What Happened to the Military

Our military personnel are as strac under this admin as under Bush's.

All the whining is from a bunch of folks who never served.

The camo's with Velcro patches and 100 pockets. If your not in combat then don't wear it. Can we have a garrison uniform that has shined boots, pressed uniform, and some pop to it. Does not have to be C's, B's, A's or super A's. They wear combat fatigues because they don't have to shine boots or press a uniform.
When I was in you had to polish boots, but now they are wearing the ones that are light brown that look like suede?? Can you polish them?

The camo's with Velcro patches and 100 pockets. If your not in combat then don't wear it. Can we have a garrison uniform that has shined boots, pressed uniform, and some pop to it. Does not have to be C's, B's, A's or super A's. They wear combat fatigues because they don't have to shine boots or press a uniform.

And maybe they're just more comfortable. Does it really matter what they wear?

^^^^^^
What he said.

2005091616122986678.jpg

They were never issued tighty whities...

"Back in my day we didn't have all these different uniforms! We only had ONE uniform and it was the wrong size! And we Liked It!"

My boots stretch out so much I could do a 360 degree turn in them, shin splits sucked!! i also like the **** cap compared to the beret...berets in my day were for Frenchies, Brits and women...

. . . and in my day for Green Berets, Rangers, Airborne, and Arctic Light/Mountain troops: I wore the last two.

I still have them on my wall after all those years ago.

Look motherfucker, I served and would stack myself up against your pussy Army Ranger ass any day. In fact I do not think YOU SERVED. And Moonglow is a queer. Army, go figure.

Look motherfucker, I served and would stack myself up against your pussy Army Ranger ass any day. In fact I do not think YOU SERVED. And Moonglow is a queer. Army, go figure.

Don't forget, Jarheads make good hat racks...

Don't forget, Jarheads make good hat racks...
Infantry Marines are warriors. Hence Hue City and Fallujah Marine Corps assets. Give the tough stuff to the best.

I had absolutely no interest in being a bush beater, gun bunny or Geronimo screamer. I was either in maint. in a class 9 building or in a Division Command cutting orders for mobilization and training...

Bush92, stfu, if you can't honor your fellow veterans. You talk shit, you get it kicked up your REMF butt.

I have a grand son who is an Apache pilot, and two nephews, on in Marine maintenance and the other in the Air Police.

You bozos were tougher not any more than our bozos today.

Grow up.

My eldest kid broke a tradition going back to the Revolutionary War, every generation was Army , he joined the Air Force...My youngest wants to join the Air Force...Everyone else in the family, like cousins, went into the Marines..I tried to join the Air Force but they told me I could not, too many traffic tickets.......

Did you know if you're in the Military you can no longer get tattoo's anywhere on your body? The ones that have them now have been "grandfathered" in, but can't add more. That means, any young person that decides to get one then later wants to join the military, will be turned away! WTH? When my son told me this (he's a Staff Sgt in Psy Ops....and has about 8 tattoos) he said EVERYONE was really pissed about that. He had a buddy that was getting a huge tattoo done on his back, he wasn't even able to have it finished!

Soldiers since WWI (probably sooner) have always gotten tattoos...I think it's almost expected. And what does it hurt? The military are getting too anal about things that really doesn't matter.

As for wrinkles clothes, dirty, whatever.....I don't know where you see this, but I never have.
By the way....the gays have always been there. Ya, I know...shocking huh?
But they kept quite about it. As for tats just not below short sleeve line was always policy. I see shitty uniforms as a former Marine. We were always locked on.
Did you know if you're in the Military you can no longer get tattoo's anywhere on your body? The ones that have them now have been "grandfathered" in, but can't add more. That means, any young person that decides to get one then later wants to join the military, will be turned away! WTH? When my son told me this (he's a Staff Sgt in Psy Ops....and has about 8 tattoos) he said EVERYONE was really pissed about that. He had a buddy that was getting a huge tattoo done on his back, he wasn't even able to have it finished!

Soldiers since WWI (probably sooner) have always gotten tattoos...I think it's almost expected. And what does it hurt? The military are getting too anal about things that really doesn't matter.

As for wrinkles clothes, dirty, whatever.....I don't know where you see this, but I never have.
By the way....the gays have always been there. Ya, I know...shocking huh?

They might have always been there, but they kept it secret. If they were caught, they were kicked out. In the 60's anyway, tatoos accepted, queers totally taboo.

I live near a United States Army base and I see soldiers about all the time. Why are they so fat and unsat? Their uniforms are wrinkled pieces of shit, they don't shine boots anymore. They have gays I their ranks out in the open. Just soft as hell. What happened? Don't think I could stand to see Navy or Air Farce.

Yep. The very reason I retired when I did. The social engineering of the military served many purposes, the least of which was military readiness.

Something few in the media cover, is the purposeful hollowing of our military... Some here will disagree without knowing what they are talking about....

My eldest kid broke a tradition going back to the Revolutionary War, every generation was Army , he joined the Air Force...My youngest wants to join the Air Force...Everyone else in the family, like cousins, went into the Marines..I tried to join the Air Force but they told me I could not, too many traffic tickets.......

There was a time when a young guy would be given a choice by a judge. Go to jail or join the military. This actually allowed some young men to turn their lives around.

There was a time when a young guy would be given a choice by a judge. Go to jail or join the military. This actually allowed some young men to turn their lives around.

Yes I knew of two that were given that choice in High School... One went AWOL, the other retired..

Why do they have Velcro patches? Uniforms are all wrinkled and brown boots with no shine...just lazy.

Those are anti-infra-red features. High shines and starched, cut fatigues give off clearer infrared signatures.

The fat stuff I get though and the general lack of discipline.

But the best of the best are getting out; they don't want to spend their life in a PC military, showering with homos and doing their job plus the jobs of all the dumbasses alongside them that are protected by politics and whose fucking who.

Forum List

Back