Harry Reid: Kennedy's Death Will Help Us

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Was Teddy a Jedi? Will he become an even more powerful legislater? Will Teddy's Spirit haunt recalcitrant Republicans? Are you spooked about Teddy and Health Care?

The Reno Gazette-Journal has a sit-down with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.), who addresses the Ted Kennedy question in, um, an interesting way.

Q: How will U.S. Sen. (Edward) Kennedy's death affect things?

A: I think it's going to help us. He hasn't been around for some time. We're going to have a new chairman of that committee, it'll be, I don't know for sure, but I think Sen. (Chris) Dodd, (D-Conn.). He has a right to take it. Either him or (U.S. Sen. Tom) Harkin, (D-Iowa), whichever one wants it can have it. I think he (Kennedy) will be a help. He's an inspiration for us. That was the issue of his life and he didn't get it done.

Old Harry better hope he doesn't get voted out on his ass.

He's about ten points behind his Republican counterpart right now...

A: I think it's going to help us. He hasn't been around for some time. We're going to have a new chairman of that committee, it'll be, I don't know for sure, but I think Sen. (Chris) Dodd, (D-Conn.). He has a right to take it. Either him or (U.S. Sen. Tom) Harkin, (D-Iowa), whichever one wants it can have it. I think he (Kennedy) will be a help. He's an inspiration for us. That was the issue of his life and he didn't get it done.

Teddy didn't get it done Harry and that is what makes him an inspiration? - do you have to be so fucking stupid and weak everytime you open your cocksmoker?

[SIZE=+1]Bankers' Favorite Democrat[/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:
If Senator Tim Johnson ascends to the chairmanship of the Senate Banking Committee, the biggest winners will be Wall Street, pay-day lenders and credit card companies. The biggest losers: widows and orphans. No, really. In late 2006, the South Dakotan spoke out against an effort by his fellow Democrats to cap the interest rates that members of the military pay for short-term loans. "This time it's military. Who's to say it isn't going to be widows and orphans or other sympathetic groups in the future?" he griped in an interview with the American Banker. That's the man who's next in line to lead the Banking Committee if Chris Dodd vacates the position to take the H.E.L.P. chair left empty by the death of Ted Kennedy... Dodd has yet to make his decision public, but assuming he takes the health post, it will be up to Harry Reid (D-Wimp) whether to elevate Johnson. Although Johnson would be entitled to the post due to his seniority, Reid could still choose to route around him. "The big question for Senator Reid is, does he want somebody chairing this committee who is hostile to the senate majority's consumer protection reform agenda?" said one consumer advocate.
If it's up to Spineless Harry, the banks will get everything they want and screw the people.

tutu-reid-reid-reid-reid.jpg

Harry Reid is an epic douche.

Both he and Nan should be taken out of their leadership positions in Congress.

"Legislation is the art of compromise.
Consensus-building."
-- Harry Reid (D - Dishrag), on why he let Bush
steamroll over him for eight years, Link

Us it as an example for what all other democrat senators and congressmen should do DIE!!!! Just wait and get a incurable sickness and enroll in Obama care and this is what will happen to you, Told treatment is to costly so TAKE A PILL AND DIE,

Us it as an example for what all other democrat senators and congressmen should do DIE!!!! Just wait and get a incurable sickness and enroll in Obama care and this is what will happen to you, Told treatment is to costly so TAKE A PILL AND DIE,

Do you do anything but troll?
I'm wicked curious and all.

Forum List

Back