giving orders to the military.

To put it another way, ever see the "civilians in charge of the military" give the military an order but for the President? The chain of command is military-only, and Federal Officials. There's no actual civilians giving orders to the military.

The Secretary of Defense is also a civilian. And only one civilian is necessary for the statement, 'civilians are in charge of the military' to be true.

What is even more interesting is how Confirmation Bias prevents you from seeing the plain simple facts.

Is it no wonder then that you are also an atheist?

Our military personnel are as strac under this admin as under Bush's.

All the whining is from a bunch of folks who never served.
Look motherfucker, I served and would stack myself up against your pussy Army Ranger ass any day. In fact I do not think YOU SERVED. And Moonglow is a queer. Army, go figure.

You've been watching too many movies. Stack yourself against Army Rangers? Can you stack shit that high?

Look motherfucker, I served and would stack myself up against your pussy Army Ranger ass any day. In fact I do not think YOU SERVED. And Moonglow is a queer. Army, go figure.

You've been watching too many movies. Stack yourself against Army Rangers? Can you stack shit that high?
I don't know...how tall are you?

I don't know...how tall are you?

I despise loud mouthed cowards who rest on the laurels of better men.

Forum List

Back