The Fed Has To Stop Playing With Inflation!

Debt is not always bad, how do you think the majority of our population buys homes, cars, furniture, etc…

I see you're an idiot who thinks long term debt is 'normal n stuff'. It isn't, 30 year mortgages and 7 year car notes are ridiculous, and clear and obvious evidence wages and salaries have fallen far far behind inflation, which in turn creates even more massive inflation. You have some bizarre belief that govt. is the only entity fabricating cash out of thin air or something. Your cult has a death grip on your ability to think.
The market sets demand, it’s that simple. Your average consumer cannot buy major ticket items without credit, what the Fed is doing will hurt the poor and middle class..
[/QUOTE]

And fabricating money out of nothing to pay for 'demand' is artificial demand that wouldn't exist without, hello, creating money that hasn't been earned yet. I realize you don't have a clue what that means, but others will.

Loose credit, really? That was from 2000 to 2008, lending is so tight now, Private Credit is huge and it has regulators concerned. You have no idea what you’re talking about…
[/QUOTE]

lol yes, the world began when you were born, nothing happened until you came along. lol
“Hyper-inflated equities appraisals”, what are you trying to say? Put the bottle down…

Ah, now you realized you're an idiot and need to go somewhere else. Go smoke another rock and head back over to Free Republic or Town Hall for some more stupid memes. Read a couple of books on the 6 or so giant bubbles since the 1960's when you finish 8th grade math.

The inflation world wide is the poor response by Trump and Xi to Covid.

The recovery is due to Biden's administration,

Nothing is going to 'recover' until the tax base moves back here. and yes, Trump also signed bills handing out tax breaks for off-shoring, too; both PArties love cheap slave labor in Asia and South America. Your Party of racketeers as much as anybody else; they just flood the country with it as well as off-shoring it.

I see you're an idiot who thinks long term debt is 'normal n stuff'. It isn't, 30 year mortgages and 7 year car notes are ridiculous, and clear and obvious evidence wages and salaries have fallen far far behind inflation, which in turn creates even more massive inflation. You have some bizarre belief that govt. is the only entity fabricating cash out of thin air or something. Your cult has a death grip on your ability to think.
Dumb, Dumb the median home price in DFW is in the low $400’s, who’s going to write a check for that? 15 year mortgages are for the top 10%, get back to your cave or is it your mothers basement?
And fabricating money out of nothing to pay for 'demand' is artificial demand that wouldn't exist without, hello, creating money that hasn't been earned yet. I realize you don't have a clue what that means, but others will.
I believe wages have to go up, there’s no way to get around it, but you will never create the balance that you want, it’s never going to happen. It’s called survival and our Capitalist system is the best there is, but you keep pounding your little fist and not making any progress…
lol yes, the world began when you were born, nothing happened until you came along. lol
Did your head stay lodged in your ass for more than 2 minutes or were you born this stupid? I don’t know, my guess is you were born this stupid.
Ah, now you realized you're an idiot and need to go somewhere else. Go smoke another rock and head back over to Free Republic or Town Hall for some more stupid memes. Read a couple of books on the 6 or so giant bubbles since the 1960's when you finish 8th grade math.
Actually I realized how stupid you are and decided I wouldn’t pick on someone

Respectfully, this is one of the silliest statements I have heard about what or who “caused” inflation and why it has gradually declined from its height yet still remains a persistent problem. Inflation and disinflation were not caused primarily — in this case — by individual politicians.

Not that geo-politics has no role. But that connection to inflation / disinflation is also much more complicated than the two countries’ very different approaches to COVID.
Respectfully, your response is very silly. The response to Covid and the continuing mismanagement of it by Trump's admin. Worldwide inflation is the culprit of interference with supply and demand. Please do some studyin on the issue.

We do have some solid bumps on the landing field, economically as well as socially.

Commercial real estate liabilities and the growing homeless nationally (up 12% since Nov 2022) will tax us economically.

Forum List

Back