What happened to church and state wall?

Smartt33

Apr 7, 2009
USA
You need to link this.

I find it a little bit troublesome when things like the article below talks about are happening, and no one is standing up. I canot get the school emails to ask them what is happening there. It seems that there was another Jerico event, and another wall has fallen, at least for certain people. Why is that.

I am quickly coming to the conclusion that all Muslims are a threat to this country. I am beginning to believe they are all potential murderers of our citizens, either by commission, or by standing by and allowing it to happen. Mainstream Muslims are NOT making an outcry. I believe that is because they are all in agreement with what the"terrorists" (a term ther government really isn;t supposed to use for those people), are doing.

Now there is a school with "religious leadership" within the public school system in America? How dare they. OK, it is time for you guys, the "church/state wall people" to take a stand. Or is it that you really just don't want Christians to be able to do this. Anyone else is OK?

I am going to follow this thread.

Hezbollah High

By Debbie Schlussel
I’ve written a ton about Hezbollah High a/k/a Fordson High School in Dearbornistan, the nation’s first Muslim Arab-dominated public high school, where Muslim Arabs are about 95% of the student body. As I’ve noted, Imad Fadlallah, Fordson’s principal, is the cousin of Hezbollah’s spiritual leader, and, one year, he gave students the day off on election day to campaign against Christian candidates for office. I’ve also written about how he has engaged in fraud by changing grades and graduating students who didn’t have even close to the credits required to graduate high school. And I’ve written about how Fadlallah has a non-stop campaign of harassment against non-Muslim staff.
Well, now, a study commissioned by Dearbornistan Public Schools found that too much Arabic language is being used at Fordson, slowing assimilation and integration in to America. Shocker.

Hezbollah High: Principal Imad Fadlallah is
Hezbollah Spiritual Leader/Terrorist Mohammed Fadlallah’s Cousin

But since the study didn’t give the Dearbornistan Public Schools the finding they wanted, the school district’s politically correct superintendent, Brian Whiston, is making media appearances all over Detroit trashing the study he, himself, commissioned. What a tool.

A recommendation to bar Arabic speech in the city’s most heavily Arab public high school unless it is absolutely necessary has sparked a sharp debate between those who say it’s necessary to help students perform better and those who say it only helps alienate them.
A study commissioned by the Wayne County Regional Education Service Agency said the use of Arabic by students in the bilingual programs in Dearborn Public Schools slows the assimilation of students “into the school and American society in general” and fosters suspicion among students and teachers who don’t speak the language.
Students’ ability to communicate in the language they feel most comfortable with is a basic right, said Imad Hamad, regional director of the Arab-American Anti-Discrimination Committee.

Um, no, it isn’t a right, basic or otherwise. Figures that a man, Imad Hamad, who committed marriage and visa fraud, is a “former” Islamic terrorist, and had the FBI revoke an award they were going to give him, is against using English in America. Why speak English, when you can speak the official lingua franca of terrorism?

“It should not be touched,” Hamad said. “I am not a fan of restricting or reducing language. I feel that goes against the best interest of any type of education.”
The 44-page report from the Michigan Leadership Institute, an independent education and municipal consulting group based in Old Mission in the Grand Traverse Bay area, addressed the usual problems public high schools grapple with, including overcrowding, test scores and No Child Left Behind compliance, but also took note of the specific challenges for the district with an Arab population that reaches as high as 90 percent in some schools.
Though the language divide is a problem at all three high schools in the district, the report singled out Fordson High School to prohibit all non-English use unless absolutely necessary to communicate with parents or students.
“To do otherwise reinforces a perception by some that Fordson is an Arab School in America rather than an American school with Arab students,” the report stated.

Um, that’s exactly what it is: an Arab School in America, or let’s say what it really is: a tax-funded Muslim Extremist School in America. There’s not need to worry about “a perceptoin by some.”
In this case, perception is, indeed, reality.

Where I grew up, 75% of the kids were Catholic. We had meatless Fridays at the cafeteria...no one could buy any meat containing food. The Catholic kids got out of school early to go to catechism classes in a building ON our school campus but lent to the Catholic Diocese.

For some strange reason, we didn't all end up Catholic.

I am quickly coming to the conclusion that all Muslims are a threat to this country. I am beginning to believe they are all potential murderers of our citizens, either by commission, or by standing by and allowing it to happen. Mainstream Muslims are NOT making an outcry. I believe that is because they are all in agreement with what the"terrorists" (a term ther government really isn;t supposed to use for those people), are doing

You're being a paranoid dumbass and if you do anything outside of forumland to harm someone just because he/she is Muslim I hope you rot for it.

Last edited:
I am quickly coming to the conclusion that all Muslims are a threat to this country. I am beginning to believe they are all potential murderers of our citizens, either by commission, or by standing by and allowing it to happen. Mainstream Muslims are NOT making an outcry. I believe that is because they are all in agreement with what the"terrorists" (a term ther government really isn;t supposed to use for those people), are doing

You're being a paranoid dumbass and if you do anything outside of forumland to harm someone just because he/she is Muslim I hope you rot for it.

The funny thing is, I never ask if they are Muslims, ow whatever. I treat people the same. It is just how I am. I was raised to respect all people, and to treat them well. When I see they are an enemy, I may begin to alter my behavior, but I am looking for the good, not the bad.

I buy at the corner store, and the owners may or may not be Muslims, but until I have other reasons not to buy there, I will. There are a few businesses here that were shut down, and demolished once it was discovered they were connect to terrorists. I will not support terrorists in any way. That is why I don't support Obama. If they were drowning, I would likely try to save them. That is how I live. Life is priceless.

I said nothing about wanting to do harm to them. I did not even say I hated them, or anything else like that. Why would I harm them? I just don't trust them. Of course, I have some Muslim associates, and I am still friendly with them. I don't intend to do harm to them.

If you had stuck to the separation of church and state and left out the other commentary you had a shot. Asking for consistency in the treatment of all religions was fine.

Separation of church and state is a very poorly understood concept these days. It doesn't mean what you were driving at to begin with. Since we seem to be stuck on the current interpretation at least we should see equal treatment.

Forum List

Back