What happened to Biden's "Inflation Reduction Act"? Why is the FED still raising interest rates to combat inflation?

Raise rates AND keep borrowing and spending. He couldn't do it without complicity from the dickless Republicans in Congress - the borrowing and spending piece.

Cool story, Simp.

Any answer to the OP?
The Fed is taking it one day at a time and basing it on current data. You don't know what they're going to do next, and neither do I.

The last GDP reading was 2.4%, which is .1% stronger than it was for your orange god right before COVID hit and without trillions of help from the Fed like he had. So they may feel it's still a bit too strong given our proximity to that inflationary period.

But again, I don't know, and I've been in the finance profession for 22+ years. YOU sure as hell don't. So your "question" makes assumptions and is flawed. What a shock.

Last edited:
So you disagree with both parties on every issue?
I can list disagreements I have with both parties on virtually any traditional issue, yes, from health care to immigration to taxes. While you're obviously trying to set something up with that question, the fact remains, I'm independent, and I can back it up.

I can only imagine how much that confuses and angers someone like you.

Last edited:
The Fed is taking it one day at a time and basing it on current data. You don't know what they're going to do next, and neither do I.

The last GDP reading was 2.4%, which is .1% stronger than it was for your orange god right before COVID hit and without trillions of help from the Fed like he had. So they may feel it's still a bit too strong given our proximity to that inflationary period.

But again, I don't know, and I've been in the finance profession for 22+ years. YOU sure as hell don't. So your "question" makes assumptions and is flawed. What a shock.
The Fed taking it one day at a time is the problem. They should be looking months ahead.

That's the problem with the Biden Regime, they are all morons.

I can list disagreements I have with both parties on virtually any traditional issue, yes, from health care to immigration to taxes. While you're obviously trying to set something up with that question, the fact remains, I'm independent, and I can back it up.

I can only imagine how much that confuses and angers someone like you.
Republicans want lower taxes, Dims want higher taxes.

And you?

Lower corporate tax margins, higher individual tax margins.

Minimum Effective Tax Rate applied to both, maybe 5%.

Next?
So you want to lower individual effective rates to a max of 5%, yet support raising individual rates.

Makes zero sense

Well, I can back it up on any issue.

You just don't have the balls to challenge me on that.

And yet you never do. You aren’t smart enough to vote for the guy that more closely aligned with your own views, so forgive us if we don’t curtsey to your self-professed intellectual prowess.

That doesn't surprise me.

Clearly you don't understand what "minimum effective tax rate" means.

And this is why I don't usually bother discussing this stuff with people like you.

Which candidate would more closely align with this idea? Trump or Biden.

Neither. Biden did recommend a minimum effective tax rate, but it was way too high, at 15%.

There. I showed you some attention. You're welcome.

You don’t pay much attention. Biden and the left are admamently opposed to cutting corporate taxes. It would never happen. He and his base deminized coroprations ad profits on a daily basis. Trump and Republicans are generally not in favor of raising individual taxes, however, if done minimally and in conjunction with corporates cuts, could likely be sold.

Again, you don’t even know what you voted for. Typical.

You don’t pay much attention. Biden and the left are admamently opposed to cutting corporate taxes. It would never happen. He and his base deminized coroprations ad profits on a daily basis. Trump and Republicans are generally not in favor of raising individual taxes, however, if done minimally and in conjunction with corporates cuts, could likely be sold.

Again, you don’t even know what you voted for. Typical.
Your opinion of me means nothing. Sorry.

There. I showed you some attention. You're welcome.

It is such a priviledge to be acknowledged by such a wise sage. We are all beneath you oh wise one. Now, get back to managing OTHER PEOPLE’S money.

Your opinion of me means nothing. Sorry.

It isn’t an opinion. I am merely pointing out the fact you don’t have a clue what you vote for. Sorry if this hurts your feelings, but you just aren’t very smart. You have the intellectual equivalent of a Napoleon Complex. You may be abnormally short too for all I know.

Yet another hike in interest rates to combat Bidenflation.

But I thought they passed an "Inflation reduction act" to do this. Why would the FED need to raise rates to a 22 year high if that bill reduced inflation?

BTW, before someone chimes in that inflation is down, it is still twice as high as when Biden took office.

No need to try to blame ORANGE MAN BAD either. That ship sailed years ago.

Did you think that IRD act was the only tool in the feds toolbox? How binary of you.

Did you fail to notice it's working?

You should just forget your TDS issues and simply thank Biden for a job well done.

Screenshot_20230730-064511.png

Forum List

Back