What happened to Biden's "Inflation Reduction Act"? Why is the FED still raising interest rates to combat inflation?

Yet another hike in interest rates to combat Bidenflation.

But I thought they passed an "Inflation reduction act" to do this. Why would the FED need to raise rates to a 22 year high if that bill reduced inflation?

BTW, before someone chimes in that inflation is down, it is still twice as high as when Biden took office.

No need to try to blame ORANGE MAN BAD either. That ship sailed years ago.

Because it was inflation reduction, not inflation elimination, genius

Ya mean the inflation that is still two and a half times higher than when your Vegetable Messiah took office, Simp?
Such a comment illustrates my point. You think global inflation exploded the moment Biden showed up. Ignorance. Good stuff.

Blame Biden for whatever you want. You're just a Trumpster.

Last edited:
Such a comment illustrates my point. You think global inflation exploded the moment Biden showed up. Ignorance. Good stuff.

Blame Biden for whatever you want. You're just a Trumpster.
At the very least Joe and the gang added fuel to the fire. Progs shut down their own economies over Covid. And what is worse they proved the ugliness of people over their manipulation over them. We found out how groups can be blamed and if pushed hard enough, incarcerated and even killed.

Oh yeah, gas is $3.56 where I’m at, and today will be another trip to the grocery store where I’ll drop another $250 on food for two people…it’s GREAT!
Why are you driving so much? Is the welfare office that far away?

Why are you eating so much? I'm feeding 4 adults for less than that per week. And we eat well, and healthy.

PLUS . . . you're a fucking liar.

Screenshot_20230728_092728_Opera.jpg

Yet another hike in interest rates to combat Bidenflation.

But I thought they passed an "Inflation reduction act" to do this. Why would the FED need to raise rates to a 22 year high if that bill reduced inflation?

BTW, before someone chimes in that inflation is down, it is still twice as high as when Biden took office.

No need to try to blame ORANGE MAN BAD either. That ship sailed years ago.

Capitol Flight.

Billions and trillions of dollars of investment money is leaving the USA for other international markets...and it's going to continue until our interest rates climb high enough to stop it. This is the forex exchange and how George Soros almost bankrupted the UK making his money.

Why are you driving so much? Is the welfare office that far away?

Why are you eating so much? I'm feeding 4 adults for less than that per week. And we eat well, and healthy.

View attachment 808748
I don't give two shits what or how you eat...And I don't live in ANY of the places that you've listed here for gas....

How bout that....

Also, does it include free trade agreement requirements? If so, and if we combine that with a continuation of the America First policy plus oil exploration in Alaska, then Biden's like a MAGA lite.

BOOOM !!!!
Because it was inflation reduction, not inflation elimination, genius
Absolutely nothing can be said to them. They're either just lying, they are tragically ignorant, or they're occupying a separate reality. Or some combination therein.

One thing is for sure: They're emotionally/psychologically incapable of bending an inch. Intellectual honesty is not an option. It would break them.

Absolutely nothing can be said to them. They're either just lying, they are tragically ignorant, or they're occupying a separate reality. Or some combination therein.

One thing is for sure: They're emotionally/psychologically incapable of bending an inch. Intellectual honesty is not an option. It would break them.
Good grief, the irony with you is overwhelming…

BOOOM !!!!

Inflation is plummeting, down to only 0.2%, which is the FED's target !!!
bye bye inflation !

The inflation reduction act is working

Income increased at 0.3%, while inflation only 0.2% !!!

GO JOE !!!
Liar.

Good grief, the irony with you is overwhelming…
And yet, I can point out specifically where I disagree with both parties on pretty much every issue.

So you are perfectly, absolutely, and comically 100% wrong.

You are a sheep, you're out of your league, and you are projecting again.

And yet, I can point out specifically where I disagree with both parties on pretty much every issue.

So you are perfectly, absolutely, and comically 100% wrong.

You are a sheep, you're out of your league, and you are projecting again.

Try this then. Why were you all in on the Steele Dossier--a LAUGHABLE fiction--while demurring about the copious information we have on the Biden Crime family?

Do answer, Mac, without crying about personal attacks. Since you're so good at them.

They can't even admit trump lost the election and there was no fraud, that says it all

Republicans are the disgrace of America

Try this then. Why were you all in on the Steele Dossier--a LAUGHABLE fiction--while demurring about the copious information we have on the Biden Crime family?

Do answer, Mac, without crying about personal attacks. Since you're so good at them.
But I never was. Go ahead and back up your words. Prove your ignorant accusation.

And when you can't, I won't expect an apology.

Forum List

Back