What happened to Biden's "Inflation Reduction Act"? Why is the FED still raising interest rates to combat inflation?

That doesn't surprise me.

Clearly you don't understand what "minimum effective tax rate" means.

And this is why I don't usually bother discussing this stuff with people like you.
My bad, I read maximum effective tax rates.

Care to explain what you mean by "tax margins"?

Did you think that IRD act was the only tool in the feds toolbox? How binary of you.

Did you fail to notice it's working?

You should just forget your TDS issues and simply thank Biden for a job well done.

View attachment 809363
Whenever Tater touts the IRA he talks about all the Green New Deal bullshit it is paying for.

Point out one thing in the act that lowered inflation.

GO!

So you think margins means brackets. Try using marginal tax rates next time so you look like you know WTF you are talking about.
It's the term we used in my practice. If you don't like that, too bad.

I know how hard you're trying to put me on the defensive, but it won't work. I know what I'm talking about, based on 22+ years of experience, and you're just another obedient Trumpster.

I know how hard you're trying to put me on the defensive, but it won't work. I know what I'm talking about, based on 22+ years of experience, and you're just another obedient Trumpster.
Sure thing, Gomer. You are a financial expert using dumbass terms for finance.

Got it. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Poor Navy.
The Fed is taking it one day at a time and basing it on current data. You don't know what they're going to do next, and neither do I.

The last GDP reading was 2.4%, which is .1% stronger than it was for your orange god right before COVID hit and without trillions of help from the Fed like he had. So they may feel it's still a bit too strong given our proximity to that inflationary period.

But again, I don't know, and I've been in the finance profession for 22+ years. YOU sure as hell don't. So your "question" makes assumptions and is flawed. What a shock.
To remain the supreme nation, we need about 5% GDP increases.

How? Be specific and bring links with the data showing how subsidizing windmills etc brought inflation down.

GO!
Lol, you want me to find specific data applicable only to windmills to show how windmills reduced inflation?

I'm not going to do that. Who would?

FFS, I'm out of school. I don't have time to do inflation reports for you.

That said, did you like the chart that showed how inflation has come way down under Biden; defying the experts and right wing pundits?

Lol, you want me to find specific data applicable only to windmills to show how windmills reduced inflation?

I'm not going to do that. Who would?

FFS, I'm out of school. I don't have time to do inflation reports for you.

That said, did you like the chart that showed how inflation has come way down under Biden; defying the experts and right wing pundits?
Your bullshit is so easy to expose, Liar.

Yet another hike in interest rates to combat Bidenflation.

But I thought they passed an "Inflation reduction act" to do this. Why would the FED need to raise rates to a 22 year high if that bill reduced inflation?

BTW, before someone chimes in that inflation is down, it is still twice as high as when Biden took office.

No need to try to blame ORANGE MAN BAD either. That ship sailed years ago.

The real estate market is crashing....not the prices mind you the transactions.

Forum List

Back