What Happened To My Thread?

Eightball

Oct 13, 2004
I'm not trying to stir up problems, but I started a post today about a late term abortion of a baby, because it had a cleft-lip physical/medical defect.

http://society.guardian.co.uk/health/story/0,7890,1439424,00.html

I got one reply notice by email, and tried to open it to read the reply, and my whole thread is gone from the Religion/ethics forum. In fact it's not anywhere to be found.

I contacted the administrator, and they don't know what happened. Did a moderator delete my thread? If so, I was not informed of the reason.

My topic was basically under the theme of abortion. I thought that religion and ethics would be the appropriate forum.

Have I done something unethical in the forum, or what? :eek:

Did my topic start a flaming war? I never got to even read any responses, and "voila!" it was gone.

Someone know what happened. :dunno:

Eightball said:
I'm not trying to stir up problems, but I started a post today about a late term abortion of a baby, because it had a cleft-lip physical/medical defect.

http://society.guardian.co.uk/health/story/0,7890,1439424,00.html

I got one reply notice by email, and tried to open it to read the reply, and my whole thread is gone from the Religion/ethics forum. In fact it's not anywhere to be found.

I contacted the administrator, and they don't know what happened. Did a moderator delete my thread? If so, I was not informed of the reason.

My topic was basically under the theme of abortion. I thought that religion and ethics would be the appropriate forum.

Have I done something unethical in the forum, or what? :eek:

Did my topic start a flaming war? I never got to even read any responses, and "voila!" it was gone.

Someone know what happened. :dunno:

It was combined with Another thread which had already started on the subject - your's was actually the 3rd? or 4th time the story was brought up. :)

-=d=- said:
It was combined with Another thread which had already started on the subject - your's was actually the 3rd? or 4th time the story was brought up. :)

Thank you. :thewave:

So if it was combined, where is it? I can't find anything on that topic. Could you direct me to where it was added/combined? :bow2:

Forum List

Back