What happened to Biden's "Inflation Reduction Act"? Why is the FED still raising interest rates to combat inflation?

In response, yes. Not out of nowhere. Like you.

Nice try.

I'm not like you.

No, you're worse. Because over and over and over and over for years you have homed in on a group of people you just LOVE to hate. You have vilified them and mocked them because you get some kind of high off it, all the while pretending you're so above it all.

I take that personally because it has torn our nation apart.

Try this then. Why were you all in on the Steele Dossier--a LAUGHABLE fiction--while demurring about the copious information we have on the Biden Crime family?

Do answer, Mac, without crying about personal attacks. Since you're so good at them.
You people are absolutely obsessed about the Steele dossier.
Obsessed

Big fuckin deal. so what?

What is the big freakin deal, about the Steele Dossier??
Trump lost the election, fabricated the big lie of election fraud that never happened, then incited a riot at the Capitol, substantially worse than some dumb Steele Dossier

But I never was. Go ahead and back up your words. Prove your ignorant accusation.

And when you can't, I won't expect an apology.

Oh right, in the same way you danced around endorsing all the persecution of Trump, while throwing in every 1 in 100 posts "well, if it's NOT true...."

Right, Mac. Sure.

No, you're worse. Because over and over and over and over for years you have homed in on a group of people you just LOVE to hate. You have vilified them and mocked them because you get some kind of high off it, all the while pretending you're so above it all.

I take that personally because it has torn our nation apart.
Somehow you still don't realize that your constant personal bitching about me only proves that my opinions are correct.

Not that I needed the reinforcement.

Anyway, go ahead, get it all out.

I just don't know how many of them are lying and how many really believe it.

It sure seems like most of them are fooled. By the most obvious con man the country has ever seen.

You will never know. It doesn't matter to you. What matters is the high you get off feeling superior.

I wouldn't give two rips except that your obsession with Trump has torn my nation apart. It might already be too late.

You people are absolutely obsessed about the Steele dossier.
Obsessed

Big fuckin deal. so what?

What is the big freakin deal, about the Steele Dossier??
Trump lost the election, fabricated the big lie of election fraud that never happened, then incited a riot at the Capitol, substantially worse than some dumb Steele Dossier

So delusional it's not worth typing back

Somehow you still don't realize that your constant personal bitching about me only proves that my opinions are correct.

Not that I needed the reinforcement.

Anyway, go ahead, get it all out.

So you get to give full vent to all the people you can't stand--that's reasonable and rational.

I oppose you and it just proves you right.

Buy some self-awareness, Mac.

Absolutely nothing can be said to them. They're either just lying, they are tragically ignorant, or they're occupying a separate reality. Or some combination therein.

One thing is for sure: They're emotionally/psychologically incapable of bending an inch. Intellectual honesty is not an option. It would break them.

Look at this. Insufferable.

If too many working people have jobs, they can demand higher wages

Wait a minute, Bozo, have you ever met a working person who DIDN'T have a job? :cuckoo:

Further, don't you have that exactly backwards, Nimrod? When you have too many people working, that means that supply exceeds demand and wages DROP; it is when you have too FEW people working, demand exceeds supply, that workers can bargain for higher wages!

I don't negotiate with terrorists or engage with insanity
because you have nothing

Crying about the Steele Dossier shows how desperate and pathetic you people are

Meanwhile Trump has committed multiple serious and treasonous felonies with overwhelming evidence of his guilt

All you have are tears over the Steele Dossier that is no big deal at all.

Food prices are very high and the cost of dining out is ridiculous.

When this is over, we will lament on how the mighty have fallen. And many of the people causing this will really be crying.

When this is over, we will lament on how the mighty have fallen. And many of the people causing this will really be crying.

Oh hey, Biden and Crime Family Co are going to hit the campaign trail to educate Americans on how wonderful the economy is.

I heard that on CNN this morning and laughed out loud.

Forum List

Back